🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

See my reply to Dani
Put up a Thatcher instead of a Lying old Hag and we might have a woman president.

I'm sure as hell not gonna vote for the Hildabeast.

Why would anyone vote for that shady crook?

Apparently Dani thinks America should have a woman POTUS, any woman will do.

Honesty and ability doesn't matter as long as its a woman.

What a fool she is.

While I would like to see a woman, I wouldn't vote for that dishonest drunk under any circumstances.
are you republican?

I'm a centrist.

How about you try having an intelligent discussion (I know it will be extremely difficult). Just give it a try!

Now, since you seem to be a Hillary supporter. Why don't you tell us why you support Hillary and why you think she would make a good POTUS?

Well, you might want to ease up on the flames yourself.

I'm not so much a Hillary supporter (although she is the best you've got) as more amazed that out of 330 million people you keep on coming up with the same people - Clinton, Bush...yadda yadda.

She will be an OK president, but not a great one. Your politics has become so shameful, so full of hate, so partisan, that your country will self-implode in the near future. And you can blame the Fox News, Trumps and other partisan hacks only interested in ratings and their next paycheck. You get what you deserve..

Change your political system and you might stand a chance.

How is she the best we have? What do you know about our 3rd party candidates? You watch too much television is what I think.

You don't know me so it's a cliche, dumb ass. Now go fap to your Hillary poster

Absolutely I know you. You're dumb as a fucking post - although I might be doing a post a disservice here. I've read your drivel and you make Dan Quayle look like Einstein...

good grief Mr. Grump. get a grip

He's always flaming threads, never offers up anything substantial and then wonders why he's considered an ass

He was here before and then was gone for a long time. Like Campbell and Shallow they come and go.

I just get tired of them starting it then bawling and whining when it gets handed back to them. Typical left loons, tolerance is a one way street

the thread is really just for flaming to begin with. they had the chance to put in a Woman and instead they put the Thug. so I don't care to hear them now about it. they're losers and have nothing else (the Beast and the commie running for President) but to try and SHAME us. screw them

How about you try having an intelligent discussion (I know it will be extremely difficult). Just give it a try!

Now, since you seem to be a Hillary supporter. Why don't you tell us why you support Hillary and why you think she would make a good POTUS?

I'm not so much a Hillary supporter (although she is the best you've got) as more amazed that out of 330 million people you keep on coming up with the same people - Clinton, Bush...yadda yadda.

She will be an OK president, but not a great one. Your politics has become so shameful, so full of hate, so partisan, that your country will self-implode in the near future. And you can blame the Fox News, Trumps and other partisan hacks only interested in ratings and their next paycheck. You get what you deserve..

Europe might want to rethink their own dang problems..............................like closing their borders......like we are trying to do now.

Worked out well for your idiotic policies didn't it?

Stop getting all of your ideas from the telly, and then you might be taken seriously around here.

Just remember, Americans are the MOST generous people. Who is the first to bail you out when you have a natural disaster and can't help your sorry selves? AMERICA. That's who. Don't forget it.
american stealing our money and oil.we dont want charity

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

Sorry L-O-L, I am honestly in error........oh wait, maybe not! Yes, maybe we ALL need an education, starting with YOU!

Special report: The punishment was death by stoning. The crime? Having

Sorry, you have given NO good reasons why she would make a good president. We don't really care about what foreigners think. We want the best president for US. Get it?

Oh God <slaps head like Homer Simpson>

What are these good reasons then? I have yet to hear even ONE! Tell us what would make Hillary a better president than any of the other candidates. Name some of our third party candidates, smarty pants! You probably didn't even know that we have 3rd party candidates, did you? You have no business being in this conversation since you obviously know so little about that which you speak.

He should change his screen name to Dr. Douchebag.

Well, possibly....Not much of a douchebag, more annoyed at DUMB people being allowed to vote to decide the fate of normal, intelligent folk...

YOU are one of the dumb people of which you speak, and you don't live in our country where even "dumb people" like yourself have rights!

How can I say that? I was loosely quoting responses on this board from poster after poster after poster who think those social services are COMMUNIST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL and JUST PLAIN WRONG, whatever other shit they can think of.
Please point out where in the U.S. Constitution authority is granted to the Federal Government to engage in "social services".
Sorry, not my baliwick. I was just quoting. You are one of them, apparently.

I just get tired of them starting it then bawling and whining when it gets handed back to them. Typical left loons, tolerance is a one way street

I haven't whined about shit. You can give me as much crap as you want. And just so you know, I'm a centrist, not a leftie. The problem is that most neocon whackjob yanks are so far to the right they make Attila the Hun look like Howdy Doody...

I haven't whined about shit. You can give me as much crap as you want. And just so you know, I'm a centrist, not a leftie. The problem is that most neocon whackjob yanks are so far to the right they make Attila the Hun look like Howdy Doody...

You're an idiot is what you are, with a poor understanding of America and our rights. Nothing more, nothing less.

Absolutely I know you. You're dumb as a fucking post - although I might be doing a post a disservice here. I've read your drivel and you make Dan Quayle look like Einstein...

good grief Mr. Grump. get a grip

He's always flaming threads, never offers up anything substantial and then wonders why he's considered an ass

He was here before and then was gone for a long time. Like Campbell and Shallow they come and go.

the thread is really just for flaming to begin with. they had the chance to put in a Woman and instead they put the Thug. so I don't care to hear them now about it. they're losers and have nothing else (the Beast and the commie running for President) but to try and SHAME us. screw them

Get lost, you're just flaming the thread

Forum List

Back