🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

you still have death penalty in states.isnt it?
Not for homosexuality.

So let me see if I have this straight--------> One of the most closed secular societies on this planet; Iran.................who monitors virtually ALL of its communication traffic with the outside world, has a spokesperson named Dani............who uses a little white face as a avatar........supports Hillary Clinton for President....and trolls an American political site stating how moderate the Iran regime really is, but there is nothing going on here!

Forgive me for stating the obvious, but I ain't buying it!

Next we are going to see "Tommy" from North Korea telling us how wonderful Hillary is too! Maybe that will wake some people up.

mod can check my mac address.
my ip address isnt from iran because i using anti filter(vpn)
but mod can find my location with mac adress
You'd best be careful then, seriously:

..."The Iranian government owns more than 70 percent of VPNs inside Iran," researcher and activist Nariman Gharib told the Daily Dot. He believes the VPN owners are almost certainly connected to the government and Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps "because [otherwise] they should be in jail by now! Which [they are] not!"

Anti-censorship is so much money, in fact, that many of the same government authorities that do the censoring then turn around and allow the sale of censorship-beating software—in order to line their pockets, offer a false sense of security to Iranians, and even to make their surveillance jobs that much easier...

Inside the world of Iranian Internet censorship

its iran propaganda.
they want people be panic.

we havnt enough jail for 30 million people that they are posting in facebook and......

for example .satelite reciever is ilegal in iran
but you can find
satelite reciever in 90% of home
pc0ed39cc779557e1708699938d32c0b8f_9abd746ce721b83a3d09bb0a71a96109.jpg
0,,16587407_303,00.jpg

regime always talk about we are coming to your home and .... blah blah

yes they come and they destroy satelite.
but just for propaganda.just every 3 years.and just 0.01 % of houses
popy.jpg
There doesn't need to be room in prisons to 'punish' all who get through their censorship, they just need to decide to make an example of the worst offenders when it suits them. You are likely to be using a gvmnt vpn, it's the cheapest way for them to monitor you all. This is written up by many Iranian reporters and supporters of the Iranian green movement, these people are hardly propagandising. On the contrary, they are concerned about how little internet users understand of the vpns they are using, and security in general. Perhaps you'll be OK since you spin for Iran very well and you support the dems and Hillary :)
Either way, I urge you to take seriously the vpn issue.

In Iran, Even Bloggers Who Stay Away From Politics Can Be Arrested

In early September 2015, members of the Iranian technology community noticed that prominent Iranian tech blogger Arash Zad seemed to be missing from cyberspace. They soon learned from his family and friends that Zad had been under arrest since the end of July, when he was detained by the Revolutionary Guard's intelligence units. Zad is an Iranian who lives in Turkey but had been visiting his home country for a holiday. His arrest has shaken the Iranian technology community because Zad, while an advocate for women and digital security, has always steered clear of politics—and if he can be detained in Iran, there’s little hope for others who are fighting for digital freedom....

In Iran, Even Bloggers Who Stay Away From Politics Can Be Arrested

Think Merkel and the hell she is raising all across Europe. And she definitely is becoming a dictator to not only her own people but to other countries. She's insane. Oh and by the way Germany has just admitted they've lost track of over 600,00 refugees. Whoopsies!

:)

On July 13, Iran’s official state news agency reported that eight people had been sentenced to a combined term of 127 years in prison for their activities on Facebook. The eight youths reportedly were charged with “acting against national security, spreading propaganda against the establishment, insulting the sacred, and insulting the heads of the Islamic Republic.” The Iranian judiciary has not revealed the identities of those sentenced, or the particulars of this offensive activity. Iranian activists both in and outside the country seem to know almost nothing more about the case.

The sentences appear to be part of a trend. In May, a 47-year-old British-Iranian woman was sentenced to 20 years in jail for Facebook comments against the Supreme Leader and the Islamic Republic. Seven other Facebook users in the country were imprisoned at the same time.

Iran’s Ruling Elite Embrace Facebook, While Ordinary Citizens Are Arrested Over It

On July 13, Iran’s official state news agency reported that eight people had been sentenced to a combined term of 127 years in prison for their activities on Facebook. The eight youths reportedly were charged with “acting against national security, spreading propaganda against the establishment, insulting the sacred, and insulting the heads of the Islamic Republic.” The Iranian judiciary has not revealed the identities of those sentenced, or the particulars of this offensive activity. Iranian activists both in and outside the country seem to know almost nothing more about the case.

The sentences appear to be part of a trend. In May, a 47-year-old British-Iranian woman was sentenced to 20 years in jail for Facebook comments against the Supreme Leader and the Islamic Republic. Seven other Facebook users in the country were imprisoned at the same time.

Iran’s Ruling Elite Embrace Facebook, While Ordinary Citizens Are Arrested Over It

i posted against regime and goverment and islam without vpn(changed ip)
for few years in famouse iran forum
but i never had problem.

please explain it for me?

i think

most dangerous person in the world

3:
Salman of Saudi Arabia
stream_img.jpg

2:Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
2015-12-12-1449931525-9386973-Libya3farhangnews_1244183513081430555176_5611442212534.jpg

1:

Donald Trump :badgrin::badgrin:

nbc-fires-donald-trump-after-he-calls-mexicans-rapists-and-drug-runners.jpg

And here is our supposed opened minded friend; Dani, putting Trump as one of the most DANGEROUS people in the world in another thread, after showing support for Hitlery!

