SEX SCANDAL ROCKS FBI: Top Agents Under Fire For Reported Sexual Affairs with CNN Reporters

Reminds me of the days of J Edgar Hoover prancing about in a dress

LMAO It gets better on a daily basis.. You communist perverts can't even get away with fucking around on your spouses..

A Trump worshiper complaining about people fucking around on their spouses....now I have seen everything

irony-meter.jpg

I dont believe cheating on spouses is an issue as much as conflict of interest and leaks of information to the news media. Would a CNN anchor sleep with an FBI agent if she could get information out of him? thats the question. I dont know much about this, how many people were involved or how much of it is true, but if it is true and if it was wide spread, then this is a serious thing. There is no Irony here.

Now it all makes sense... How CNN knew about the Roger Stone RAID in the middle of the night...

It wasn't in the middle of the night it was early in the morning.

And, when Stone became one of the people being investigated, CNN knew it was just a matter of time before he was raided, so they placed an intern at his house to report on the raid when it came.

Now it all makes sense... How CNN knew about the Roger Stone RAID in the middle of the night...

And, when Stone became one of the people being investigated, CNN knew it was just a matter of time before he was raided, so they placed an intern at his house to report on the raid when it came.
You sound like someone who kisses a lot of asses.. You must be so proud. You're the perfect liberal.. You're a soyboy, no? Just askin...

Well well well... CNN whores out their leftist bimbos to top FBI officials..

Nasty incestuous pigs rutting ....

SEX SCANDAL ROCKS FBI: Top Agents Under Fire For Reported Sexual Affairs with CNN Reporters – True Pundit

Who are the G-men supposed to fuck anyways? Fourth-estate mainstream media wenches have them by the balls apparently.

Otherwise if you aren't law yourself, it’s an Anastasia Steele BDSM situation to date a lawman.

And the women who are in federal law are Title-IX bitches who file too much paperwork against their male peers in federal court.

Are we supposed to feel sympathy for the guys who fall victim to the same system they’ve worked so hard to impose on the rest of us?

LMAO It gets better on a daily basis.. You communist perverts can't even get away with fucking around on your spouses..

A Trump worshiper complaining about people fucking around on their spouses....now I have seen everything

irony-meter.jpg

I dont believe cheating on spouses is an issue as much as conflict of interest and leaks of information to the news media. Would a CNN anchor sleep with an FBI agent if she could get information out of him? thats the question. I dont know much about this, how many people were involved or how much of it is true, but if it is true and if it was wide spread, then this is a serious thing. There is no Irony here.

Since i was not responding to you unless you have multiple accounts...then yes there is irony here. Do try and keep up

You sound like someone who kisses a lot of asses.. You must be so proud. You're the perfect liberal.. You're a soyboy, no? Just askin...

So, you don't have any kind of rebuttal to what I said, just childish insults.

Like I said, you got your facts wrong, it wasn't in the middle of the night, it was early in the morning, and it wasn't a regular reporter, it was an intern they had stationed near his house when he was placed under investigation.

But, don't let facts stand in the way of your trite insults. You do you the best you can.

irony-meter.jpg

Yep, Bill Clinton set a pretty high bar.

Hey, Bill only cheated on one wife...Trump has cheated on 3! :21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

I see, so it's the number of wives that count, not the number of times or number of women/girls.
What about Epstien count.?

Well well well... CNN whores out their leftist bimbos to top FBI officials..

Nasty incestuous pigs rutting ....

SEX SCANDAL ROCKS FBI: Top Agents Under Fire For Reported Sexual Affairs with CNN Reporters – True Pundit

Who are the G-men supposed to fuck anyways? Fourth-estate mainstream media wenches have them by the balls apparently.

Otherwise if you aren't law yourself, it’s an Anastasia Steele BDSM situation to date a lawman.

And the women who are in federal law are Title-IX bitches who file too much paperwork against their male peers in federal court.

Are we supposed to feel sympathy for the guys who fall victim to the same system they’ve worked so hard to impose on the rest of us?
Who the fuck are you editorializing to?

Like I said, you got your facts wrong, it wasn't in the middle of the night, it was early in the morning, and it wasn't a regular reporter, it was an intern they had stationed near his house when he was placed under investigation.

But, don't let facts stand in the way of your trite insults. You do you the best you can.
....and you buy that story. If you become a Lawman I want you to question me.

Sure I do.. I want to know f you always kiss everyone's ass.. Do you do it for free and if your Butch at home always you out at night? Fair questions.

I see the left have no problem with corruption and law breaking at the FBI. This is what happens when the left assume positions of power within any organization.

Forum List

Back