🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sh*t is about to hit the fan: Ex secret service agent warns devastating FISA memo set to expose Obam

So when does the shit hit the fan?

Can we get an ETA on this puppy?

7 hours and counting. I think most of the govt will be on furlough at midnight.. :happy-1:
MAYBE they should plan it for Monday.. Sort of as a "gap filler" for all the news orgs while the budget gets ignored..

OR -- maybe all this stand-off drama is BECAUSE the majority of the pol leadership doesn't WANT these revelations out.. :cool:

^^^^ Believes it too^^^^^

Of course I do.. What do you find incredible here? That Independent citizens can think for themselves? Or that the Dems are gonna create a shutdown to keep this revelation out of the news cycle?

I love you. Honestly.

7 hours and counting. I think most of the govt will be on furlough at midnight.. :happy-1:
MAYBE they should plan it for Monday.. Sort of as a "gap filler" for all the news orgs while the budget gets ignored..

OR -- maybe all this stand-off drama is BECAUSE the majority of the pol leadership doesn't WANT these revelations out.. :cool:

Of course I do.. What do you find incredible here? That Independent citizens can think for themselves? Or that the Dems are gonna create a shutdown to keep this revelation out of the news cycle?

Nothing has been 'revealed'. We're hearing rumors from the most shrill of partisan hacks the GOP has. Folks like Steve King.

I love you. Honestly.

Big relief for me.. Seriously. I was worried about your affections. But take a number. There's a long line...

Nothing has been 'revealed'. We're hearing rumors from the most shrill of partisan hacks the GOP has. Folks like Steve King.

Bullshit.. These are all responses by Congress Critters that have access to and have read the classified notes. They CAN'T discuss it. But -- you better have a exit plan -- because everyone that has READ IT --- wants it made public... Only a matter of time.. Tick Tock...

Bullshit.. These are all responses by Congress Critters that have access to and have read the classified notes. They CAN'T discuss it. But -- you better have a exit plan -- because everyone that has READ IT --- wants it made public... Only a matter of time.. Tick Tock...

What do you believe is in the "memo"?

An. An exit plan.

I'll believe it when I see it. The Trumpies have an awful habit of making the panty shitting hyperbole they offer inversely proportionate to the importance of the actual claim.

And the hyperbole they're using on this one is so over the top as to require a rimshot with every recitation.

Add to that the magical coincidence that this 'memo' just happens to back their heart's desire to pull Mueller off of the investigation and disband it.....and you have the perfect recipe for partisan bullshit.

And it just *happens* to be revealed a mere 48 hours after Bannon agrees to cooperate with the investigation?

Expect to see the accusations against Mueller become more desperate and shrill as he closes in for the kill.

An. An exit plan.

Well let's see.. We have that absolute POS "dossier" that Hillary/DNC paid some foreign agent to go pay RUSSIANS for misinformation. The one that YOU GUYS kept saying was a "legitimate Intel product". And apparently, FISA warrants were issued to use that Big Brother NSA vacuum cleaner of a Spy machine on an opposition Political Campaign staff --- by telling a FISA judge that the dossier was a real thing. . Another "queer conspiracy theory" I believe you called that. But we now know it's true.

Also the revelations about FBI TIES to the "dirty dossier" about encouraging it, possibly FUNDING it and disclosing case investigation details to the Steele idiot who wrote it. Along with the FBI links to Fusion GPS that produced that POS fictional work and laundered the money for the DNC/Clinton.. And the WIFE of one of the top FBI officials who WORKED at Fusion is kinda curious. And THAT guy and 2 others are NOW demoted and working in the FBI mail room or something.

SO --- I IMAGINE --- this has to do with all the curious relationships between FBI/DOJ investigators and some criminal behavior to "influence an election"..

We'll see.. Won't we?

I'll believe it when I see it. The Trumpies have an awful habit of making the panty shitting hyperbole they offer inversely proportionate to the importance of the actual claim.

And the hyperbole they're using on this one is so over the top as to require a rimshot with every recitation.

Add to that the magical coincidence that this 'memo' just happens to back their heart's desire to pull Mueller off of the investigation and disband it.....and you have the perfect recipe for partisan bullshit.

And it just *happens* to be revealed a mere 48 hours after Bannon agrees to cooperate with the investigation?

Expect to see the accusations against Mueller become more desperate and shrill as he closes in for the kill.

I'm up for a GIANT perp walk.. Think we should get floats and marching bands. And I don't care how many Dems or Repubs go straight to Club Fed. The more the better.

An. An exit plan.

Well let's see.. We have that absolute POS "dossier" that Hillary/DNC paid some foreign agent to go pay RUSSIANS for misinformation. The one that YOU GUYS kept saying was a "legitimate Intel product". And apparently, FISA warrants were issued use that Big Brother NSA vacuum cleaner of a Spy machine on a Political Campaign staff --- by telling a FISA judge that the dossier was a real thing. . Another "queer conspiracy theory" I believe you called that. But we now know it's true.

And by 'apparently' you mean that you can't back the claim up with actual evidence? Remembering of course that the FISA warrants were for Russians. Every single time that one of Trump's people were recorded, they were on the other side of a conversation with a Russian being monitored.

So tell us, how many times were Trump's people recorded speaking with the Russians?

And you think its just a *coincidence* that the panty shitting hyperbole that will 'rock our very democracy to its core' on a mysterious 'memo' that we're not allowed to see....

