Sexual Assault Perp Gets What He Deserves

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Wow, the guy who gave this guy a beating must have really been pissed off. I suspect the victim was a child and the guy giving the beating was his father.

Sexual assault suspect severely beaten by acquaintance of victim - wistv.com - Columbia South Carolina

CONWAY, SC (WIS) -
A man accused of sexually assaulting a victim Thursday was beaten by an acquaintance of the victim before the police even arrived.

William Mattson's mugshot clearly shows the result of what happened to him early Thursday morning before officers with the Conway Police Department came to the scene around 12:57 a.m.

Police found the mangled Mattson, 52, at the Highway 905 residence with the victim claiming the sexual assault.

Investigators stopped short of saying who exactly beat Mattson, but said the person was "acting in defense for the victim."

Mattson was then arrested and taken to the J. Reuben Long Detention Center.

6347111_G.jpg

Who gives a shit...any sex offender deserves what this guy got. Beat the dick out of all of them!

And Bripat...I am impressed - you racist canadian bastard. I was expecting your usual race baiting nonsense.

And Bripat...I am impressed - you racist canadian bastard. I was expecting your usual race baiting nonsense.

I'm not Canadian, moron.
Dont mind Nutz. It's tough being a hunchback.

ANyway, guy got what he deserved. Maybe he'll think twice before trying it again.
Maybe he will get gang raped in prison and never be able to try it again!

maybe hell ... his asshole will look like his face when the cons get him in lock up.

W finally found something racists, liberals, conservatives and convicts agree on!!!!!

Good job GermiPat!

Yeah, mob justice is great! Forget trials, forget evidence, just pound someone to a pulp!

I hope those cheering this thuggery get to be on the receiving end of it.

Yeah, mob justice is great! Forget trials, forget evidence, just pound someone to a pulp!

I hope those cheering this thuggery get to be on the receiving end of it.

I don't think you'll find any rapists or child molesters cheering for getting what they deserve.

Forum List

Back