🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

Pakistani-Christians-pray-001.jpg

Muslim-Eid-Celebrations-2012-World-wide-images-10-pakistani-people-praying.jpg

WE HAD WOMAN PRESIDENT

WE HADNT WOMAN PRESIDENT

American-People-Flag.jpg
We never had a black president. So the majority of morons said, "let's try it out and see what happens". We now see what happened. Pray to Allah we learned our lesson. What one has between their ears is key...not their legs.

Exactly, anyone that votes for someone due strictly to their race and/or gender needs to have their voting card revoked

Dani is an agitator. A Persian agitator. 2000 years of experience screwing with the Christians. Sort of refreshing having it come from him rather than Libtards.

Dani said a couple interesting things. If you are too 'smart' to listen to another's perspective, you're not that smart at all.
Yawn. Which part...................we need to vote for a woman this time around......................................

With the only one being the Hildabeast.................................................................

I don't think so.......................
:boohoo:
See my reply to Dani
Put up a Thatcher instead of a Lying old Hag and we might have a woman president.

I'm sure as hell not gonna vote for the Hildabeast.

The Iron Lady compared to the corrupted old lady now being investigated for stuff she did while appointed SOS. and they think we are still suppose to vote for it. that's the thinking that got that Obama . no freaking thanks

Dani said a couple interesting things. If you are too 'smart' to listen to another's perspective, you're not that smart at all.
Yawn. Which part...................we need to vote for a woman this time around......................................

With the only one being the Hildabeast.................................................................

I don't think so.......................
:boohoo:
See my reply to Dani
Put up a Thatcher instead of a Lying old Hag and we might have a woman president.

I'm sure as hell not gonna vote for the Hildabeast.

Why would anyone vote for that shady crook?

Apparently Dani thinks America should have a woman POTUS, any woman will do.

Honesty and ability doesn't matter as long as its a woman.

What a fool she is.

While I would like to see a woman, I wouldn't vote for that dishonest drunk under any circumstances.

Exactly, anyone that votes for someone due strictly to their race and/or gender needs to have their voting card revoked

Jaysus, if that were the case at least 50 percent of the white trash on this site (like yourself) wouldn't be allowed to vote. Us normals know that Obama's skin colour is an issue. Oh, sure, you'll say otherwise, but we know the truth....

Some of the WORST slums in the world are located in European countries. The poor people in America are RICH in comparison.
im talking about west europe
like denmark.like sweden.like norway.like germany

Jaysus, if that were the case at least 50 percent of the white trash on this site (like yourself) wouldn't be allowed to vote. Us normals know that Obama's skin colour is an issue. Oh, sure, you'll say otherwise, but we know the truth....
Barack-Obama-Race-Card.jpg

GFY asshole, if you can't respond without decades old cliches then don't comment child.

Some of the WORST slums in the world are located in European countries. The poor people in America are RICH in comparison.

Really? Take a ride through some of the worst burbs in Detroit, Jackson, Houston....

I could go on. You have no idea....

Are you saying that my claim is NOT true? That some of the worst slums in the world are NOT located in Europe but in America? Because I can totally prove you wrong. Lol.

Clue to the clueless racist left wing.

Being black is not a qualification for anything.
Being white is not a qualification for anything.
Being a man is not a qualification for anything. (except peeing while standing)
Being a woman is not a qualification for anything.
Being a minority is not a qualification for anything.

As MLK dreamed, we should be measuring:
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Mrs. Clinton falls far short when measured by the content of her character. If I had a dream it would be that folks who say we need a woman president, for whatever their reasons, would have supported Palin I would think they were not hypocritical.

This whole meme that we have to have a woman president is just more division created by the liberal left. Sad, very sad what they have done to this country.

There will be a woman president someday, maybe in my life time. But Mrs. Clinton should not be the one.

Why would we give a damn about what someone who is supposedly from Iran care on Women's rights?

sakinah.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back