SF GayMen's Choir has a message to you about your kids

creepy little dudes...and if you have any sense of people at all you know that these two...especially little number 1 are hatefilled little things with BIIIIIIIIIG chips on their shoulders.

What parent wants sons like those two fruits?

no sane parent WANTS that. But if it is your child...you don't want to give up on them. You may hate their lifestyle..but you still love them and i get that. It isn't good though to encourage them in that lifestyle of death. These two.... probably have no dads, were indoctrinated into homosexuality in their teens. Have had plenty of time to decide that heteros are hateful knuckledraggers and they'll do whatever they can to hurt heteros. And indoctrinating our kids with this filth....will hurt.

no sane parent WANTS that. But if it is your child...you don't want to give up on them. You may hate their lifestyle..but you still love them and i get that. It isn't good though to encourage them in that lifestyle of death. These two.... probably have no dads, were indoctrinated into homosexuality in their teens. Have had plenty of time to decide that heteros are hateful knuckledraggers and they'll do whatever they can to hurt heteros. And indoctrinating our kids with this filth....will hurt.

Thankfully our children find the gay lifestyle revolting

As do mine, thankfully....and i think so do the majority of kids. It's these children of liberal parents and then the double whammy of these liberal idiot teachers. The left has taken over public schools. We need to get our kids out or deprogram them on a daily basis.
It occures to me...these gov't school systems act like they are the final say and ultimate say on our kids. Then when our kids come up pregnant or with STDs or on drugs or homosexual OR WORSE... then....suddenly they are not responsible. They ARE responsible.

Music to Ben Thomson and surada and Winco 's ears.

They are poppin' woods over this.
Nothing wrong with Gay, Private School Jimmy.

I thought trump and RWI's supported the LGBTQ.

But not Private School Jimmy, he likes to make fun about anybody not supporting Jimmy's agenda.

When did you catch The Ghey?
No gay here, but I don't care who is or isn't.
Are you vaccinated Jimmy?

Just come out.

Everybody already knows it.

Music to Ben Thomson and surada and Winco 's ears.

They are poppin' woods over this.
Nothing wrong with Gay, Private School Jimmy.

I thought trump and RWI's supported the LGBTQ.

But not Private School Jimmy, he likes to make fun about anybody not supporting Jimmy's agenda.

When did you catch The Ghey?
No gay here, but I don't care who is or isn't.
Are you vaccinated Jimmy?
So are you for conversion therapy? Most on the left believe it is cruel.

In the interest of truth and accuracy, they were singing about "converting" children from "hating" gays to "loving" them. They were not claiming that they would "convert" children to homosexuality.

With that said, their song is damaging to their cause.

In the interest of truth and accuracy, we knew what they meant, and it doesn't improve the message in the slightest, since the end effect would be the same either way.

So do mine and most others.

SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty
SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids

'We'll convert your children': San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus delivers musical message to those who work against 'gay agenda'

you can't get access to this video on youtube unless you've signed in and been granted access. I wonder why?

You think we're sinful
You fight against our rights
You say we all lead lives you can't respect
But you're just frightened
You think that we'll corrupt your kids
If our agenda goes unchecked
Funny, just this once, you're correct

We'll convert your children
Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
And you will barely notice it
You can keep them from disco
Warn about San Francisco
Make 'em wear pleated pants
We don't care
We'll make them tolerant and fair

A second singer then appears and says, "At first I didn't get why you'd be so scared of us turning your children into accepting, caring people — but I see now why you'd have a problem with that."

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
They'll change their group of friends
You won't approve of where they go at night
(to protests)
Oh and you'll be disgusted
(so gross)
When they start finding things online
That you've kept far from their sight
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
There is really no escaping it
'Cause even grandma likes RuPaul
And the world's getting kinder
Gen Z's gayer than grindr
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!
Someone's gotta teach them not to hate
Then the full ensemble kicks in:

We're coming for them
We're coming for your children
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
For your children
Your children will care about
Fairness and justice for others
Your children will work to convert
All their sisters and brothers
Then soon we're almost certain
Your kids will start convertin' you!

The gay agenda is coming home
The gay agenda is here!
But you don't have to worry
'Cause there's nothing wrong with
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
Because the world always needs
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Come on, try a little pride!
Then we'll turn to you
Giving up the fear inside
Is freeing like you never knew!
Go and see San Francisco!
Go and turn up that disco!
You'll forget you were ever upset
And make an ally of you yet!
We'll make an ally of you yet!
Anything else?

As to whether or not the music video represents actual intentions or is a joke — or maybe is somewhere in between — one Facebook post from the SFGMC calls it a "heartwarming and hilarious piece."

