🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

If Dani is using a VPN he could be posting from Iran...or anywhere and be anonymous. VPNs are fantastic

...Before subscribers can access Internet service providers, they must first promise in writing not to access "non-Islamic" sites...

Naughty Persian Dani.

Or Dani in District of Columbia?

another bullshit
but some website are filter(block) like facebook and usmb
but for example debatepolitics isnt filter
i dont know why
but everybody have anti filter vpn in iran.you can buy it with 1$ in every shop even pizza shop
for example 58% of iranian using facebook
Iranian Online Research Panel Releases Online Attitudes Study

i know most famous iran forum.
and this forum is for regime .
.but people are talking about evolution or creation.
god or no god. + against regime
roudy was iranian jewish and he can translate it for you.
you want ?

If Dani is using a VPN he could be posting from Iran...or anywhere and be anonymous. VPNs are fantastic

Including North Korea, Washington DC, (Ummah Abedein, is that you, lol) Venezuela, Cuba, (Fidel, I didn't know you could type so well) Russia, (Vlad, how about a little vodka) or maybe even China. (We hate Trump and Cruz, vote Hilly)

Including North Korea, Washington DC, (Ummah Abedein, is that you, lol) Venezuela, Cuba, (Fidel, I didn't know you could type so well) Russia, (Vlad, how about a little vodka) or maybe even China. (We hate Trump and Cruz, vote Hilly)

I'm just stating a fact, I believe Dani is in Iran, he's too knowledgeable about it. The bottom line is you can't prove he isn't so why make it an issue, if you don't believe him ignore him

yes.murder and drug dealer.
93% of death penalty is for drug dealer and smuggler in iran
+ i dont agree with it
+we are waiting for new law.maybe just 6 month year later.
this law changed death penalty for
drug dealer and smuggler.

Do not understand why people would scoff at you when you start a thread like this, being from the Middle East?

you still have death penalty in states.isnt it?
Not for homosexuality.

So let me see if I have this straight--------> One of the most closed secular societies on this planet; Iran.................who monitors virtually ALL of its communication traffic with the outside world, has a spokesperson named Dani............who uses a little white face as a avatar........supports Hillary Clinton for President....and trolls an American political site stating how moderate the Iran regime really is, but there is nothing going on here!

Forgive me for stating the obvious, but I ain't buying it!

Next we are going to see "Tommy" from North Korea telling us how wonderful Hillary is too! Maybe that will wake some people up.

mod can check my mac address.
my ip address isnt from iran because i using anti filter(vpn)
but mod can find my location with mac adress
You'd best be careful then, seriously:

..."The Iranian government owns more than 70 percent of VPNs inside Iran," researcher and activist Nariman Gharib told the Daily Dot. He believes the VPN owners are almost certainly connected to the government and Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps "because [otherwise] they should be in jail by now! Which [they are] not!"

Anti-censorship is so much money, in fact, that many of the same government authorities that do the censoring then turn around and allow the sale of censorship-beating software—in order to line their pockets, offer a false sense of security to Iranians, and even to make their surveillance jobs that much easier...

Inside the world of Iranian Internet censorship

Do not understand why people would scoff at you when you start a thread like this, being from the Middle East?

Not for homosexuality.

So let me see if I have this straight--------> One of the most closed secular societies on this planet; Iran.................who monitors virtually ALL of its communication traffic with the outside world, has a spokesperson named Dani............who uses a little white face as a avatar........supports Hillary Clinton for President....and trolls an American political site stating how moderate the Iran regime really is, but there is nothing going on here!

Next we are going to see "Tommy" from North Korea telling us how wonderful Hillary is too! Maybe that will wake some people up.

It doesn't really matter. What matters is that it is awfully hypocritical of you to make the statements (such as in the thread title) that you have made, considering where you claim to be from. Do you understand what I'm saying?

because you are very rough lady :bow3::bowdown:
,but your avatar have kind face.

