Shame on America

usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg
090315_homeless125_dm_17.jpg

europe

stroget-shopping-street-copenhagen-denmark-23710434.jpg

cph-street-food-1-thumb-620x465-89912.jpg

Do you want me to post some pictures of some slums in Europe? I could do just what you did above. I could show the best parts of America and the worst parts of Europe . . .
In Europe, is there a large group of people seeing the guy eating out of the garbage can saying, "We don't owe these people anything. They can get up and go to work if they want to succeed. I shouldn't have to pay for him?." I'm actually curious.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel that way in Europe. Are you trying to say they are "better people" or something? What is the point you are trying to make?
Curious if having no sense of responsibility for society as a whole is just an American phenomenon, us being such individualists.

How can you say that when we have some of the BEST social services in the entire world???

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg
090315_homeless125_dm_17.jpg

europe

stroget-shopping-street-copenhagen-denmark-23710434.jpg

cph-street-food-1-thumb-620x465-89912.jpg

How is it fair to show the WORST areas of America and compare them to the BEST areas in Europe? That is completely dishonest. I'm disappointed in you Dani67.

new york is best city in world.isnt it?

you cant find one homeless in copenhagen.can you?
Here you go. Copenhagen:
View attachment 60668

i was in copenhagen.i have family in copenhagen
everybody have home in denmark.goverment must give it to people
maybe he isnt denmark citizen.or just alcoholic

Just remember, Americans are the MOST generous people. Who is the first to bail you out when you have a natural disaster and can't help your sorry selves? AMERICA. That's who. Don't forget it.

Lol. Like any politician wouldn't take votes anywhere they can get them.

Chris is acting like Clinton should be privileged to have her vote. Trust me, Clinton wants her vote about as much as she wants a dose of the clap...

Hilary likely already has the clap from Bill. Lol. :D Those two are a couple of dirty OLD birds, you know!!!

How so? Explain why you think she is the "best" candidate.

Secretary of state. Well liked outside of the US. Intelligent. Knows the issues.

However, one of the things that really peeves me about her, is sometimes she speaks before she thinks. She kowtows to opinion polls too often (something all US politicians do). Just wish they'd say what they think and damn the consequences. Something that Trump is doing right now, which I think is why he is so popular. Unfortunately what he is saying is fucking insane. In saying that, you had Dumbya and he was dumb as a post and you managed to survive.

Why would we give a damn about what someone who is supposedly from Iran care on Women's rights?

sakinah.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Iran is a country with some of the MOST poor people and some of the WORST human rights records in the entire world! I wouldn't live there if you paid me.

i dont talking about iran in this topic.i just posting fact
:usa hadnt woman president.

Chris is acting like Clinton should be privileged to have her vote. Trust me, Clinton wants her vote about as much as she wants a dose of the clap...

My god, what a stupid comment! I can't even believe that a person can be this dumb. What kind of school system do they have over there in your country to produce such ignorant fuckers?

Why would we give a damn about what someone who is supposedly from Iran care on Women's rights?

sakinah.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Iran is a country with some of the MOST poor people and some of the WORST human rights records in the entire world! I wouldn't live there if you paid me.

i dont talking about iran in this topic.i just posting fact
:usa hadnt woman president.

And neither has Iran. And neither have a lot of other countries . . . so? Your point is what?

You don't know me so it's a cliche, dumb ass. Now go fap to your Hillary poster

Absolutely I know you. You're dumb as a fucking post - although I might be doing a post a disservice here. I've read your drivel and you make Dan Quayle look like Einstein...

good grief Mr. Grump. get a grip

He's always flaming threads, never offers up anything substantial and then wonders why he's considered an ass

How about you try having an intelligent discussion (I know it will be extremely difficult). Just give it a try!

Now, since you seem to be a Hillary supporter. Why don't you tell us why you support Hillary and why you think she would make a good POTUS?

Some of the WORST slums in the world are located in European countries. The poor people in America are RICH in comparison.
im talking about west europe
like denmark.like sweden.like norway.like germany

people know america by new york and la
new york is symbol of america

im just showing my point with this pictures.

You have made NO points, except to point out that you might be stupid.
fact : west european people have better life more than american people
fact: american hadnt woman president

I love this thread.

Comprehensive list of reasons to vote for Hillary Clinton:

1) She was born with a vagina.
2) See #1​

No kidding. Hey that was their list for Obama except they had because he was black. And we are Worse off than we were under Bush. these left/lib voters scare the hell out of me they vote for our Lives.

How so? Explain why you think she is the "best" candidate.

Secretary of state. Well liked outside of the US. Intelligent. Knows the issues.

However, one of the things that really peeves me about her, is sometimes she speaks before she thinks. She kowtows to opinion polls too often (something all US politicians do). Just wish they'd say what they think and damn the consequences. Something that Trump is doing right now, which I think is why he is so popular. Unfortunately what he is saying is fucking insane. In saying that, you had Dumbya and he was dumb as a post and you managed to survive.

You think she would make a good president because YOU like her?

Sorry, you have given NO good reasons why she would make a good president. We don't really care about what foreigners think. We want the best president for US. Get it?

Forum List

Back