Another post about the song introduces it by saying, "Pride Month may be over, but the Gay Agenda never stops!" The sentence is followed by winking emjoi.

But you can decide for yourself.
I don't see why teaching the younger generations to be more tolerant is a bad thing.

Why do you?
Libs are promoting homosexual perversion to children

That is the same as encouraging them to try addictive drugs
HArdly

What's wrong with teaching kids to respect everyone and to be more tolerant and compassionate? ?

HArdly

What's wrong with teaching kids to respect everyone and to be more tolerant and compassionate? ?
Thats not what is going on

The gays are recruiting impressionable and confused young children

If the message was “Look kids, homosexuals exist”

Dont be like them but its wrong to bully people like that” it would be different

But unfortunately thats not whats going on

Why should a person go for something that they themselves already have? Is it because you yourself would then know all of the secrets and don't think that those of the opposite gender are worth learning about? If I am right, thank you for letting me know how far your brain train doesn't have the ability to travel.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Yes, because the only criteria for choosing who to spend your life with is that they have the proper sex organs. That's all you considered when you chose your spouse isn't it?
For the record, I have never been married and so therefore I still remain on a certain bench until the ring is on my hand and a person of the cloth is in front of me and the man that I do my sleeping and extra curricular activity with.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Ok. Now that you have clarified the record, If or when you do choose a partner, will your only criteria be that their sex organs meet your predetermined requirements?
To me, because a marriage is more than just whatever goes on in the bedroom, a person being considerate of other people is important too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

HArdly

not a thing...but you don't have to pair it with sodomy. Would you be including conservatives and christians in your 'respect everyone' policy?

HArdly

not a thing...but you don't have to pair it with sodomy. Would you be including conservatives and christians in your 'respect everyone' policy?
Sure. Why not. I can certainly respect your right to have different beliefs than I do. The problem comes when you want to force others to adhere to your beliefs. Here's an example. You have every right to not have a gay marriage. You have no right to prevent others from having a gay marriage.
Children have a basic concept of their parents being married without having to know the details of their parent's sex lives, can't they?

SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty's choir has a message to you about your kids Empty
SF Gay Men's choir has a message to you about your kids

'We'll convert your children': San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus delivers musical message to those who work against 'gay agenda'

you can't get access to this video on youtube unless you've signed in and been granted access. I wonder why?

You think we're sinful
You fight against our rights
You say we all lead lives you can't respect
But you're just frightened
You think that we'll corrupt your kids
If our agenda goes unchecked
Funny, just this once, you're correct

Happens bit by bit
Quietly and subtly
And you will barely notice it
You can keep them from disco
Warn about San Francisco
Make 'em wear pleated pants
We don't care
We'll make them tolerant and fair

A second singer then appears and says, "At first I didn't get why you'd be so scared of us turning your children into accepting, caring people — but I see now why you'd have a problem with that."

Then the pair duets:

Just like you worried
They'll change their group of friends
You won't approve of where they go at night
(to protests)
Oh and you'll be disgusted
(so gross)
When they start finding things online
That you've kept far from their sight
(like information)
Guess what?
You'll still be alright!

Reaching one and all
There is really no escaping it
'Cause even grandma likes RuPaul
And the world's getting kinder
Gen Z's gayer than grindr
Learn to love
Learn to vogue
Face your fate!
Someone's gotta teach them not to hate
Then the full ensemble kicks in:

We're coming for them
We're coming for them
We're coming for them
For your children
Your children will care about
Fairness and justice for others
Your children will work to convert
All their sisters and brothers
Then soon we're almost certain
Your kids will start convertin' you!

The gay agenda is coming home
The gay agenda is here!
But you don't have to worry
'Cause there's nothing wrong with
Standing by our side
(The gay agenda)
Get on board in a hurry
Because the world always needs
A bit more pride
(The gay agenda)
Come on, try a little pride!
Then we'll turn to you
Giving up the fear inside
Is freeing like you never knew!
Go and see San Francisco!
Go and turn up that disco!
You'll forget you were ever upset
And make an ally of you yet!
Anything else?

As to whether or not the music video represents actual intentions or is a joke — or maybe is somewhere in between — one Facebook post from the SFGMC calls it a "heartwarming and hilarious piece."

Another post about the song introduces it by saying, "Pride Month may be over, but the Gay Agenda never stops!" The sentence is followed by winking emjoi.

But you can decide for yourself.
Sweet. So they are saying they will convert your children from bigots to tolerant and fair… this is an issue why??

Sweet. So they are saying they will convert your children from bigots to tolerant and fair… this is an issue why??

haven't we already discussed that IN this topic?

Forum List

Back