Well, we don't really know where Dani is from, and I don't really see how it is relevant anyways. He is making accusations while claiming from being from one of the most oppressive regimes in modern times. He continues to claim that everything we hear about Iran is false propaganda while claiming that the things he hears about the United States is truth! :eek:

Dani, homosexuality is illegal in your country? No? Well guess what? It is NOT illegal here in the US. People can be homosexuals and can even be married here. They are not forced to undergo surgeries (or pressured - whatever) against their wills.

If you cared about these people at all, you would be against surgeries since surgeries can be very dangerous, make people much more prone to infection and other complications and are completely unnecessary since they address a person's physical outward appearance only.

...Before subscribers can access Internet service providers, they must first promise in writing not to access "non-Islamic" sites...

Naughty Persian Dani.

Oh my, is that accurate? If it is, you must surely post the language.

What this means is...........if I am reading Tilly's post correctly...........is that Dani is NOT in Iran, OR has the regimes blessing to PROPAGANDIZE this site-)
.if I am reading Tilly's post correctly...........is that Dani is NOT in Iran, OR has the regimes blessing to PROPAGANDIZE this site-

translate to persian?

Not for homosexuality.

It doesn't really matter. What matters is that it is awfully hypocritical of you to make the statements (such as in the thread title) that you have made, considering where you claim to be from. Do you understand what I'm saying?

because you are very rough lady :bow3::bowdown:
,but your avatar have kind face.

Yes, that's me. I take my rights and my country very seriously. I already told you that I would fight viciously for my country. :)

Not for homosexuality.

..."The Iranian government owns more than 70 percent of VPNs inside Iran," researcher and activist Nariman Gharib told the Daily Dot. He believes the VPN owners are almost certainly connected to the government and Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps "because [otherwise] they should be in jail by now! Which [they are] not!"

Anti-censorship is so much money, in fact, that many of the same government authorities that do the censoring then turn around and allow the sale of censorship-beating software—in order to line their pockets, offer a false sense of security to Iranians, and even to make their surveillance jobs that much easier...

Dani's going to end up in an Iranian prison

Not for homosexuality.

Exactly. Seems he has a 70% chance of using a gvmnt vpn. Especially dangerous around election time, apparently, when they suddenly take censorship much more seriously.

Naughty Persian Dani.

another bullshit
but some website are filter(block) like facebook and usmb
but for example debatepolitics isnt filter
i dont know why
but everybody have anti filter vpn in iran.you can buy it with 1$ in every shop even pizza shop
for example 58% of iranian using facebook
Iranian Online Research Panel Releases Online Attitudes Study

i know most famous iran forum.
and this forum is for regime .
.but people are talking about evolution or creation.
god or no god. + against regime
roudy was iranian jewish and he can translate it for you.
you want ?

Look Dani, I respect you, even if I don't trust you as far as I can throw you. Your vision of who/whom we should elect, is kinda comical coming from a secular regime with little contact with the outside world.

If you want Hillary; and if you are honestly in Iran, all you need do is get here before the election, and I am sure the Democrats will find a way to allow you to vote.

If I was in the shoes you say you are in, and where those shoes are at, I would worry more about my country, and not some far away land.

I have a wife, a daughter, and 2 grand daughters. For me, it would be more important to help them in the world, then worry about American politics. But to each their own.

Count me as one who does not believe this farce you put up, but one never knows; and if you are accurate I wish you well.

You have a lot of things that need fixing over there, and if you are brave enough to come on this site unbeknownst to the regime that governs you, than you have enough of an attitude to foster change. Be safe, and good luck!

