SEX SCANDAL ROCKS FBI: Top Agents Under Fire For Reported Sexual Affairs with CNN Reporters

LMAO It gets better on a daily basis.. You communist perverts can't even get away with fucking around on your spouses..

A Trump worshiper complaining about people fucking around on their spouses....now I have seen everything

irony-meter.jpg

Yep, Bill Clinton set a pretty high bar.

Hey, Bill only cheated on one wife...Trump has cheated on 3! :21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

I see, so it's the number of wives that count, not the number of times or number of women/girls.

It was a joke snowflake, do not get your panties in a wad.

I think they are both despicable human beings...you worship one of them...that is the difference between us

You're a simplistic single celled scumbag.. Nothing more..

A Trump worshiper complaining about people fucking around on their spouses....now I have seen everything

irony-meter.jpg

Hey, Bill only cheated on one wife...Trump has cheated on 3! :21::21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

I see, so it's the number of wives that count, not the number of times or number of women/girls.

I think they are both despicable human beings...you worship one of them...that is the difference between us

You're a simplistic single celled scumbag.. Nothing more..

:iyfyus.jpg:

LMAO It gets better on a daily basis.. You communist perverts can't even get away with fucking around on your spouses..

irony-meter.jpg

Yep, maybe it was your delivery, you fricken libs can't do anything right.

irony-meter.jpg

Yep, maybe it was your delivery, you fricken libs can do anything right.

Don't blame me for the stick up your ass...that is your own damn fault.

So having your head up your ass is better?

So having your head up your ass is better?

I do not know...I have never done either. Which do you prefer since you seem to be the expert?

Well well well... CNN whores out their leftist bimbos to top FBI officials..

Nasty incestuous pigs rutting ....

SEX SCANDAL ROCKS FBI: Top Agents Under Fire For Reported Sexual Affairs with CNN Reporters – True Pundit
and in other news, theonion.com says "FUCK IT" and gives up trying to out-parody life. publications will cease at the end of Aug.
You're invited to fuck off.... Here, I'll do it for you.. Blocked.
well, bye. but however, i was mocking the fact that life sure has gotten crazy, not anything towards you at all.

but whatever.

SEX SCANDAL ROCKS FBI: Top Agents Under Fire For Reported Sexual Affairs with CNN Reporters – True Pundit

LMAO What a goober post! You're so damn lame.. I want to block you but you make it too easy just to pick on you.. You remind me of that dumbass AOC.

Funny that fat donnie supporters would have an issue, suddenly, with incest.

I think indictments should be passed out to everyone involved.

You know this is fake news, right?
are you implying "truepundit" would lie?

then again maybe they're a new "theonion" - i'm afraid that now you're going to block me gator.

i really need to stop making fun of "theonion.com"

and in other news, theonion.com says "FUCK IT" and gives up trying to out-parody life. publications will cease at the end of Aug.
well, bye. but however, i was mocking the fact that life sure has gotten crazy, not anything towards you at all.

but whatever.

Don't worry LadyC**tSlurper is just being a little fussy today.

but whatever.

Don't worry LadyC**tSlurper is just being a little fussy today.
we all have our days.

Forum List

Back