Seven women have come forward with accusations against Joe Biden

Should Women Be Believed?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • No.

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters
It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...

You guys should be out there stomping for him, after all, Trump had 17 women accuse him and/or file charges for rape, sexual assault and sexual harrassment And you voted him in.

No one seems to agree on how many Trump accusers there are, but I think we can all agree they were all scum sucking liars attempting to screw with election results by destroying one of the candidates.

Where are they with their tales of terror today?

If they are liars, why does Trump pay so much to keep them quiet?
Ask him, but since we're all just making up stuff that we don't know about, here's a few reasons why someone would do that:

1. When someone lies continually about you, they can cause you damage because you either have to waste time and effort defending yourself or lend credibility to their lies by not responding.
2. He simply doesn't want to hear their yammering on about him.
3. He can.
4. He knows it ticks off the less intellectually rigorous mightily.
5. He knows that there is a portion of the population who will believe anything negative about him and shriek it at top volume, so wants to shut it down.

Seriously? That's the big question you want to ask?

Democrats you should be happy about this! This is your time to replace this loser! The man said the cure can’t be better then the virus lol WTF

I don't think they could successfully replace him this late in the game. The Democrats would pretty much lose the black vote, which is what they're counting on.
:laughing0301:

Its beyond that. If a prominent Democrat were to be nominated to replace them because of this, that D would have to explain why they didn't come forward with this BEFORE the primaries were held. Why was the party hiding the dirt on Sleepy Joe for more than a quarter century?

#believeallwomen
3 comments by Trump supporters, zero references to the content of the thread (Reade not mentioning Joe Biden by name because she knows she'd be filing a false police report).
That's commonly referred to as "playing dumb".

It will be fun watching Dims falling all over themselves to excuse this pervert's behavior.

Former Vice President and top Democrat candidate for president, Joe Biden, now faces accusations from at least seven women who claim he inappropriately touched them.
Tara Reade posted a video on social media telling her story and at least three other women have spoken out since the disturbing video was posted...
Don't be stupider than you have to be. I'll.worry about that as soon as you start to worry about the dozens, including a child, who have come forward to accuse tRump.

Until then you can take this crap and stick it where the sun don't shine.

So you don’t mind voting for a sexual predator? I thought you did.

I don’t think there are any good people le
Democrats you should be happy about this! This is your time to replace this loser! The man said the cure can’t be better then the virus lol WTF

I don't think they could successfully replace him this late in the game. The Democrats would pretty much lose the black vote, which is what they're counting on.
I dont think there are any good people left in the democrat party. Obama sucked the hope out, faith... they are exposed and there’s no Turing back..
If they apologized for spying on Trump, if they denounced people like AOC, then I think middle America would sway to the left.. they can’t and they WILL LOSE CALIFORNIA

Look at this guy ignoring the thread. l don't expect any Trump supporter to talk about the absence of Joe Biden's name in the police report. That's commonly referred to as "playing dumb".

Whether she mentioned his name or not is pretty much irrelevant at this point. Babblin' Joe is not Presidential material.

Obama won't even give him a job reference.

#believeallwomen
3 comments by Trump supporters, zero references to the content of the thread (Reade not mentioning Joe Biden by name because she knows she'd be filing a false police report).
That's commonly referred to as "playing dumb".
I'm not playing dumb. Fuck that woman. 30 years later? SERIOUSLY FUCK THAT WOMAN...

Get it?

And I did post on topic per leftist tactics.

Look at this guy ignoring the thread. l don't expect any Trump supporter to talk about the absence of Joe Biden's name in the police report. That's commonly referred to as "playing dumb".

Vice President Biden hasn't offered any proof whatsoever that he is Innocent of the charges.

Biden should be held to the same standard as Justice Kavanaugh was. Prove his innocence beyond all doubt or he's guilty.

I dont think there are any good people left in the democrat party. Obama sucked the hope out, faith... they are exposed and there’s no Turing back..
If they apologized for spying on Trump, if they denounced people like AOC, then I think middle America would sway to the left.. they can’t and they WILL LOSE CALIFORNIA
4th comment by a Trump supporter, zero comments about Reade not mentioning Joe Biden by name in the police report. This one said "California' or something. lol.

25 have come forward against Trump.

And your point would be?

Hey, she may be lying for all we know, because none of us was there when the alleged event occurred. It is interesting, however, to watch the left now scramble to gin up hysteria against an opponent by using a shaky allegation of sexual misconduct that can't be proven either false or true...

Oh, wait, they already did that against Kavenaugh and were running around claiming that women must be heard and believed. What's TRULY interesting is watching them now have to wear neck braces because they snapped their heads around the other way so fast. I guess the Republicans learned a few lessons from the democrats and my prediction is coming true. Every election cycle will now feature at least one allegation of decades old sexual misconduct against someone.

This certainly won't help Biden at all, and probably will hurt him. How much depends on how the democrats handle it. If they act like adults and investigate it seriously, not that much. If, however, they hold true to form and circle the wagons, insisting the accuser is lying, probably a good bit.

4th comment by a Trump supporter, zero comments about Reade not mentioning Joe Biden by name in the police report. This one said "California' or something. lol.

Its really up to Biden to prove this broad is a liar, why hasn't he? The Vice President hasn't produced a single witness yet to show that he is innocent.

25 have come forward against Trump.

And your point would be?
That it has nothing to do with Biden. We've dealt with Trump's accusers, this is Biden's turn.

If not criminally then civilly. This bullshit comes up every election season the magically goes away immediately afterwards.

Tired of the fake bullshit no matter which party is being "accused"

Course I expect to get a 100% role reversal of opinions from when I said this about the Kavanaugh accusers.

Its really up to Biden to prove this broad is a liar, why hasn't he? The Vice President hasn't produced a single witness yet to show that he is innocent.

"All women must be believed."

(Unless they make an accusation against a Democrat, in which case they must be shamed.)

The situation is totally different from Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh's accusation (totally uncorroborated) came from someone who was/is a grotesque partisan - a professor at a college that is in a virtual feminist jihad against this President.

Biden's accusers are all members of his own tribe, people who will be excoriated and shunned by their own comrades for having made these things public.

Regardless, in a sane world, no action is ever taken on such an accusation unless there is SOMETHING to support it. Other witnesses, physical evidence, or a pattern of behavior over time. To just take an accusation like this and assume it is credible with none of this to support it is a huge injustice, regardless of who is being accused.

If not criminally then civilly. This bullshit comes up every election season the magically goes away immediately afterwards.

Tired of the fake bullshit no matter which party is being "accused"

Course I expect to get a 100% role reversal of opinions from when I said this about the Kavanaugh accusers.
Chances are good this goes nowhere. It's more informative to watch the flip flops. And seriously, if you're not going to say anything for decades, why should you expect to be believed? If there's a police report filed, if there are witnesses who will testify that they were at least told it happened, if there is physical evidence, anything like that means you gain credibility. Minus all that, and you get very little. It's sad as well to watch the accusers get hauled into the spotlight by their handlers, give their story and shed a few tears, then be completely discarded on the trash heap of yesterday's "news".

Forum List

Back