🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

486172-BenazirBhuttoFile-1356759186-325-640x480.jpg

Benazir Bhutto

EVEN MOSLEM COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN HAD WOMAN PRESIDENT.

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

And then they assassinated her.
most pakistani moslem people choosed woman president
but american christian didnt.

Funny that the most notable female leaders like Bhutto, Indira Ghandi, Peron and most women rode their husband's or father's coattails to leadership. The same exact thing that Hillary is trying to do.

Thatcher and Gold Meier were the exceptions. They earned it.

Leaders should be elected on merit, not on gender.

Your trolling lacks subtly. lol

Dani, thanks for rating my post number 13 funny, but as another poster stated, "you are not very subtle." Your pushing and trolling on American policy, plus the fact you are from Iran kinda says it all. That sweet little avatar of a innocent white face, a very transparent attempt at propaganda.

We in America have a RIGHT to disagree with one another, and while I don't appreciate most lefty points of view, I would defend their right to disagree with me because they are my countrymen. We have an open society here.

How about you? Is your society open? How are you sneaking out your posts past government censors if you are honestly in Iran? I am sure they are monitoring them!

In any case, I appreciate your decision to support Hillary, as that should cement support against her even more, people knowing that the censors in Iran either allowed your support of her to go by them, or put you up to doing it.

Have a nice day!
He has been pushing the dems since he got here.

oh bother. go live there you feel so much shame for America
bye

Steph, you do realize that if we could actually prove she (if she is actually a she) is where she says she is, we could send out the proof to news outlets, and tomorrows headlines would read-----> Iranians support Hillary!

Benazir Bhutto

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

And so it begins.

Now it's the "Woman's Turn".

Fuck that. SHe has to compete on her merits or lack there of.

YOu libs are disgusting hypocrites.

Benazir Bhutto

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

And then they assassinated her.
most pakistani moslem people choosed woman president
but american christian didnt.

The women who have stepped forward so far lost the election to men the voters liked more.

Fuck Hillary. I would rather have a dead walrus in there.

It's the DEAD WALRUS'S TURN.

Benazir Bhutto

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

And so it begins.

Especially libs that reside in Iran where Dani claims she is from and still lives by her own admission. Oh wait, Iran is totalitarian, so they are all lefties there, forgive me, I forgot!

bye

Steph, you do realize that if we could actually prove she (if she is actually a she) is where she says she is, we could send out the proof to news outlets, and tomorrows headlines would read-----> Iranians support Hillary!

these people pushing this crap. REJECTED the lady for a man in 2008 in case it's slipped their short attention spans. so the Shame rest solely on their shoulders. and then they can hang their heads in shame for putting an American hating thug in as President too

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

No offense against women, but Europe is one fucked up place, and I am compelled to add that it seems we currently have a girl in the Oval Office.

Benazir Bhutto

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

And so it begins.

Especially libs that reside in Iran where Dani claims she is from and still lives by her own admission. Oh wait, Iran is totalitarian, so they are all lefties there, forgive me, I forgot!
if iran hadnt woman president.it isnt people choice.its because of regime
but usa have great democracy.and its people choice.

+im not she.im boy.you can click on my avatar and see

bye

these people pushing this crap. REJECTED the lady for a man in 2008 in case it's slipped their short attention spans. so the Shame rest solely on their shoulders. and then they can hang their heads in shame for putting an American hating thug in as President too

Let us also pay attention to the fact that dear Dani did not inject Carly Fiorina into the OP until she was called out on what the Mullahs want in Iran is Hillary! Her 1st post to start this thread was a HUGE picture of Hillary alone.

Catching someone trying to use propaganda is funny; and even funnier when it is a foreign entity like Iran.

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

The sacrifices required to advance a career to that level is often more than a reasonable person would want to make.

Men are more likely to have the personality flaws that put power ahead of Quality of LIfe.

Women, in this regard, are more sensible and choose NOT to sacrifice their lives for their careers.

At this point in time, that is the prime reason for the "lack of women" in higher level politics" in the West.

They blame us for not having the lady and then look how they go an treat Governor Palin. I swear: liberalism is mental disorder

Benazir Bhutto

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

And so it begins.

If you are in fact a boy living in Iran, that is also old enough to post on the internet.
why haven't you blown yourself up yet in some public area in another country. Why do you hate allah and his child molesting prophets and goat humping followers.

They blame us for not having the lady and then look how they go an treat Governor Palin. I swear: liberalism is mental disorder

NOthing would have made me happier than McCain winning, serving two terms INSTEAD OF OBAMA, and having Vice President Palin running right now.

The dems are the one that stopped that from happening too.

Benazir Bhutto

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

And so it begins.

OK, well good luck Dani. I have proved my point. Hope all is well over there, you take care and keep pushing for Hilly-)

Benazir Bhutto

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

And so it begins.

OK, well good luck Dani. I have proved my point. Hope all is well over there, you take care and keep pushing for Hilly-)

where are they?

NOthing would have made me happier than McCain winning, serving two terms INSTEAD OF OBAMA, and having Vice President Palin running right now.

The dems are the one that stopped that from happening too.

The American electorate stopped that from happening.

Benazir Bhutto

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

And so it begins.

where are they?

Dani67 says he resides in Iran. Fascinating, don't you think Steph! That is the only point I wanted to make to other posters. He is pushing Hilly! Got any comment on that, lol!

Forum List

Back