....came less than 48 hours after Bannon agreed to cooperate with the Mueller investigation? As I said, the closer Mueller gets, the more shrill and desperate the attacks from conservatives will become.

With 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas, there's obviously crimes in the Trump Team. Yet the more indictments and guilty pleas come down, the louder that conservatives scream 'witch hunt'. Where by any rational standard, the opposite would be true.

Last edited:

I'm up for a GIANT perp walk.. Think we should get floats and marching bands. And I don't care how many Dems or Repubs go straight to Club Fed. The more the better.

We've got 3 *actual* indictments and 2 guilty pleas in Team Trump. And innumerable imaginary indictments and fantasy prison terms for democrats in the fever dreams of hapless conservatives desperately trying to stop the Mueller investigation.

There is simply no debate that crimes were commited in the Trump team. 2 men have already plead guilty. Which begs the question, why with undeniable proof of *actual* crimes in the Trump team are conservatives screaming its 'fake news'?

An. An exit plan.

Well let's see.. We have that absolute POS "dossier" that Hillary/DNC paid some foreign agent to go pay RUSSIANS for misinformation. The one that YOU GUYS kept saying was a "legitimate Intel product". And apparently, FISA warrants were issued to use that Big Brother NSA vacuum cleaner of a Spy machine on an opposition Political Campaign staff --- by telling a FISA judge that the dossier was a real thing. . Another "queer conspiracy theory" I believe you called that. But we now know it's true.

Also the revelations about FBI TIES to the "dirty dossier" about encouraging it, possibly FUNDING it and disclosing case investigation details to the Steele idiot who wrote it. Along with the FBI links to Fusion GPS that produced that POS fictional work and laundered the money for the DNC/Clinton.. And the WIFE of one of the top FBI officials who WORKED at Fusion is kinda curious. And THAT guy and 2 others are NOW demoted and working in the FBI mail room or something.

SO --- I IMAGINE --- this has to do with all the curious relationships between FBI/DOJ investigators and some criminal behavior to "influence an election"..

We'll see.. Won't we?

That dossier is legit. Why do you believe it isn't?

You are freaked out about the FBI. Why do you hate law enforcement?

You just might believe anything. I'm kind of disappointed.

And by 'apparently' you mean that you can't back the claim up with actual evidence? Remembering of course that the FISA warrants were for Russians

Those FISA warrants were NOT for "russians". They targeted damn near the entire Trump Campaign hierarchy. And by "apparently" -- what I mean is -- WE KNOW these new docs are the result of over a year of Congress ASKING for information on who created the FISA requests and whether the "dossier" was a part of it.

So whatever is in that secure SCIF room under Top classification are the ANSWERS to all that. Aren't you excited to find out the answers on WHO "colluded with Russians to influence an American election" ???

I bet you are ---- :banana:

We've got 3 *actual* indictments and 2 guilty pleas in Team Trump.

Please. Please make it stop. You harased Manafort till he caved on some trumped up 2006 tax snafu. You bankrupted Flynn and were going to harass his kids over procedural horsecrap. You got some young punk out drinking who said he could take down Hillary. You got NOTHING. so far. yawn.
tumblr_n6lqbwLEDp1sevnpbo1_400.gif

Question: why did Manafort have 23 laptops.
getcha sum o' dat

And by 'apparently' you mean that you can't back the claim up with actual evidence? Remembering of course that the FISA warrants were for Russians

Those FISA warrants were NOT for "russians". They targeted damn near the entire Trump Campaign hierarchy.

That's the *accusation* by the Trump team. But when you try to back that claim with evidence......you come up short. Again, an accusation is not evidence. If you believe that FISA targeted the entire Trump Campaign hierarchy, show me, don't tell me.

And by "apparently" -- what I mean is -- WE KNOW these new docs are the result of over a year of Congress ASKING for information on who created the FISA requests and whether the "dossier" was a part of it.

Show me. Don't tell me. I've heard all about what folks claim to 'know'. But when I demand evidence to back up their 'knowledge', it all falls apart.

What are the odds I'm gonna get excuses why you can't? I'd say that number that comes just before 100%

We've got 3 *actual* indictments and 2 guilty pleas in Team Trump.

Please. Please make it stop. You harased Manafort till he caved on some trumped up 2006 tax snafu. You bankrupted Flynn and were going to harass his kids over procedural horsecrap. You got some young punk out drinking who said he could take down Hillary. You got NOTHING. so far. yawn.
View attachment 172456
Question: why did Manafort have 23 laptops.
getcha sum o' dat

Laughing......4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas is not 'nothing'. For crying out loud, even Bannon called the Trump teams actions 'treasonous'. Laughing....if Mueller had nothing, Conservatives wouldn't be trying to hard to shut down his investigation. And Trump wouldn't have fired Comey because of the investigation.

But Trump's team isn't ignore it. They're instructing folks like Bannon to NOT cooperate with investigations into Russian interference in our election. Bannon *refused* to answer questions to the House committee investigating that interference.

But when Bannon caves and agrees to cooperate with Mueller....not 48 hours later suddenly there is a mystery 'memo' that none of us are allowed to see that magically supports the idea that Mueller should be pulled off the investigation and the investigation disbanded.

But of course, we're not allowed to see the memo, and have to 'take the word' of Trump supporters.

All while Trump surrogates have called for Mueller's team members to be *imprisoned* and for Trump to have the authority to shut down any news agency that he deems is showing 'fake news'. Trump and his people are absolutely shitting their pants.

Forum List

Back