🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

Holy shit, just turned on Hannity, this must be YUGE! They're talkin' HISTORIC! It'll make Watergate look like a Water Slide!

Is there enough paper in DC for all the indictments that are coming out?

Q anon will tell all but you guys aren't paying attention ...................

26231708_524485071250007_3786908528990163102_n.jpg

You have been shown evidence before and still smoke spin a twist. Why bother?

And when someone mentions that the Emperor has no clothes, that you can't actually back up any of the claims of in the heretofore imaginary memo.....

.....we get excuses for the lack of evidence.

Which we both knew was coming. But I enjoy making you admit anyway.
Wacko, I never mentioned any memo, nor any clothes.

Hannity did. Again, if you're gonna jump into the middle of a conversation have the slightest clue what is being discussed.

Run along, kiddo. The adults are talking.
Why do you talk in circles and then make nebulous claims?

Holy shit, just turned on Hannity, this must be YUGE! They're talkin' HISTORIC! It'll make Watergate look like a Water Slide!

It was clear to me last fall that eventually -- this was gonna go nuclear. I'm believing that the majority of Washington leadership is "comprised" in one way or another. And that THIS round of revelations will be just the opening salvo.. Everything has balanced on having 2 egotistical, power cartels holding each other at bay with a literal MOUNTAIN of dirt locked away on both sides.

Hannity says a lot of shit. Show me the evidence.
You have been shown evidence before and still smoke spin a twist. Why bother?

And when someone mentions that the Emperor has no clothes, that you can't actually back up any of the claims of in the heretofore imaginary memo.....

.....we get excuses for the lack of evidence.

Which we both knew was coming. But I enjoy making you admit anyway.
Wacko, I never mentioned any memo, nor any clothes.

Hannity did. Again, if you're gonna jump into the middle of a conversation have the slightest clue what is being discussed.

Run along, kiddo. The adults are talking.
Why do you talk in circles and then make nebulous claims?

Why do you jump into the middle of a conversation without the slightest clue what's being discussed, son?

View attachment 172389

On Thursday ANP reported that Democrats attempted to prevent the full House of Representatives from reading a classified House Intelligence Committee memo that details the abuse of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by the upper echelons of the DOJ and FBI under Obama in order to investigate Donald Trump, but access was granted after a party line vote.
Biggest Scandal In American History - "Is This The KGB?" Lawmakers Explode After Reading Classified Memo Democrats Tried To Hide - People "Will Go to Jail"

All News Pipeline! Oh my! Isn't that the website that gave us this lovely gem?

This Is What Happens In September 2015 That Will Change Your Life Forever! "UN 2030 Agenda" - New World Order Goes Live

And what happened in September 2015 was....jack shit. But this time its different, huh?

Though this has to be my favorite from 'All News Pipeline'....

Next Step Of The Complete Takeover Of America Uncovered And Its Much Worse Than We Think! Totally Sold Out America About To Go Under As The Contract For Global Extermination Is Revealed!

That was also 2015. So, um.....where's the 'contract for Global extermination' again? Probably sitting between that 'FISA memo' and the Loch Ness monster.

Smiling......you're such a rube.

Just another stupid fk who can't follow the links. TARD ALERT
Surely.....surely this cannot be as BIG as PIZZAGATE!!!!!! Say it isn't so! :ack-1:

I actually believed in this theory that "good people" would watch over us. Until about a week ago when Trump tweeted out a scathing note about the Patriot Act reauthorization. Citing how HE had been a victim of a weaponized Domestic Spying abuse cycle. Wanted it dead.

But by that AFTERNOON -- the "THEY" got to him. He reversed 180 degrees and urged support for the renewal. Makes me believe that he himself is "compromised" in some way. And can't cross the Intel Agencies by taking away their Big Brother systems..

Whoa, I checked Qanon out - sounds terrible! The Storm Is the New Pizzagate — Only Worse

Let me know, I'm keeping extra underwear for it.

Sometimes we just can't fix DUNCE.

Whoa, I checked Qanon out - sounds terrible! The Storm Is the New Pizzagate — Only Worse

You can always tell how much bullshit is involved in a Trumpies allegations by how hysterical the hyperbole.

With evidence free 'accusations' against Mueller that will 'rock our very democracy to its core', I'm guessing they're getting a little nervous about his investigation.

I actually believed in this theory that "good people" would watch over us. Until about a week ago when Trump tweeted out a scathing note about the Patriot Act reauthorization. Citing how HE had been a victim of a weaponized Domestic Spying abuse cycle. Wanted it dead.

