🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

Why would we give a damn about what someone who is supposedly from Iran care on Women's rights?

sakinah.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Iran is a country with some of the MOST poor people and some of the WORST human rights records in the entire world! I wouldn't live there if you paid me.

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg
090315_homeless125_dm_17.jpg

europe

stroget-shopping-street-copenhagen-denmark-23710434.jpg

cph-street-food-1-thumb-620x465-89912.jpg

How is it fair to show the WORST areas of America and compare them to the BEST areas in Europe? That is completely dishonest. I'm disappointed in you Dani67.

new york is best city in world.isnt it?

you cant find one homeless in copenhagen.can you?
Here you go. Copenhagen:
image.jpeg

While I would like to see a woman, I wouldn't vote for that dishonest drunk under any circumstances.

Trust me, she doesn't want your vote. She wants intelligent, rational thinking people voting for her. You hardly qualify....

This is one of the MOST stupid posts I've ever read here, and that is saying a LOT. Lol.

Of course, sleazy politicians want ALL the votes they can get. Do you have a brain in that partisan head? Try using it.

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!

Lets put in the Progressive/commies (Hillary, Bernie) to carry on the Obama Agenda. It's like: lets vote to cut our throats so we get stuff like this. My Gawd
snip;

Patrick Goodenough | January 21, 2016 | 5:12 PM EST
Kerry: Terrorists Will Likely Benefit From Some of Iran’s Sanction Relief Billions; GOP Senators: D’uh

(CNSNews.com) – Secretary of State John Kerry acknowledged on Thursday that Iran will likely use some of the tens of billions of dollars its receives as a result of sanctions relief under the nuclear deal to sponsor terrorists.

“I think that some of it will end up in the hands of the IRGC [Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps] or of other entities, some of which are labeled terrorists to some degree,” he told CNBC in Davos, Switzerland. “I’m not going to sit here and tell you that every component of that can be prevented.”

Kerry said there were no indications yet that released funds were being directed “to that kind of endeavor” but that he was “sure at some point some of it will.”

all of it here:
Kerry: Terrorists Will Likely Benefit From Some of Iran’s Sanction Relief Billions; GOP Senators: D’uh

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg

europe

Do you want me to post some pictures of some slums in Europe? I could do just what you did above. I could show the best parts of America and the worst parts of Europe . . .
In Europe, is there a large group of people seeing the guy eating out of the garbage can saying, "We don't owe these people anything. They can get up and go to work if they want to succeed. I shouldn't have to pay for him?." I'm actually curious.
There are plenty of homeless people in Europe. Instead of sorting out this issue, they open the floodgates to 'refugees' and manage to house them.

Some of the WORST slums in the world are located in European countries. The poor people in America are RICH in comparison.
im talking about west europe
like denmark.like sweden.like norway.like germany

people know america by new york and la
new york is symbol of america

im just showing my point with this pictures.

Are you saying that my claim is NOT true? That some of the worst slums in the world are NOT located in Europe but in America? Because I can totally prove you wrong. Lol.

There are slums in both places. They are as bad as each other.

Oh no they are not! We take care of our poor and provide them with shelter, clothing and food by way of our social services departments and our taxpayer monies. In a lot of European countries, no such supports exist.

I love this thread.

Comprehensive list of reasons to vote for Hillary Clinton:

1) She was born with a vagina.
2) See #1​

Some of the WORST slums in the world are located in European countries. The poor people in America are RICH in comparison.

You have made NO points, except to point out that you might be stupid.

most american are christian
must west european are atheist or secular
maybe bible have problem with woman president!!!!

You have made NO points, except to point out that you might be stupid.
MIGHT............
:wtf::)

2) Heads of Government

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg

europe

Do you want me to post some pictures of some slums in Europe? I could do just what you did above. I could show the best parts of America and the worst parts of Europe . . .
In Europe, is there a large group of people seeing the guy eating out of the garbage can saying, "We don't owe these people anything. They can get up and go to work if they want to succeed. I shouldn't have to pay for him?." I'm actually curious.
There are plenty of homeless people in Europe. Instead of sorting out this issue, they open the floodgates to 'refugees' and manage to house them.

In Sweden, they are facing a housing shortage now. Immigrants are coming to Sweden to find themselves homeless!

Oh no they are not! We take care of our poor and provide them with shelter, clothing and food by way of our social services departments and our taxpayer monies. In a lot of European countries, no such supports exist.

Oh, God....you're the reason IQ tests need to be introduced before being allowed to vote. You are beyond clueless. When was the last time you were in Europe?

2) Heads of Government

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg

europe

I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel that way in Europe. Are you trying to say they are "better people" or something? What is the point you are trying to make?
Curious if having no sense of responsibility for society as a whole is just an American phenomenon, us being such individualists.

Forum List

Back