Sex Crimes Committed by Trans Men

I did a thread not to long ago about a kid in a Catholic school challenging the gender stuff being pushed on them

They suspended the kid for it.

I didn't say it was unheard of. I just think it's far less common in Catholic schools and Catholic life than it is in other denominations.

It's weird how churches are fracturing over stuff like this. I have a good friend who is a Missouri Synod Lutheran who despises the way the ELCA Lutherans are caving to the leftists pressure.

It would be interesting to read, if you have a link.

Thanks.

I'll pray for you because your soul and heart is full of hearted. People that commit sex crimes and kill are bad people too but you using this too attack millions of people very existence is evil to the core. I feel sorry for you.
I realize you are insane, but if there were "millions" of trans in this country, then somewhere greater than 1 out of 165 people we encounter in our daily lives would be trans. That is based on there being 2 million trans, the minimum number requited for referring to the number as a plural.

Anybody with an IQ above 70 knows intuitively that this is not so.

I realize you are insane, but if there were "millions" of trans in this country, then somewhere greater than 1 out of 165 people we encounter in our daily lives would be trans. That is based on there being 2 million trans, the minimum number requited for referring to the number as a plural.

Anybody with an IQ above 70 knows intuitively that this is not so.

Anybody with an IQ above my shoe size knows that Jessica-stormlover is a mod sock.

A lot of sex offenders only come out as trannies and cross dressers AFTER they are arrested and see their future as an inmate.

For those sex offenders who like to abuse dames, getting assigned to a ladies' penitentiary provides them an opportunity to continue their career, if taking a man's ass cheeks isn't part of their repertoire, they don't want to be locked up with the men.

Or am I supposed to call them trans women? I don't know. All I know is they are men, pretending to be women, killing women.

How is this pretending linked to the name game? By what criteria is a trans man, a biological male, then documented on the birth certificate as female? This contradiction is a major problem for crotch-clowns, because it links to a genetics they have no control over.

I'm not too sure. I listen to programming on the Catholic TV network and there's a LOT of talk about it. The acceptance of trannyism is definitely not happening there as much as it is in the Lutheran and Methodist churches, which are the two other big denominations in my area.

These actions are mostly still playing with the signifier-signified, variations in a name game, traditionally a theological passtime. It's not intelligent enough to ask physical, genetic questions during its gaming.

Looks like they’ll have to rename the movie Psycho to Normal.

Funny, just before I got to your post, Ed Gein came to my mind. Sort of the prototype for sexually-confused, mentally fucked up freaks who murder people. I think he's only known to have committed two actual murders. Most of the human remains material he used to make various things, he is thought to have obtained from already dead people, whose graves he duh up.

Mr. Gein was truly as fucked up an individual as ever existed.

Several fictional movie villains were inspired by him, including the Normal Bates character from Psycho.

Perhaps some supernatural element that was part of what drove Ed Gein has been reawakened to feed on the growing population of faggots, trannies, pedophiles, and other fucked-up sexual deviants.

A lot of sex offenders only come out as trannies and cross dressers AFTER they are arrested and see their future as an inmate.

For those sex offenders who like to abuse dames, getting assigned to a ladies' penitentiary provides them an opportunity to continue their career, if taking a man's ass cheeks isn't part of their repertoire, they don't want to be locked up with the men.
Once in a women's prison the liar Norman Bates can rape and beat women all he desires. Cell mates of such men seldom live long though a woman HE impregnated might be transferred to another cell before meeting her bloody end.

I'll pray for you because your soul and heart is full of hearted. People that commit sex crimes and kill are bad people too but you using this too attack millions of people very existence is evil to the core. I feel sorry for you.
So, you don't think people's souls and hearts should be filled of hearted? That says a lot about you.

Forum List

Back