🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

And?
usa
hqdefault.jpg

shelter_2.jpg
090315_homeless125_dm_17.jpg

europe

stroget-shopping-street-copenhagen-denmark-23710434.jpg

cph-street-food-1-thumb-620x465-89912.jpg

Yeah, the Soviets used to take photos of homeless people down alleyways and try to pass them off to their people as the universal 'American' condition, while showing rosy-cheeked young people happily enjoying the glorious collective as typical of their 'superior' society. They did so for the same reason you posted that nonsense above. It was a laughable failure of propaganda for the same reason yours fails too.

Sure.
I'll take what human rights organisations say over the propaganda you peddle on here any day of the week. But thanks anyway for your considered response :)

for example.you can find 1000 link for stoning woman in iran with this picture
Iranian-woman-to-be-stoned-300x240.jpg

based on what. just youtube link.

+
1: it isnt iran

2: it isnt stoning.

its Traditional medicine and cure based on africa and india
Traditional.

And the same goes for you and your people when your government calls us "The Great Satan" and other such things. :) Isn't that right, Dani?

it is soft war
TIs a soft War because we have a pussy in office now..........................which is exactly why you want the Hildabeast.................

I don't want us to go to war with Iran . . . I just want us to wipe our hands of that entire region of the world. I for one am tired of all the crap for very LITTLE reward. We don't need them for anything. We don't get much oil from that part of the world. We could easily purchase more from someplace else. Granted, now that Iran is going to join the "world economy" once more, there will probably be some cheap prices on oil out there. :) In the meanwhile, we really need to work on becoming independent in terms of energy. I don't like having to rely on other countries for anything, TBH.

I understand your point, but they cannot be allowed to get a nuke. Period. This deal will give them the intel and electronics to produce the very things they need to advance their weapons programs..............aka the Nuke and ICBM's.............

My point is clear. Elliminate the nuclear threat. Yes............with force. bunker buster.

Seems not all Aussies are as happy to give aid as you suggest:

Australia has transformed into the global Scrooge just in time for Christmas, with spending on foreign aid set to plunge compared to other wealthy industrial countries.

An analysis of Treasurer Joe Hockey's $3.7 billion cut to the aid budget announced on Monday -
on top of the $7.6 billion cut in May - reveals that Australia's generosity towards the world's poor will fall to an all-time low.

I'm not Australian, so I can't speak for them. Personally, most people I know are happy to contribute.

But the aid cuts in May caused barely a ripple in terms of public anger.

...Polls suggested slashing foreign aid was the most widely supported measure of a generally unpopular budget....

bullshit propaganda
Sure.
I'll take what human rights organisations say over the propaganda you peddle on here any day of the week. But thanks anyway for your considered response :)

+

Traditional.

And the same goes for you and your people when your government calls us "The Great Satan" and other such things. :) Isn't that right, Dani?

it is soft war

Meaning? Is it okay for your country to spread propaganda about other countries? Or is it that you believe the propaganda you see and hear?
no.its not okay.i hate propaganda.
+ iran propaganda wasnt succesfull in iran.
most iranian people hate russia .no usa
but usa propaganda was very succesfull
50 % of usa people view.it is coming from robert murdock and boomerang and ... mind

+

Traditional.

it is soft war
TIs a soft War because we have a pussy in office now..........................which is exactly why you want the Hildabeast.................

I don't want us to go to war with Iran . . . I just want us to wipe our hands of that entire region of the world. I for one am tired of all the crap for very LITTLE reward. We don't need them for anything. We don't get much oil from that part of the world. We could easily purchase more from someplace else. Granted, now that Iran is going to join the "world economy" once more, there will probably be some cheap prices on oil out there. :) In the meanwhile, we really need to work on becoming independent in terms of energy. I don't like having to rely on other countries for anything, TBH.

I understand your point, but they cannot be allowed to get a nuke. Period. This deal will give them the intel and electronics to produce the very things they need to advance their weapons programs..............aka the Nuke and ICBM's.............

My point is clear. Elliminate the nuclear threat. Yes............with force. bunker buster.

I don't like the idea of those troublemakers having nuclear capabilities either, but I've thought about it, and it is only a matter of time before they get it anyways, so we might as well be dealing to TRY to keep an eye on things. It sucks though. I don't like it one bit, so don't get me wrong here.

The only way you will prevent them from EVER getting this capability is to utterly destroy them, and keep them that way. We all know how popular THAT idea would be. Lol. :D

Sure.

