🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!

im worry for america. i like holywood and nba

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

Some of the WORST slums in the world are located in European countries. The poor people in America are RICH in comparison.
im talking about west europe
like denmark.like sweden.like norway.like germany

people know america by new york and la
new york is symbol of america

im just showing my point with this pictures.

You have made NO points, except to point out that you might be stupid.
fact : west european people have better life more than american people
fact: american hadnt woman president

And here are a BUNCH of us women here in this thread telling you NO.

You don't know me so it's a cliche, dumb ass. Now go fap to your Hillary poster

Absolutely I know you. You're dumb as a fucking post - although I might be doing a post a disservice here. I've read your drivel and you make Dan Quayle look like Einstein...

good grief Mr. Grump. get a grip

He's always flaming threads, never offers up anything substantial and then wonders why he's considered an ass

He was here before and then was gone for a long time. Like Campbell and Shallow they come and go.

usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg
090315_homeless125_dm_17.jpg

europe

stroget-shopping-street-copenhagen-denmark-23710434.jpg

cph-street-food-1-thumb-620x465-89912.jpg

How is it fair to show the WORST areas of America and compare them to the BEST areas in Europe? That is completely dishonest. I'm disappointed in you Dani67.

new york is best city in world.isnt it?

you cant find one homeless in copenhagen.can you?
Here you go. Copenhagen:
View attachment 60668

i was in copenhagen.i have family in copenhagen
everybody have home in denmark.goverment must give it to people
maybe he isnt denmark citizen.or just alcoholic
Lol. I know Denmark very well. Stop talking garbage about Europe.

Homelessness on the rise in Denmark

Published: 16 Sep 2015 09:57 GMT+02:00

The number of homeless people in Denmark has increased by 23 percent since 2009, a report from the Danish National Centre for Social Research (SFI) has shown.

Dani is an agitator. A Persian agitator. 2000 years of experience screwing with the Christians. Sort of refreshing having it come from him rather than Libtards.

if i didnt type shame on america.
we never see 15 page in one hours.!!!!!:badgrin:
people posting now.

You don't know me so it's a cliche, dumb ass. Now go fap to your Hillary poster

Absolutely I know you. You're dumb as a fucking post - although I might be doing a post a disservice here. I've read your drivel and you make Dan Quayle look like Einstein...

good grief Mr. Grump. get a grip

He's always flaming threads, never offers up anything substantial and then wonders why he's considered an ass

He was here before and then was gone for a long time. Like Campbell and Shallow they come and go.

I just get tired of them starting it then bawling and whining when it gets handed back to them. Typical left loons, tolerance is a one way street

usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg
090315_homeless125_dm_17.jpg

europe

stroget-shopping-street-copenhagen-denmark-23710434.jpg

cph-street-food-1-thumb-620x465-89912.jpg

Do you want me to post some pictures of some slums in Europe? I could do just what you did above. I could show the best parts of America and the worst parts of Europe . . .
In Europe, is there a large group of people seeing the guy eating out of the garbage can saying, "We don't owe these people anything. They can get up and go to work if they want to succeed. I shouldn't have to pay for him?." I'm actually curious.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who feel that way in Europe. Are you trying to say they are "better people" or something? What is the point you are trying to make?
Curious if having no sense of responsibility for society as a whole is just an American phenomenon, us being such individualists.

How can you say that when we have some of the BEST social services in the entire world???
How can I say that? I was loosely quoting responses on this board from poster after poster after poster who think those social services are COMMUNIST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL and JUST PLAIN WRONG, whatever other shit they can think of.

Some of the WORST slums in the world are located in European countries. The poor people in America are RICH in comparison.
im talking about west europe
like denmark.like sweden.like norway.like germany

people know america by new york and la
new york is symbol of america

im just showing my point with this pictures.

You have made NO points, except to point out that you might be stupid.
fact : west european people have better life more than american people
fact: american hadnt woman president
And who do they thank for that honor?

Just remember, Americans are the MOST generous people. Who is the first to bail you out when you have a natural disaster and can't help your sorry selves? AMERICA. That's who. Don't forget it.
I'll grant you that. There are a lot of people who resent social programs being funded by their taxes who will generously open their wallets when others are in real trouble.

Yawn. Which part...................we need to vote for a woman this time around......................................

With the only one being the Hildabeast.................................................................

I don't think so.......................
:boohoo:
See my reply to Dani
Put up a Thatcher instead of a Lying old Hag and we might have a woman president.

I'm sure as hell not gonna vote for the Hildabeast.

Why would anyone vote for that shady crook?

Apparently Dani thinks America should have a woman POTUS, any woman will do.

Honesty and ability doesn't matter as long as its a woman.

What a fool she is.

While I would like to see a woman, I wouldn't vote for that dishonest drunk under any circumstances.
are you republican?

How can I say that? I was loosely quoting responses on this board from poster after poster after poster who think those social services are COMMUNIST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL and JUST PLAIN WRONG, whatever other shit they can think of.
Please point out where in the U.S. Constitution authority is granted to the Federal Government to engage in "social services".

How about you try having an intelligent discussion (I know it will be extremely difficult). Just give it a try!

Now, since you seem to be a Hillary supporter. Why don't you tell us why you support Hillary and why you think she would make a good POTUS?

Well, you might want to ease up on the flames yourself.

I'm not so much a Hillary supporter (although she is the best you've got) as more amazed that out of 330 million people you keep on coming up with the same people - Clinton, Bush...yadda yadda.

She will be an OK president, but not a great one. Your politics has become so shameful, so full of hate, so partisan, that your country will self-implode in the near future. And you can blame the Fox News, Trumps and other partisan hacks only interested in ratings and their next paycheck. You get what you deserve..

Change your political system and you might stand a chance.

See my reply to Dani
Put up a Thatcher instead of a Lying old Hag and we might have a woman president.

I'm sure as hell not gonna vote for the Hildabeast.

Why would anyone vote for that shady crook?

Apparently Dani thinks America should have a woman POTUS, any woman will do.

Honesty and ability doesn't matter as long as its a woman.

What a fool she is.

While I would like to see a woman, I wouldn't vote for that dishonest drunk under any circumstances.
are you republican?

Nope. Are you???

Forum List

Back