Sexy Zac Efron: ‘White Privilege’ Allowed Crazy Ted Bundy To Get Away With Murder For So Long

Nope...

As some one who dealt with Ted Bundy he was one smart son of a bitch. Being white had nothing to do with it. Ted was cold and calculating to his core. You never turned your back on this man when doing anything. As a serial killer he had his shit together and was always one step ahead of the police in the investigation. Had it not been for DNA testing the links would never have been made in many of his murders.

White Privilege is a lie..

The article is nothing more than a left wing attempt at attaching the psychopath label to white people.

This is how far the left will bend and stretch to make something out of nothing. Gawd Damn Racist bastards..

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Via his Twitter and FB accounts I shared information with Mr. Efron. I'll be waiting for his reply and looking to read opinions.

Dear, Mr. Zac Efron. About your role in the movie 'Extremely Wicked'.

My friend, Keeping it REAL! During the 1980s-90s I spent twelve years as a uniform cop, robbery and homicide investigator serving young Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Maltreatment and Abandonment victims Shawn Carter's & Christopher Wallace's Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where on a regular basis I witnessed WHY these men, as well as many of the urban-TRUTH-teller peers compose music art HATEFULLY denigrating girls and women as less than human creatures, 'HOES, THOTS & RATCHET' females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Sadly, many American urban-TRUTH-tellers, who THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN experienced a traumatizing childhood upbringing, are no different than Childhood Trauma victims Ted Bundy and Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinski, who developed into seriously damaged teens and adults LARGELY lacking empathy, compassion and respect for their peaceful neighbors.

Zac, please demonstrate you are a caring, RESPONSIBLE fellow citizen by using your Ted Bundy role as an opportunity to ASSIST Tupac, as well as our Nation's medical and HEALTH professionals in addressing serious social and HEALTH issues affecting the healthy development of our Nation's young.

I do not condone abhorrent human behaviors, I try to understand why perfectly healthy newborns mature into emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens. Thanks to medical doctors, I better understand why our planet is populated by far too many HATEFUL, as well as emotionally troubled fellow human beings.

Zac, respectfully, I am sharing with you medical knowledge & Childhood Development research I believe you, as well as many of your friends, fans, admirers may not be aware of.

California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, Founder & CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness':

Dr Nadine Burke Harris | Founder & CEO Center for Youth Wellness |

"Oprah Winfrey, Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

___
https://www.biography.com/crime-figure/ted-bundy

Raising A Serial Killer: The Childhood of Ted Bundy - CrimeViral.com

Peace, my friend.

___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*

Attachments

• ted bundy tupac predatores.png
    ted bundy tupac predatores.png
    323.7 KB · Views: 176

Forum List

Back