🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

So what? Europe is a basket case.

it is soft war

Meaning? Is it okay for your country to spread propaganda about other countries? Or is it that you believe the propaganda you see and hear?
no.its not okay.i hate propaganda.
+ iran propaganda wasnt succesfull in iran.
most iranian people hate russia .no usa
but usa propaganda was very succesfull
50 % of usa people view.it is coming from robert murdock and boomerang and ... mind

Is homosexuality illegal in Iran, and does it come with a death penalty punishment? Is that propaganda or truth?

yes.
but we have hard rule for
Criminal charge

only if you have sex in public and street.,
.because 4 people must see sex action and go to court .and they must have proof. like video .
its like dont say dont ask policy
i have two gay friend .everybody know that they are gay.but they never charge ........
gay party in iran

regime always close their eyes ...........

sex without marriage is illegal too.age of marriage is 30+ in iran
you think iranian young people just jerkin.............
everybody have gf/bf in iran

dont atention to law in 3rd world

What about the videos I've seen of gay people being thrown off the tops of buildings? Or being hung by cranes in city squares?

IT IS IRAQ BY ISIS
ISIs-17.01.png

ISIs-17.01-%C3%9F3.png

+ WE HAD few(under 10) DEATH PENALTY FOR GAY IN IRAN.
I DONT SAY IT NEVER HAPPENED.
but most case was for raping.
for example i know case about rape two school boy by two man
regime killed ....but all media said.death penalty for gay

it is soft war
TIs a soft War because we have a pussy in office now..........................which is exactly why you want the Hildabeast.................

I don't want us to go to war with Iran . . . I just want us to wipe our hands of that entire region of the world. I for one am tired of all the crap for very LITTLE reward. We don't need them for anything. We don't get much oil from that part of the world. We could easily purchase more from someplace else. Granted, now that Iran is going to join the "world economy" once more, there will probably be some cheap prices on oil out there. :) In the meanwhile, we really need to work on becoming independent in terms of energy. I don't like having to rely on other countries for anything, TBH.

I understand your point, but they cannot be allowed to get a nuke. Period. This deal will give them the intel and electronics to produce the very things they need to advance their weapons programs..............aka the Nuke and ICBM's.............

My point is clear. Elliminate the nuclear threat. Yes............with force. bunker buster.

I don't like the idea of those troublemakers having nuclear capabilities either, but I've thought about it, and it is only a matter of time before they get it anyways, so we might as well be dealing to TRY to keep an eye on things. It sucks though. I don't like it one bit, so don't get me wrong here.

The only way you will prevent them from EVER getting this capability is to utterly destroy them, and keep them that way. We all know how popular THAT idea would be. Lol. :D

Letting that nation get the Nuke with it's support to Radical Islam is a no brainer. Those sites must be taken out. and again later if necessary. We can't afford for Radical Islam to get their hands on a Nuke.

Unfortunately, Pakistan already has nukes. Don't want to add to the list though.

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

50 % of human are woman !!!!!!
Correction 100% of humans are women, men are a beta version of humans.

God made Adam first because he didn’t want any advice from Eve on how to make Adam.” -- Anonymous

Meaning? Is it okay for your country to spread propaganda about other countries? Or is it that you believe the propaganda you see and hear?
50 % of usa people view.it is coming from robert murdock and boomerang and ... mind

Is homosexuality illegal in Iran, and does it come with a death penalty punishment? Is that propaganda or truth?

yes.
Criminal charge

.because 4 people must see sex action and go to court .and they must have proof. like video .
i have two gay friend .everybody know that they are gay.but they never charge ........
gay party in iran

What about the videos I've seen of gay people being thrown off the tops of buildings? Or being hung by cranes in city squares?

IT IS IRAQ BY ISIS
ISIs-17.01.png

ISIs-17.01-%C3%9F3.png

Well, I don't have any evidence for the contrary, but why do you believe that? Isn't being a homosexual a death penalty "crime" in your country? You don't have to rape anyone, just be a homosexual . . . is that right?

And what about the people who mysteriously "disappeared" after the Iranian Spring event?

2) Heads of Government

Then 50% are men.

Point?
then 50% of president and manager must be woman
SHAME on YOU :)
Maybe you should concern yourself with the fact that Iranian women aren't even in control of what they wear, nor even with their own bodies.

Iranian Women Do Not Have the Right to Control Their Bodies

by Leila Mouri*

Since President Hassan Rouhani assumed office in August 2013, there has been a marked increase in state policies by hardliners in the government directly infringing upon the most basic rights of Iranian women. These hardliners, who dominate Parliament and are ensconced in the security, intelligence, and judicial branches of government, have focused in particular on two issues, both of which concern women’s bodies: the observance of “proper” hijab (Islamic dress) and the availability of family planning and women’s reproductive health services....

yes.
Criminal charge

gay party in iran

IT IS IRAQ BY ISIS
ISIs-17.01.png

ISIs-17.01-%C3%9F3.png

Well, I don't have any evidence for the contrary, but why do you believe that? Isn't being a homosexual a death penalty "crime" in your country? You don't have to rape anyone, just be a homosexual . . . is that right?

And what about the people who mysteriously "disappeared" after the Iranian Spring event?

The Islamic Republic of Iran has executed approximately sixty-four of its own citizens in the first few weeks of January, according to recent reports by the Iran Human Rights Documentation Center and Iran Focus.

2) Heads of Government

Then 50% are men.

Point?
SHAME on YOU :)
Maybe you should concern yourself with the fact that Iranian women aren't even in control of what they wear, nor even with their own bodies.

by Leila Mouri*

Since President Hassan Rouhani assumed office in August 2013, there has been a marked increase in state policies by hardliners in the government directly infringing upon the most basic rights of Iranian women. These hardliners, who dominate Parliament and are ensconced in the security, intelligence, and judicial branches of government, have focused in particular on two issues, both of which concern women’s bodies: the observance of “proper” hijab (Islamic dress) and the availability of family planning and women’s reproductive health services....

its dictator choice.no people.
but usa have democracy.

yes.
Criminal charge

gay party in iran

IT IS IRAQ BY ISIS
ISIs-17.01.png

ISIs-17.01-%C3%9F3.png

The Islamic Republic of Iran has executed approximately sixty-four of its own citizens in the first few weeks of January, according to recent reports by the Iran Human Rights Documentation Center and Iran Focus.

yes.murder and drug dealer.
93% of death penalty is for drug dealer and smuggler in iran
+ i dont agree with it
+we are waiting for new law.maybe just 6 month year later.
this law changed death penalty for
drug dealer and smuggler.

yes.
Criminal charge

gay party in iran

IT IS IRAQ BY ISIS
ISIs-17.01.png

ISIs-17.01-%C3%9F3.png

+ i dont agree with it

Do not understand why people would scoff at you when you start a thread like this, being from the Middle East?

yes.
Criminal charge

gay party in iran

IT IS IRAQ BY ISIS
ISIs-17.01.png

ISIs-17.01-%C3%9F3.png

believe what?

yes.
Criminal charge

gay party in iran

IT IS IRAQ BY ISIS
ISIs-17.01.png

ISIs-17.01-%C3%9F3.png

believe what?

Believe that those people who were executed committed a crime and were not just simply gay people who were found out?

IT IS IRAQ BY ISIS
ISIs-17.01.png

ISIs-17.01-%C3%9F3.png

+ i dont agree with it

Do not understand why people would scoff at you when you start a thread like this, being from the Middle East?

you still have death penalty in states.isnt it?

2) Heads of Government

Then 50% are men.

Point?

That isn't how this works.... gender isn't a qualification. Jesus.

Forum List

Back