🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

I'm just grateful many of us are not stupidity idiots so lost in fantasy , reality walks right on by. These are the weak minded cyka's that will never make it in a grid down situation either. They'll be the first to go because these are your same a.h who wait for the Gov. to take care of them, save them, and think they actually love and care about them such as Obama lovers LMFAO....

And the memories of these same blabbering idiots who deny this FISA is so short wait until it all comes out omfg... lmao the idiots will still deny it all.

df7e93e7-a828-4e59-af49-f550fc1aed30.png

"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Set To Rock DC, "End Mueller Investigation"

ef15ac96-ddc2-482b-bf4f-1281766f138a.png

'Worse Than Watergate': 'Shocking' House Intel Memo Reveals FISA Abuse by Senior DOJ and FBI Officials

Obama the little bitch is being mentioned by multiple sources bhaha and they can't stand it

Their loser defense mechanisms are on steroids ehheeheh

lol.... gateway pundit & breitbart are hardly credible sources. get back to the class when real journalists are reporting it. oh wait- never mind, your thread is about bananas.

Give me a freaking break that's why you are all clueless gullable Obama sheep.. Move along there's no hope for your types.

I'm just grateful many of us are not stupidity idiots so lost in fantasy , reality walks right on by. These are the weak minded cyka's that will never make it in a grid down situation either. They'll be the first to go because these are your same a.h who wait for the Gov. to take care of them, save them, and think they actually love and care about them such as Obama lovers LMFAO....

And the memories of these same blabbering idiots who deny this FISA is so short wait until it all comes out omfg... lmao the idiots will still deny it all.

df7e93e7-a828-4e59-af49-f550fc1aed30.png

"Explosive", "Shocking" And "Alarming" FISA Memo Set To Rock DC, "End Mueller Investigation"

Get back to us when the 'memo' is public. If it was as 'explosive' as you claim they wouldn't be talking about. They'd have released it.

Put up or shut up.

'Worse Than Watergate': 'Shocking' House Intel Memo Reveals FISA Abuse by Senior DOJ and FBI Officials

Obama the little bitch is being mentioned by multiple sources bhaha and they can't stand it

lol.... gateway pundit & breitbart are hardly credible sources. get back to the class when real journalists are reporting it. oh wait- never mind, your thread is about bananas.

If you two are to RETARDED to see it being said from the FORMER OBAMA BODY GUARD HIMSELF NO NEWS SITE NEEDED THEN YOU ARE SOME REAL SORRY LOSERS OF SOCIETY.
NO WONDER YOU MORONS VOTED FOR A CRACK SMOKING traitor ....... guess when you all act the same we can see why losers vote for losers and then idolize them as if they are their God. Such weak pathetic pussies.

upload_2018-1-19_13-17-38.png

Give me a freaking break that's why you are all clueless gullable Obama sheep.. Move along there's no hope for your types.

donald-trump-barack-obama-wiretaps-_F.jpg

:ack-1:

If you two are to RETARDED to see it being said from the FORMER OBAMA BODY GUARD HIMSELF NO NEWS SITE NEEDED THEN YOU ARE SOME REAL SORRY LOSERS OF SOCIETY.
NO WONDER YOU MORONS VOTED FOR A CRACK SMOKING traitor ....... guess when you all act the same we can see why losers vote for losers and then idolize them as if they are their God. Such weak pathetic pussies.

View attachment 172405

Former Obama Body Guard.....who hasn't read the 'memo' in question. And is merely repeating talking points he's heard on Fox News.

Again, if the 'memo' was explosive as they claim, they wouldn't be 'telling' us how explosive it was. They'd be showing us.

They're alluding to evidence they don't have. Which is the surest sign of a bullshit argument.

Shillian SEZ????? "Your links are garbage because it hurts leftards!!! ARRRRRRRrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!"

Laughing...a 'shill', huh? Congrats, Jillian. You've been folded into the batshit conspiracy.

Its the old conspiracy adage: Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy....must be part of it.

yup... I get amused when mentally ill people get all unhinged and stuff.

Shillian SEZ?????? "Those people that are not good leftards like myself are mentally ill!!!! They have to be!!!!"

And there Dale goes again. You've got to love the consistency of the Tin Foil crowd. Everyone who contradicts them must be on the pay roll!

Grow up you liberal hypocritical ignorant pos loser. your a total fkn immature little CYKA

Laughing...am I on the 'payroll' now too?

Shillian SEZ????? "Your links are garbage because it hurts leftards!!! ARRRRRRRrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!"

Laughing...a 'shill', huh? Congrats, Jillian. You've been folded into the batshit conspiracy.

Its the old conspiracy adage: Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy....must be part of it.

Shillian SEZ?????? "Those people that are not good leftards like myself are mentally ill!!!! They have to be!!!!"

And there Dale goes again. You've got to love the consistency of the Tin Foil crowd. Everyone who contradicts them must be on the pay roll!

Grow up you liberal hypocritical ignorant pos loser. your a total fkn immature little CYKA

keep listening to infowars... it rots your brian,

Watching CNN is where it's at, eh, Shillian? That doesn't rot the "brian"!!!!

donald-trump-barack-obama-wiretaps-_F.jpg

:ack-1:

Sorry, dude..........this story came out months ago but the wheels of justice turn slowly in the district of deep state crooks.

Watching CNN is where it's at, eh, Shillian? That doesn't rot the "brian"!!!!

Laughing.....Dale's at it again. You contradict him. Ergo, you must be a 'shill' and on the payroll. Of who, they never quite say. Given the batshit nature of their tin foil conspiracies, one can only assume your 'employer' falls somewhere between the Illuminati and shape shifting lizard people.

You have been shown evidence before and still smoke spin a twist. Why bother?

And when someone mentions that the Emperor has no clothes, that you can't actually back up any of the claims of in the heretofore imaginary memo.....

.....we get excuses for the lack of evidence.

Which we both knew was coming. But I enjoy making you admit anyway.
Wacko, I never mentioned any memo, nor any clothes.

So when does the shit hit the fan?

Can we get an ETA on this puppy?

7 hours and counting. I think most of the govt will be on furlough at midnight.. :happy-1:
MAYBE they should plan it for Monday.. Sort of as a "gap filler" for all the news orgs while the budget gets ignored..

OR -- maybe all this stand-off drama is BECAUSE the majority of the pol leadership doesn't WANT these revelations out.. :cool:

You have been shown evidence before and still smoke spin a twist. Why bother?

And when someone mentions that the Emperor has no clothes, that you can't actually back up any of the claims of in the heretofore imaginary memo.....

.....we get excuses for the lack of evidence.

Which we both knew was coming. But I enjoy making you admit anyway.
Wacko, I never mentioned any memo, nor any clothes.

Hannity did. Again, if you're gonna jump into the middle of a conversation have the slightest clue what is being discussed.

Run along, kiddo. The adults are talking.

So when does the shit hit the fan?

Can we get an ETA on this puppy?

7 hours and counting. I think most of the govt will be on furlough at midnight.. :happy-1:
MAYBE they should plan it for Monday.. Sort of as a "gap filler" for all the news orgs while the budget gets ignored..

OR -- maybe all this stand-off drama is BECAUSE the majority of the pol leadership doesn't WANT these revelations out.. :cool:

Perfect timing for a distraction away from it too dontcha think.

All this is about to blow up , the DEMS want a shut down which that information has been going around for days. Perfect timing to distract and cover it up .

Forum List

Back