🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

But the aid cuts in May caused barely a ripple in terms of public anger.

...Polls suggested slashing foreign aid was the most widely supported measure of a generally unpopular budget....

I think you'll find that when they increase the aid budget or decrease it there is hardly a ripple. Nobody takes notice. Google news on the subject....nothing much there and not a lot of reaction. People care more about how many refugees Australia's taking than the aid budget. That being said, I reiterate, most people I know are happy to give some aid to those less fortunate.
The reason I thought about it in the first place is because my sis lives in Australia and she told me a year or so ago that people were miffed with all the aid and really welcomed the changes. Refugees are an issue, of course.

phonecall.jpg

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

....Women also faced restrictions on employment. Official statistics from September showed that the number of women in employment had fallen by 100,000 annually over the previous eight years. In August, the Head of the Public Buildings Office of the Police said that no women should be employed in coffee shops or traditional Iranian restaurants except in their kitchens, out of public view. In July, the Tehran Municipality reportedly prohibited its managers from recruiting women to secretarial and other administrative posts. Official efforts to create gender-segregated workplaces intensified....

Iran report | Amnesty International
Thank you, Tilly.

486172-BenazirBhuttoFile-1356759186-325-640x480.jpg

Benazir Bhutto

EVEN MOSLEM COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN HAD WOMAN PRESIDENT.

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg

So, in accordance with Sharia Law, they could have beaten their president like a dog when she didn't obey?

Seriously, NEVER attempt to school America based on what is going on in other third world, piece of shit countries like the one you've listed and the one you live in.:wink:

2) Heads of Government
Among 137 Heads of Government only 9 of them are women. It represents 6,5%. Once again, Europe is the continent with the highest number of female leaders.

We left Europe and started our own country that later saved Europe's ass and it the reason it is still in existence.

America doesn't look to Europe for guidance. It's the other way around.

486172-BenazirBhuttoFile-1356759186-325-640x480.jpg

Benazir Bhutto

EVEN MOSLEM COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN HAD WOMAN PRESIDENT.

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg
Bhutto was not an incompetent, scandal-plagued, self-serving, influence-pedaling, national security-jeopardizing criminal who abandoned her own people causing their un-necessary deaths and was NOT an enemy to her own nation like Hillary is. Bhutto was killed by her nation's enemies.

Forum List

Back