But by that AFTERNOON -- the "THEY" got to him. He reversed 180 degrees and urged support for the renewal. Makes me believe that he himself is "compromised" in some way. And can't cross the Intel Agencies by taking away their Big Brother systems..

I wouldn't say compromised, but being stopped by his leftist democratic stooges more like it.

View attachment 172389

On Thursday ANP reported that Democrats attempted to prevent the full House of Representatives from reading a classified House Intelligence Committee memo that details the abuse of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) by the upper echelons of the DOJ and FBI under Obama in order to investigate Donald Trump, but access was granted after a party line vote.
Biggest Scandal In American History - "Is This The KGB?" Lawmakers Explode After Reading Classified Memo Democrats Tried To Hide - People "Will Go to Jail"

All News Pipeline! Oh my! Isn't that the website that gave us this lovely gem?

This Is What Happens In September 2015 That Will Change Your Life Forever! "UN 2030 Agenda" - New World Order Goes Live

And what happened in September 2015 was....jack shit. But this time its different, huh?

Though this has to be my favorite from 'All News Pipeline'....

Next Step Of The Complete Takeover Of America Uncovered And Its Much Worse Than We Think! Totally Sold Out America About To Go Under As The Contract For Global Extermination Is Revealed!

That was also 2015. So, um.....where's the 'contract for Global extermination' again? Probably sitting between that 'FISA memo' and the Loch Ness monster.

Smiling......you're such a rube.

Just another stupid fk who can't follow the links. TARD ALERT
Surely.....surely this cannot be as BIG as PIZZAGATE!!!!!! Say it isn't so! :ack-1:

That's not pepperoni!

You can always tell how much bullshit is involved in a Trumpies allegations by how hysterical the hyperbole.

With evidence free 'accusations' against Mueller that will 'rock our very democracy to its core', I'm guessing they're getting a little nervous about his investigation.
This country is losing its shit very, very quickly.

It's like I'm watching a movie.

The closer Mueller gets to Trump, the more shrill and hysteric the accusations against him will get. If Kushner or Jr. get indicted, you can be sure conservatives will kick it up a notch and insist that Mueller is a shape shifting lizard bent on world domination.

They're that far down that batshit rabbit hole. And they're being drive by cold, animal fear of what Mueller may find.

The closer Mueller gets to Trump, the more shrill and hysteric the accusations against him will get. If Kushner or Jr. get indicted, you can be sure conservatives will kick it up a notch and insist that Mueller is a shape shifting lizard bent on world domination.

They're that far down that batshit rabbit hole. And they're being drive by cold, animal fear of what Mueller may find.
FYI, if you tune in to conservative talk radio, you'll learn that liberals all over DC are in a state of abject panic over this memo thing.

I think people have lost their minds. Gone. Poof.

upload_2018-1-19_15-4-56.png

The Senate voted Thursday 65 to 34 to reauthorize the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) — a piece of legislation that was recently set to expire — without significant changes to the government’s surveillance apparatus.

The bill, which passed the House 256-164 last week, extends Section 702 of the FISA program for six years if it is ultimately signed by President Donald Trump.
Senate Votes To Reauthorize FISA Without Substantial Reforms

What timing this has..................

So when does the shit hit the fan?

Can we get an ETA on this puppy?

7 hours and counting. I think most of the govt will be on furlough at midnight.. :happy-1:
MAYBE they should plan it for Monday.. Sort of as a "gap filler" for all the news orgs while the budget gets ignored..

OR -- maybe all this stand-off drama is BECAUSE the majority of the pol leadership doesn't WANT these revelations out.. :cool:

^^^^ Believes it too^^^^^

So when does the shit hit the fan?

Can we get an ETA on this puppy?

7 hours and counting. I think most of the govt will be on furlough at midnight.. :happy-1:
MAYBE they should plan it for Monday.. Sort of as a "gap filler" for all the news orgs while the budget gets ignored..

OR -- maybe all this stand-off drama is BECAUSE the majority of the pol leadership doesn't WANT these revelations out.. :cool:

^^^^ Believes it too^^^^^

Of course I do.. What do you find incredible here? That Independent citizens can think for themselves? Or that the Dems are gonna create a shutdown to keep this revelation out of the news cycle?

Trump changing his empty mind about something is the sign? Whoa!

Tell me. Was Sandy Hook a false flag?

Forum List

Back