🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

Sorry L-O-L, I am honestly in error........oh wait, maybe not! Yes, maybe we ALL need an education, starting with YOU!

Special report: The punishment was death by stoning. The crime? Having
I thought Dani lives in Iran?

You're an idiot is what you are, with a poor understanding of America and our rights. Nothing more, nothing less.

Chris in all seriousness - if you want to get into a debate about US rights, European rights, anything in fact. Have at it. I'll wipe the floor with you....go for it..

I'll wager I understand more about American politics than you do.

Come on, I dare you. Name a subject....

I just get tired of them starting it then bawling and whining when it gets handed back to them. Typical left loons, tolerance is a one way street

I haven't whined about shit. You can give me as much crap as you want. And just so you know, I'm a centrist, not a leftie. The problem is that most neocon whackjob yanks are so far to the right they make Attila the Hun look like Howdy Doody...

And WE Americans are sick and tired of ignorant foreigners like yourself. Worry about your own problems. You have enough.

Do you want me to post some pictures of some slums in Europe? I could do just what you did above. I could show the best parts of America and the worst parts of Europe . . .
In Europe, is there a large group of people seeing the guy eating out of the garbage can saying, "We don't owe these people anything. They can get up and go to work if they want to succeed. I shouldn't have to pay for him?." I'm actually curious.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel that way in Europe. Are you trying to say they are "better people" or something? What is the point you are trying to make?
Curious if having no sense of responsibility for society as a whole is just an American phenomenon, us being such individualists.

How can you say that when we have some of the BEST social services in the entire world???
How can I say that? I was loosely quoting responses on this board from poster after poster after poster who think those social services are COMMUNIST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL and JUST PLAIN WRONG, whatever other shit they can think of.

Maybe, you would like a more recent one to help with your education L O L! (Little Ole Lady)

Women's 'Rights' in Iran: 5 Laws That Will Appall You | Clarion Project

Before I exit since this has turned into the Dr. Grumps show.

I used to call him: Dr. Grumpy. not you see why.

How about you try having an intelligent discussion (I know it will be extremely difficult). Just give it a try!

Now, since you seem to be a Hillary supporter. Why don't you tell us why you support Hillary and why you think she would make a good POTUS?

Well, you might want to ease up on the flames yourself.

I'm not so much a Hillary supporter (although she is the best you've got) as more amazed that out of 330 million people you keep on coming up with the same people - Clinton, Bush...yadda yadda.

She will be an OK president, but not a great one. Your politics has become so shameful, so full of hate, so partisan, that your country will self-implode in the near future. And you can blame the Fox News, Trumps and other partisan hacks only interested in ratings and their next paycheck. You get what you deserve..

Change your political system and you might stand a chance.

How is she the best we have? What do you know about our 3rd party candidates? You watch too much television is what I think.

I agree. If he thinks she's the best America has than he's a few cards short of a full deck.

Clueless is what he is.

You're an idiot is what you are, with a poor understanding of America and our rights. Nothing more, nothing less.

Chris in all seriousness - if you want to get into a debate about US rights, European rights, anything in fact. Have at it. I'll wipe the floor with you....go for it..

I'll wager I understand more about American politics than you do.

Come on, I dare you. Name a subject....

Tell us about some of our 3rd party candidates, like I've already asked. You seem to be under the mistaken assumption that if one doesn't want to vote for Hillary, they are "stupid."

Why would we give a damn about what someone who is supposedly from Iran care on Women's rights?

sakinah.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
And look at the sick bastard feeding her water so she stays alive longer for the crowds entertainment. They even pick out rocks based upon their size so the women aren't killed 'too quickly'. Sick, sick sick.

its not iran

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

....Women also faced restrictions on employment. Official statistics from September showed that the number of women in employment had fallen by 100,000 annually over the previous eight years. In August, the Head of the Public Buildings Office of the Police said that no women should be employed in coffee shops or traditional Iranian restaurants except in their kitchens, out of public view. In July, the Tehran Municipality reportedly prohibited its managers from recruiting women to secretarial and other administrative posts. Official efforts to create gender-segregated workplaces intensified....

Iran report | Amnesty International

I just get tired of them starting it then bawling and whining when it gets handed back to them. Typical left loons, tolerance is a one way street

I haven't whined about shit. You can give me as much crap as you want. And just so you know, I'm a centrist, not a leftie. The problem is that most neocon whackjob yanks are so far to the right they make Attila the Hun look like Howdy Doody...

And WE Americans are sick and tired of ignorant foreigners like yourself. Worry about your own problems. You have enough.

This fruit loop is a foreigner?

This fruit loop is a foreigner?

Isn't it strange how they are all caught up in OUR elections? Telling us women who we should vote for? Calling us stupid? I say we cut off all aid to these mother fuckers right now! All of these shit bags take our money.

I agree. If he thinks she's the best America has than he's a few cards short of a full deck.

Clueless is what he is.

it's not so much the best you've got. It's all you've got. That is all American politics is these days. Sound bites and a popularity contest. No substance. you get what you deserve.

I blame O'Reilly, Beck and Hannity et al. Just interested in a paycheck and ratings. They don't give two fucks about you...

Just think of how much better OUR people would have it, if we stopped giving money to these asshole foreign countries? We give pretty much every country in the world "aid money." We need to stop doing that and concentrate on US.

Do you want me to post some pictures of some slums in Europe? I could do just what you did above. I could show the best parts of America and the worst parts of Europe . . .
In Europe, is there a large group of people seeing the guy eating out of the garbage can saying, "We don't owe these people anything. They can get up and go to work if they want to succeed. I shouldn't have to pay for him?." I'm actually curious.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel that way in Europe. Are you trying to say they are "better people" or something? What is the point you are trying to make?
Curious if having no sense of responsibility for society as a whole is just an American phenomenon, us being such individualists.

How can you say that when we have some of the BEST social services in the entire world???
How can I say that? I was loosely quoting responses on this board from poster after poster after poster who think those social services are COMMUNIST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL and JUST PLAIN WRONG, whatever other shit they can think of.

Now then Oldlady, I have proven you wrong, and I don't care if you are an old lady, an old man, or Gisselle Bunchkin. You are wrong, you are more than wrong you are ridiculously wrong, so YOU go educate yourself before trying to inform anyone, of anything!

Clueless is what he is.

it's not so much the best you've got. It's all you've got. That is all American politics is these days. Sound bites and a popularity contest. No substance. you get what you deserve.

I blame O'Reilly, Beck and Hannity et al. Just interested in a paycheck and ratings. They don't give two fucks about you...

You really are stupid. It is up to YOU to do your homework on the candidates you are planning on voting for.

Put up a Thatcher instead of a Lying old Hag and we might have a woman president.

I'm sure as hell not gonna vote for the Hildabeast.

Why would anyone vote for that shady crook?

Apparently Dani thinks America should have a woman POTUS, any woman will do.

Honesty and ability doesn't matter as long as its a woman.

What a fool she is.

While I would like to see a woman, I wouldn't vote for that dishonest drunk under any circumstances.
are you republican?

Nope. Are you???
no.im liberal secular

Sorry L-O-L, I am honestly in error........oh wait, maybe not! Yes, maybe we ALL need an education, starting with YOU!

Special report: The punishment was death by stoning. The crime? Having
I thought Dani lives in Iran?

Didn't read the whole thing did you? Why am I not surprised!

I've done my homework on Hillary Clinton, and I am NOT happy about her one bit. She is a scheming POS typical politician, bought and paid for by the Democrat party. Nothing special about her at all!

Forum List

Back