🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

Nothing pisses me off more than some foreign DICKHEAD trying to tell ME who to vote for! Mind your fucking business, K?

dont be rasict.dont be angry darling
:thewave:

Sorry. If you aren't an American, then I couldn't give a care about you. You are irrelevant to us and to our election process, as well as who we decide to vote for. IRRELEVANT.

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

Sorry L-O-L, I am honestly in error........oh wait, maybe not! Yes, maybe we ALL need an education, starting with YOU!

Special report: The punishment was death by stoning. The crime? Having
Human rights organisations disagree with old lady.

And WE Americans are sick and tired of ignorant foreigners like yourself. Worry about your own problems. You have enough.

This fruit loop is a foreigner?

Isn't it strange how they are all caught up in OUR elections? Telling us women who we should vote for? Calling us stupid? I say we cut off all aid to these mother fuckers right now! All of these shit bags take our money.

what aid? what money?

Americans have spent 37 BILLION dollars on aid to foreign countries this year alone!
foreign countries isnt iran
+ most of them arent for god sake.
for example.you think america help afghanistan or iraq for love?
LOL

For Love?

Just to pat your kind on your little heads................good boy...............problem is that someone decided to stay and think we could turn this into a Democracy..............which will never work there............

We should have patted you on the head and then left...........leaving the clean up to your side...............

Let's pull the next number..............B52................BINGO..............

Nothing pisses me off more than some foreign DICKHEAD trying to tell ME who to vote for! Mind your fucking business, K?

Vote for who you want to SLAPPER. You get what you deserve...

Remember that the next time you go to stick your nose into that which doesn't concern you please. We don't really care what you think, foreigner!

Here's a deal (second time I've said this today) - you get the US to get its nose out of everybody else's business and I'll do the same. Can I just say, that this is a deal I've been offering this board since I joined 10 years ago this year and I'm still here....

The day the US fucks off and leaves every other country alone, I leave this board. That simple....I don't think I'm going anywhere soon...

Sorry. If you aren't an American, then I couldn't give a care about you. You are irrelevant to us and to our election process, as well as who we decide to vote for. IRRELEVANT.
american president is important for us .its 21 century.welcome to [FONT=arial, sans-serif]global vilage[/FONT]

You're an idiot is what you are, with a poor understanding of America and our rights. Nothing more, nothing less.

Chris in all seriousness - if you want to get into a debate about US rights, European rights, anything in fact. Have at it. I'll wipe the floor with you....go for it..

I'll wager I understand more about American politics than you do.

Come on, I dare you. Name a subject....
ChrisL has already asked you over and over.

You're an idiot is what you are, with a poor understanding of America and our rights. Nothing more, nothing less.

Chris in all seriousness - if you want to get into a debate about US rights, European rights, anything in fact. Have at it. I'll wipe the floor with you....go for it..

I'll wager I understand more about American politics than you do.

Come on, I dare you. Name a subject....
ChrisL has already asked you over and over.

Really? Where?

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

Sorry L-O-L, I am honestly in error........oh wait, maybe not! Yes, maybe we ALL need an education, starting with YOU!

Special report: The punishment was death by stoning. The crime? Having
Human rights organisations disagree with old lady.

im iranian and i living in iran.95 % of this news are propaganda.
believe me.. i dont lie

Vote for who you want to SLAPPER. You get what you deserve...

Remember that the next time you go to stick your nose into that which doesn't concern you please. We don't really care what you think, foreigner!

Here's a deal (second time I've said this today) - you get the US to get its nose out of everybody else's business and I'll do the same. Can I just say, that this is a deal I've been offering this board since I joined 10 years ago this year and I'm still here....

The day the US fucks off and leaves every other country alone, I leave this board. That simple....I don't think I'm going anywhere soon...

I don't give two shits about what happens in your country or your elections, and the EUROPEANS were the ones who started with "colonization" and all that bullshit.

Quit acting like a dumbass. You are FAR from impressive with your political savvy.

american president is important for us .its 21 century.welcome to [FONT=arial, sans-serif]global vilage[/FONT]

Believe me, MOST American citizens want nothing to do with a "global economy." Believe it!

We kicked the British out for a reason. LOL

Dani and Iran might not like the result of the next election.

Up until you kicked 'them' out, you were British too...
So.............we decided we didn't want to be Colonized anymore...........that our founders decided............

Just like a certain Penal Colony didn't want it either....................

It was the right decision.........and you can do as you wish over there...........and observe from the nose bleed sections..........because I simply don't care what your feelings are on who we elect.

I don't give two shits about what happens in your country or your elections, and the EUROPEANS were the ones who started with "colonization" and all that bullshit.

Quit acting like a dumbass. You are FAR from impressive with your political savvy.

I give a shit what happens in most countries because there is a knock-on affect.

Are you of European stock? Chances are your ancestors were colonists.

Well, as I said (and the offer is still there), I'll put my nous up against yours any day of the week...have at it...

:crybaby:
I just get tired of them starting it then bawling and whining when it gets handed back to them. Typical left loons, tolerance is a one way street

I haven't whined about shit. You can give me as much crap as you want. And just so you know, I'm a centrist, not a leftie. The problem is that most neocon whackjob yanks are so far to the right they make Attila the Hun look like Howdy Doody...

And WE Americans are sick and tired of ignorant foreigners like yourself. Worry about your own problems. You have enough.

This fruit loop is a foreigner?

Isn't it strange how they are all caught up in OUR elections? Telling us women who we should vote for? Calling us stupid? I say we cut off all aid to these mother fuckers right now! All of these shit bags take our money.
A lot of 'foreigners' find American politics interesting, I'm European ( a 'foreigner' :crybaby:) and I do too. However, I agree it gets a bit much when we have Iranians trying to shame the US for not yet having a female president, and others who insist they understand your system better than Americans themselves. I think you should probably feel proud, though, that so many non Americans watch your elections and your politics in general with so much interest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back