Not for homosexuality.

its iran propaganda.
they want people be panic.

we havnt enough jail for 30 million people that they are posting in facebook and......

for example .satelite reciever is ilegal in iran
but you can find
satelite reciever in 90% of home
pc0ed39cc779557e1708699938d32c0b8f_9abd746ce721b83a3d09bb0a71a96109.jpg
0,,16587407_303,00.jpg

regime always talk about we are coming to your home and .... blah blah

yes they come and they destroy satelite.
but just for propaganda.just every 3 years.and just 0.01 % of houses
popy.jpg

Well, we don't really know where Dani is from, and I don't really see how it is relevant anyways. He is making accusations while claiming from being from one of the most oppressive regimes in modern times. He continues to claim that everything we hear about Iran is false propaganda while claiming that the things he hears about the United States is truth! :eek:

Dani, homosexuality is illegal in your country? No? Well guess what? It is NOT illegal here in the US. People can be homosexuals and can even be married here. They are not forced to undergo surgeries (or pressured - whatever) against their wills.

If you cared about these people at all, you would be against surgeries since surgeries can be very dangerous, make people much more prone to infection and other complications and are completely unnecessary since they address a person's physical outward appearance only.

He continues to claim that everything we hear about Iran is false propaganda while claiming that the things he hears about the United States is truth!

i never claim it. i said 95%.
im just saying true.i swear
im just explain it for you that what is reality

Not for homosexuality.

problem isnt this forum.regime dont care this forum
im posting in iranian forum too.against regime.
even against khamenei and and defend israel against palestine.
it is my last topic in persian forum
تو رو خدا به یهودیان فحش ندید
im defending jewish .

please pray for me :badgrin::badgrin:

486172-BenazirBhuttoFile-1356759186-325-640x480.jpg

Benazir Bhutto

EVEN MOSLEM COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN HAD WOMAN PRESIDENT.

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

With all due respect, Benazir Bhutto came from a family that was the Pakistani version of the Borgias.She was a ruthless bitch from hell and the godmother of the Taliban.

It's a blessing to the planet that she is no longer on it.

Dani, I hope you are not naive, especially since you say you were a green movement supporter/activist:

Some analysts believe the IRGC is behind the selling of VPNs. To Ahmed, a computer engineer in Tehran, such suspicion is logical.

“One thing to remember is that the analyzing method the cyber police are using, technically known as 'deep packet inspection,' is quite expensive,” Ahmed told Al-Monitor. “The more bandwidth they try to analyze, the more expensive it gets, so they would need more and more servers.” To facilitate their work, as well as bring in cash for the IRGC, it would certainly make sense if the police themselves were the ones making VPNs easily accessible.

In March, Ramezanali Sobhanifard, the head of the Majlis' Information and Communication Technology Committee, was quoted as saying, “Within the last few days, illegal VPN ports in the country have been blocked.… Only legal and registered VPNs can from now on be used.”

This statement might lead one to ask how can the Iranian government filter out "illegal" VPNs as opposed to "legal" ones?

What is more disturbing is that a majority of Iranians seem to trust VPNs and use them to access Facebook, download torrents and porn and even write controversial blogs criticizing the regime. Unfortunately, large numbers of Iranians have not yet learned how to create a secure environment.

According to the "Country Report for End Users in Iran," also by Freedom House, Iranians prefer high-speed Internet over security.

Iran Induces Internet 'Coma' Ahead of Elections - Al-Monitor: the Pulse of the Middle East

He continues to claim that everything we hear about Iran is false propaganda while claiming that the things he hears about the United States is truth!

i never claim it. i said 95%.
im just saying true.i swear
im just explain it for you that what is reality

I don't have anything against the citizens of Iran. I do no like your regime, nor do I trust them.

What do you say about the alleged widespread belief in your country of a "12th imam?"

one of the regime problem for capturing people .and send them to jail
its iranian culture.for example if regime catch me .
maybe my family and my friends will protest in street.
regime isnt idiot for posting in facebook or usmb ..............

one of the regime problem for capturing people .and send them to jail
its iranian culture.for example if regime catch me .
maybe my family and my friends will protest in street.
regime isnt idiots struggle with chaos for posting in facebook or usmb ..............

Forum List

Back