🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

[

Americans have spent 37 BILLION dollars on aid to foreign countries this year alone!

Just make sure you are attributing your aid to the right people ie, the country I was born in, and the country I live in receive NO aid from the US. Like the US we GIVE aid, and we do so gladly....
Everyone in your country gives it gladly? What homogenous idyll is this?

Well, I wouldn't say gladly. We do have the odd "It's all about me, mine, mine, mine!!!" people too. But most don't mind their tax dollars going to aid. We DO mind if the money is spent frivolously. For example, we had an MP who used to spend $27,000 a year on taxis from his home to the airport so he could catch a flight to Parliament. Under the rules he was entitled but that wasn't in the spirit of why the rule was enacted in the first place. It soon changed..

[
Europe will self implode long before the US ever does.

You could be right. I never thought that in the past, but things are pretty grim over there right now.
Just look at Germany, for starters. Very grim.

Yep. Think Merkel is one of the best world leaders at the moment, but think she might have over stepped the mark with the refugees. I think she put her heart before her brain...

Why don't you tell us what changes in America from one president (a democrat) to another (a republican). Be specific please.

Unfortunately not a lot. I would say a Dem candidate is more in touch with reality than a repub....

Obviously that is not the case for everyone. Right? If that was the case, nobody would be voting for the "other guy." So, it depends on where you sit.

Quit acting like a dumbass. You are FAR from impressive with your political savvy.

Trust me Chris. Compared to you my political savvy is dynamite!

Well, you have YET to give a demonstration. I have been blowing you away in this thread, and I suspect that I am a lot more intelligent about American politics and our system than you will EVER be.

After all, I was educated in Massachusetts, a liberal state, in a publicly funded school system. The best of the best, am I right?

Well, you have YET to give a demonstration. I have been blowing you away in this thread, and I suspect that I am a lot more intelligent about American politics and our system than you will EVER be.

After all, I was educated in Massachusetts, a liberal state, in a publicly funded school system. The best of the best, am I right?

Not too sure about the blowing away part.
Well Mitt Romney might agree about the best of the best....Me? No idea. Never been to Massachusetts......

Most of us Americans would be perfectly happy to tell the rest of you to fuck off and die. No more aid money, no more help. Fend for your fucking selves. Believe it.
YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT USA WAS USEFUL FOR IRANIAN ?

I don't really care, TBH. I want nothing to do with you or your country. I would be perfectly happy if we had nothing to do with the Middle East at all. In fact, I think it would the BEST for the United States to have nothing to do with that region of the world. It leads to nothing but problems.

You know Chris, none of us should be surprised the rest of the world would LOVE us to keep moving left, because since that time, our share of the world economy, and our military has moved back towards them. Like it or not, not only Obama but GW also has done this.

Misery loves company, and they would like nothing better than us to be as miserable as they are.

And oh, by the way, didn't doctor Grumpy claim he was from Australia, or New Zealand? You should ask him all about why their laws are soooooo restrictive on new immigrants, especially illegal ones.......and they ENFORCE THEM, gasp!

We have a few million we can send them, just to make the playing field a little more level, if you know what I mean-)

Not too sure about the blowing away part.
Well Mitt Romney might agree about the best of the best....Me? No idea. Never been to Massachusetts......

Massachusetts is a dark blue state. Romney?? What decade are you living in? Obviously you have never been to MA. Have you ever been to America?

[

Americans have spent 37 BILLION dollars on aid to foreign countries this year alone!

Just make sure you are attributing your aid to the right people ie, the country I was born in, and the country I live in receive NO aid from the US. Like the US we GIVE aid, and we do so gladly....
Everyone in your country gives it gladly? What homogenous idyll is this?

Well, I wouldn't say gladly. We do have the odd "It's all about me, mine, mine, mine!!!" people too. But most don't mind their tax dollars going to aid. We DO mind if the money is spent frivolously. For example, we had an MP who used to spend $27,000 a year on taxis from his home to the airport so he could catch a flight to Parliament. Under the rules he was entitled but that wasn't in the spirit of why the rule was enacted in the first place. It soon changed..
Didn't your aid budget get slashed by BILLIONS just recently?

Most of us Americans would be perfectly happy to tell the rest of you to fuck off and die. No more aid money, no more help. Fend for your fucking selves. Believe it.
YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT USA WAS USEFUL FOR IRANIAN ?

I don't really care, TBH. I want nothing to do with you or your country. I would be perfectly happy if we had nothing to do with the Middle East at all. In fact, I think it would the BEST for the United States to have nothing to do with that region of the world. It leads to nothing but problems.
YES.i agree with you.it isnt america business
but your politican dont agree with you.and they are stealling ............in middle east

[
Europe will self implode long before the US ever does.

You could be right. I never thought that in the past, but things are pretty grim over there right now.
Just look at Germany, for starters. Very grim.

Yep. Think Merkel is one of the best world leaders at the moment, but think she might have over stepped the mark with the refugees. I think she put her heart before her brain...
Lol. It wasn't her heart, it was her head, attempting to ensure voters for the future, among other things. You know a huge number of Germans would disagree with your assessment of her, don't you? She has come close to destroying Germany and my guess is she will be ousted within months.

[

Massachusetts is a dark blue state. Romney?? What decade are you living in? Obviously you have never been to MA. Have you ever been to America?

I know Mass is a blue state. How many states have you visited? I live in Australia. There are six states here. I've been to three.

Yes, I've been to Oregon, Cali, Nevada and Hawaii...

And maybe some of the posters on here........including Dani 67, could tell all of us why he isn't working on HIS government to allow those poor Syrian refugees in to his country! Why worry about our election when you have like minded bretheren needing a nice place to live?

Lol. It wasn't her heart, it was her head, attempting to ensure voters for the future, among other things. You know a huge number of Germans would disagree with your assessment of her, don't you? She has come close to destroying Germany and my guess is she will be ousted within months.

Wow that is surprising. She is very much liked outside of Germany. I think you are a bit of a cynic with regard to ensuring voters of the future. Don't think that is her game. do know a lot of European countries seem to be heading for a nationalist bent - Le Pen in France etc....

I won't be voting for "Cankles" Clinton, in any case. I would kill myself first. That shady underhanded typical politician has NOTHING to offer as far as I'm concerned. Just more of the same bullshit that I'm tired of.

I want to see someone different who offers something the others don't. Someone who stands out in the field of candidates. Unfortunately, while I agree with some of DT's views on things, and I admire the fact that he is able to "step away" from the mainstream candidates who tow the party lines, I just don't like him or trust him enough to vote for him. I have a really TERRIBLE time picking a candidate. :eusa_think: It is always such a difficult decision.

Whether it be a man or a woman, if I agree with that individual's views, I am going to consider them a valid candidate and put a check mark next to his or her name. It matters not if they are male or female, although I would like to see a woman be president just to break some barriers. I would never vote for an individual BECAUSE she was a female though. That would be dumb as all hell. :uhoh3:

Oh shame, shame, SHAME on you Dani-) Those Syrian refugees need you NOW! Are you so heartless you would send them 1/2 way around the world to a land like ours?

And oh yes, Dr Grump, are YOU petitioning YOUR country to take tons of them? You said you were willing to pay, so put your money where your mouth is and start petitioning! We are WAITING-)

Forum List

Back