+

Traditional.

it is soft war

Meaning? Is it okay for your country to spread propaganda about other countries? Or is it that you believe the propaganda you see and hear?
50 % of usa people view.it is coming from robert murdock and boomerang and ... mind

I learned everything I needed to know about the government in Iran from Ahmadinejad though. And you still haven't commented on that, have you?

it is soft war

I don't like the idea of those troublemakers having nuclear capabilities either, but I've thought about it, and it is only a matter of time before they get it anyways, so we might as well be dealing to TRY to keep an eye on things. It sucks though. I don't like it one bit, so don't get me wrong here.

The only way you will prevent them from EVER getting this capability is to utterly destroy them, and keep them that way. We all know how popular THAT idea would be. Lol. :D

Letting that nation get the Nuke with it's support to Radical Islam is a no brainer. Those sites must be taken out. and again later if necessary. We can't afford for Radical Islam to get their hands on a Nuke.

Remember when Ahmadinejad did an interview with some big name journalist (can't remember who), and he said that Bin Laden was hiding out in New York City? :uhh: Dude was totally off his rocker.

Sure.

+

Traditional.

it is soft war

Weren't you embarrassed by that impotent little man, Ahmadinejad? What a horrible little creature. No?

I agree with Chris! Tell us Dani, what did you think of him-)
ahmadinejad?
i dont think about animals

Sure.

+

Traditional.

it is soft war

Is homosexuality illegal in Iran, and does it come with a death penalty punishment? Is that propaganda or truth?

+

Traditional.

it is soft war

I learned everything I needed to know about the government in Iran from Ahmadinejad though. And you still haven't commented on that, have you?
please explain it

I love my country, but there is still room for improvement. We need to concentrate on and find solutions for our OWN problems though. I don't see what is happening in Syria to be of a foremost concern to any of us, unless we are directly affected (such as those who may have relatives living there or what not). Still though, we have pressing issues of our own to take care of before we go around trying to solve everyone else's problems in the world. We need to stop being the "daddy" or the "mommy" (which is probably more accurate) to the rest of the world!

They say they don't want democracy and democracy will not work for them, then fine! Let them be under their dictatorships. Just don't come crying to us when you are brutalized, raped, pillaged, and murdered! No more! It needs to stop, and if you are going to ask for OUR help, then YES, it will be on our terms.

it is soft war

please explain it

You need to have some of his false statements and paranoia explained to you? Really? Lol.

How can I say that? I was loosely quoting responses on this board from poster after poster after poster who think those social services are COMMUNIST and UNCONSTITUTIONAL and JUST PLAIN WRONG, whatever other shit they can think of.
Please point out where in the U.S. Constitution authority is granted to the Federal Government to engage in "social services".
Sorry, not my baliwick. I was just quoting. You are one of them, apparently.
Don't worry about it not being your baliwick; it's nobody's baliwick since such language doesn't exist in the U.S. Constitution. ;)

"That's a fargin' trick question!" -- Roman Moronie, Johnny Dangerously

+

Traditional.

it is soft war

Is homosexuality illegal in Iran, and does it come with a death penalty punishment? Is that propaganda or truth?

yes.
but we have hard rule for
Criminal charge

only if you have sex in public and street.,
.because 4 people must see sex action and go to court .and they must have proof. like video .
its like dont say dont ask policy
i have two gay friend .everybody know that they are gay.but they never charge ........
gay party in iran

regime always close their eyes ...........

sex without marriage is illegal too.age of marriage is 30+ in iran
you think iranian young people just jerkin.............
everybody have gf/bf in iran

dont atention to law in 3rd world

it is soft war

yes.
but we have hard rule for
Criminal charge

only if you have sex in public and street.,
.because 4 people must see sex action and go to court .and they must have proof. like video .
its like dont say dont ask policy
i have two gay friend .everybody know that they are gay.but they never charge ........
gay party in iran

regime always close their eyes ...........

sex without marriage is illegal too.age of marriage is 30+ in iran
you think iranian young people just jerkin.............
everybody have gf/bf in iran

dont atention to law in 3rd world

What about the videos I've seen of gay people being thrown off the tops of buildings? Or being hung by cranes in city squares?

486172-BenazirBhuttoFile-1356759186-325-640x480.jpg

Benazir Bhutto

EVEN MOSLEM COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN HAD WOMAN PRESIDENT.

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

I don't have a problem with a female President. I have a problem with people wanting one BECAUSE she's female. Big difference.

Forum List

Back