🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg
090315_homeless125_dm_17.jpg

europe

stroget-shopping-street-copenhagen-denmark-23710434.jpg

cph-street-food-1-thumb-620x465-89912.jpg

Dani said a couple interesting things. If you are too 'smart' to listen to another's perspective, you're not that smart at all.

Dani said a couple interesting things. If you are too 'smart' to listen to another's perspective, you're not that smart at all.
Yawn. Which part...................we need to vote for a woman this time around......................................

With the only one being the Hildabeast.................................................................

I don't think so.......................
:boohoo:

486172-BenazirBhuttoFile-1356759186-325-640x480.jpg

Benazir Bhutto

EVEN MOSLEM COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN HAD WOMAN PRESIDENT.

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg
Sensible people don't like her because of the things she's done that are unethical and potentially criminal. Republicans don't like her because she's a Democrat. It really doesn't have much to do with being female in her case. We will have a female president before long, I think, but not Hillary, I hope.

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg

europe

Do you want me to post some pictures of some slums in Europe? I could do just what you did above. I could show the best parts of America and the worst parts of Europe . . .

Yawn. Which part...................we need to vote for a woman this time around......................................

With the only one being the Hildabeast.................................................................

See my reply to Dani

And I agree, especially at the start of this thread where he made it perfectly clear, that an Iranian national got by the censors, that they support Hilly! I believe that is the most telling statement on this thread, wouldn't you agree!

Pakistani-Christians-pray-001.jpg

Muslim-Eid-Celebrations-2012-World-wide-images-10-pakistani-people-praying.jpg

WE HAD WOMAN PRESIDENT

WE HADNT WOMAN PRESIDENT

American-People-Flag.jpg
We never had a black president. So the majority of morons said, "let's try it out and see what happens". We now see what happened. Pray to Allah we learned our lesson. What one has between their ears is key...not their legs.

See my reply to Dani
Put up a Thatcher instead of a Lying old Hag and we might have a woman president.

I'm sure as hell not gonna vote for the Hildabeast.

Let me REPEAT this for the people shaming us for not having the woman. read it slowly if you have to.

these people pushing this crap. REJECTED the lady for a man in 2008 in case it's slipped their short attention spans. so the Shame rest solely on their shoulders. and then they can hang their heads in shame for putting an American hating thug in as President too

2) Heads of Government

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg

europe

How is it fair to show the WORST areas of America and compare them to the BEST areas in Europe? That is completely dishonest. I'm disappointed in you Dani67.

new york is best city in world.isnt it?

you cant find one homeless in copenhagen.can you?

2) Heads of Government

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg

europe

Do you want me to post some pictures of some slums in Europe? I could do just what you did above. I could show the best parts of America and the worst parts of Europe . . .
In Europe, is there a large group of people seeing the guy eating out of the garbage can saying, "We don't owe these people anything. They can get up and go to work if they want to succeed. I shouldn't have to pay for him?." I'm actually curious.

2) Heads of Government

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg

europe

In Europe, is there a large group of people seeing the guy eating out of the garbage can saying, "We don't owe these people anything. They can get up and go to work if they want to succeed. I shouldn't have to pay for him?." I'm actually curious.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel that way in Europe. Are you trying to say they are "better people" or something? What is the point you are trying to make?

2) Heads of Government

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg

europe

How is it fair to show the WORST areas of America and compare them to the BEST areas in Europe? That is completely dishonest. I'm disappointed in you Dani67.

I agree. Like Europe doesn't have ghetto's and America doesn't have some lovely places??

Dishonest and biased to say the least.

See my reply to Dani
Put up a Thatcher instead of a Lying old Hag and we might have a woman president.

Why would anyone vote for that shady crook?

2) Heads of Government

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg

europe

new york is best city in world.isnt it?

you cant find one homeless in copenhagen.can you?

Who says New York is the "best" city? Only people who believe that! Not everyone thinks alike, you know?

Not only that, but you picked pictures of the worst from one country and the best from another. Go to hell.

See my reply to Dani

Why would anyone vote for that shady crook?

Apparently Dani thinks America should have a woman POTUS, any woman will do.

Honesty and ability doesn't matter as long as its a woman.

What a fool she is.

Forum List

Back