🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

Isn't it strange how they are all caught up in OUR elections? Telling us women who we should vote for? Calling us stupid? I say we cut off all aid to these mother fuckers right now! All of these shit bags take our money.

Huh? Your elections affect the rest of the world. Just ask Iraq and Afghanistan. I wonder what the world would look like today if Gore had won instead of Bush. I'm guessing there are a lot of American families who would have their sons and daughters still alive today. Won't even get into those who have been maimed.

I couldn't give a shit who you vote for - woman or man. I THINK you should vote for the most intelligent person who seems to know what they are doing.

Who are you cutting off aid to? Iraq? Afghanistan? You created it. You own it..

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

Sorry L-O-L, I am honestly in error........oh wait, maybe not! Yes, maybe we ALL need an education, starting with YOU!

Special report: The punishment was death by stoning. The crime? Having
I thought Dani lives in Iran?

yes i am

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

....Women also faced restrictions on employment. Official statistics from September showed that the number of women in employment had fallen by 100,000 annually over the previous eight years. In August, the Head of the Public Buildings Office of the Police said that no women should be employed in coffee shops or traditional Iranian restaurants except in their kitchens, out of public view. In July, the Tehran Municipality reportedly prohibited its managers from recruiting women to secretarial and other administrative posts. Official efforts to create gender-segregated workplaces intensified....

Iran report | Amnesty International
bullshit propaganda

In Europe, is there a large group of people seeing the guy eating out of the garbage can saying, "We don't owe these people anything. They can get up and go to work if they want to succeed. I shouldn't have to pay for him?." I'm actually curious.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel that way in Europe. Are you trying to say they are "better people" or something? What is the point you are trying to make?
Curious if having no sense of responsibility for society as a whole is just an American phenomenon, us being such individualists.

How can you say that when we have some of the BEST social services in the entire world???
How can I say that? I was loosely quoting responses on this board from poster after poster after poster who think those social services are COMMUNIST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL and JUST PLAIN WRONG, whatever other shit they can think of.

Maybe, you would like a more recent one to help with your education L O L! (Little Ole Lady)

Women's 'Rights' in Iran: 5 Laws That Will Appall You | Clarion Project
Doesn't say they can't vote, drive or run businesses, does it? BUT AT ANY RATE, I made my point, you made yours. Let's leave it at that.

I just get tired of them starting it then bawling and whining when it gets handed back to them. Typical left loons, tolerance is a one way street

I haven't whined about shit. You can give me as much crap as you want. And just so you know, I'm a centrist, not a leftie. The problem is that most neocon whackjob yanks are so far to the right they make Attila the Hun look like Howdy Doody...

And WE Americans are sick and tired of ignorant foreigners like yourself. Worry about your own problems. You have enough.

This fruit loop is a foreigner?

Isn't it strange how they are all caught up in OUR elections? Telling us women who we should vote for? Calling us stupid? I say we cut off all aid to these mother fuckers right now! All of these shit bags take our money.

what aid? what money?

I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel that way in Europe. Are you trying to say they are "better people" or something? What is the point you are trying to make?
Curious if having no sense of responsibility for society as a whole is just an American phenomenon, us being such individualists.

How can you say that when we have some of the BEST social services in the entire world???
How can I say that? I was loosely quoting responses on this board from poster after poster after poster who think those social services are COMMUNIST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL and JUST PLAIN WRONG, whatever other shit they can think of.

Maybe, you would like a more recent one to help with your education L O L! (Little Ole Lady)

prpaganda

Oh, but that's what they show us on TV, so it MUST be true! Right? That is where you are getting all of your ideas about America, no?

Sorry L-O-L, I am honestly in error........oh wait, maybe not! Yes, maybe we ALL need an education, starting with YOU!

Special report: The punishment was death by stoning. The crime? Having
I thought Dani lives in Iran?

Didn't read the whole thing did you? Why am I not surprised!
You not only get the last word, you get it twice. Be happy.

I just get tired of them starting it then bawling and whining when it gets handed back to them. Typical left loons, tolerance is a one way street

I haven't whined about shit. You can give me as much crap as you want. And just so you know, I'm a centrist, not a leftie. The problem is that most neocon whackjob yanks are so far to the right they make Attila the Hun look like Howdy Doody...

And WE Americans are sick and tired of ignorant foreigners like yourself. Worry about your own problems. You have enough.

what aid? what money?

Americans have spent 37 BILLION dollars on aid to foreign countries this year alone!

Tell us about some of our 3rd party candidates, like I've already asked. You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that if one doesn't want to vote for Hillary, they are "stupid."

I come from a country where there are seven different parties in Parliament representing a variety of different constituents and ideas. We have at least one Muslim MP and in the recent past a transgender member of parliament.

Do you think it a good idea to have a political system that represents a variety of ideals, people, genders, and races, or just a two-party system that represents two viewpoints?

Tell us about some of our 3rd party candidates, like I've already asked. You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that if one doesn't want to vote for Hillary, they are "stupid."

I come from a country where there are seven different parties in Parliament representing a variety of different constituents and ideas. We have at least one Muslim MP and in the recent past a transgender member of parliament.

Do you think it a good idea to have a political system that represents a variety of ideals, people, genders, and races, or just a two-party system that represents two viewpoints?

What I have been trying to tell you is that we have other parties! You are the one who came onto the thread trying to tell US Americans who is our best choice. So why don't you elaborate on the WHY?

prpaganda

Oh, but that's what they show us on TV, so it MUST be true! Right? That is where you are getting all of your ideas about America, no?

im watching cnn and bbc and hbo and fox
+ im in iran .

How about you try having an intelligent discussion (I know it will be extremely difficult). Just give it a try!

Now, since you seem to be a Hillary supporter. Why don't you tell us why you support Hillary and why you think she would make a good POTUS?

Well, you might want to ease up on the flames yourself.

I'm not so much a Hillary supporter (although she is the best you've got) as more amazed that out of 330 million people you keep on coming up with the same people - Clinton, Bush...yadda yadda.

She will be an OK president, but not a great one. Your politics has become so shameful, so full of hate, so partisan, that your country will self-implode in the near future. And you can blame the Fox News, Trumps and other partisan hacks only interested in ratings and their next paycheck. You get what you deserve..

Change your political system and you might stand a chance.
Europe will self implode long before the US ever does.

Nothing pisses me off more than some foreign DICKHEAD trying to tell ME who to vote for! Mind your fucking business, K?

Vote for who you want to SLAPPER. You get what you deserve...

Remember that the next time you go to stick your nose into that which doesn't concern you please. We don't really care what you think, foreigner!

[

Americans have spent 37 BILLION dollars on aid to foreign countries this year alone!

Just make sure you are attributing your aid to the right people ie, the country I was born in, and the country I live in receive NO aid from the US. Like the US we GIVE aid, and we do so gladly....

what aid? what money?

foreign countries isnt iran
+ most of them arent for god sake.
for example.you think america help afghanistan or iraq for love?

Forum List

Back