Told you he was a plant from Iran, put here to propagandize!

i think

3:
Salman of Saudi Arabia
stream_img.jpg

2015-12-12-1449931525-9386973-Libya3farhangnews_1244183513081430555176_5611442212534.jpg

1:

And here is our supposed opened minded friend; Dani, putting Trump as one of the most DANGEROUS people in the world in another thread, after showing support for Hitlery!

Yeah, you damn phony Iranian subversive. I hope Allah takes his sword, and does something nice with it to you!

i think

3:
Salman of Saudi Arabia
stream_img.jpg

1:

If Dani is using a VPN he could be posting from Iran...or anywhere and be anonymous. VPNs are fantastic

Do not understand why people would scoff at you when you start a thread like this, being from the Middle East?

you still have death penalty in states.isnt it?
Not for homosexuality.

So let me see if I have this straight--------> One of the most closed secular societies on this planet; Iran.................who monitors virtually ALL of its communication traffic with the outside world, has a spokesperson named Dani............who uses a little white face as a avatar........supports Hillary Clinton for President....and trolls an American political site stating how moderate the Iran regime really is, but there is nothing going on here!

Forgive me for stating the obvious, but I ain't buying it!

Next we are going to see "Tommy" from North Korea telling us how wonderful Hillary is too! Maybe that will wake some people up.

mod can check my mac address.
my ip address isnt from iran because i using anti filter(vpn)
but mod can find my location with mac adress
You'd best be careful then, seriously:

..."The Iranian government owns more than 70 percent of VPNs inside Iran," researcher and activist Nariman Gharib told the Daily Dot. He believes the VPN owners are almost certainly connected to the government and Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps "because [otherwise] they should be in jail by now! Which [they are] not!"

Anti-censorship is so much money, in fact, that many of the same government authorities that do the censoring then turn around and allow the sale of censorship-beating software—in order to line their pockets, offer a false sense of security to Iranians, and even to make their surveillance jobs that much easier...

Inside the world of Iranian Internet censorship

Well, we don't really know where Dani is from, and I don't really see how it is relevant anyways. He is making accusations while claiming from being from one of the most oppressive regimes in modern times. He continues to claim that everything we hear about Iran is false propaganda while claiming that the things he hears about the United States is truth! :eek:

Dani, homosexuality is illegal in your country? No? Well guess what? It is NOT illegal here in the US. People can be homosexuals and can even be married here. They are not forced to undergo surgeries (or pressured - whatever) against their wills.

If you cared about these people at all, you would be against surgeries since surgeries can be very dangerous, make people much more prone to infection and other complications and are completely unnecessary since they address a person's physical outward appearance only.

I told you I believed he was an Iranian subversive poster. Look at this thread he started elsewhere!

On here, he shows support for Hitlery, then on another thread he starts, he puts Trump in there with Bagdahdi as one of the most dangerous people in the world.

This person is an Iranian PLANT, period!

i posted against regime and goverment and islam without vpn(changed ip)
for few years in famouse iran forum
but i never had problem.

please explain it for me?
Like I said earlier, they can't arrest everyone, but they clearly pounce when they feel like it and their targets aren't necessarily logical. I hope you understand about the vpn thing and keep safe. There is nothing more I can be bothered to say about it.

i think

3:
Salman of Saudi Arabia
stream_img.jpg

1:

Yeah, you damn phony Iranian subversive. I hope Allah takes his sword, and does something nice with it to you!

im atheist .who is allah?

maybe you are in the jihad against me:badgrin:

i think

3:
Salman of Saudi Arabia
stream_img.jpg

1:

Don't you worry about a thing, chickenwing...............when our NEW Republican President gets installed, if we declare your so called "jihad" on your government, you will know all about it!

Smartass, subversive, jihadist, sharia, Iranian!

i think

3:
Salman of Saudi Arabia
stream_img.jpg

1:

Better change your moniker real quick subversive, your cover has been blown! And you know what, I refuse to even tie lefties to you, they are better than you, THEY ARE AMERICANS!

i think

3:
Salman of Saudi Arabia
stream_img.jpg

1:

Better change your moniker real quick subversive, your cover has been blown! And you know what, I refuse to even tie lefties to you, they are better than you, THEY ARE AMERICANS!

you need doctor and medicine. you have paranoid and conspiracy theory delusion
maybe im trump fan and anti hillary .and i lied about my country .

so you see im iranian and love hillary and hate trump.and republican will choose trump no bush or cruz or rubio because iranian boy hate trump .and it is my real propaganda :badgrin::badgrin:
or im iranian propaganda worker. and iran regime want trump and .........

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

i think

3:
Salman of Saudi Arabia
stream_img.jpg

1:

you need doctor and medicine. you have paranoid and conspiracy theory delusion
maybe im trump fan and anti hillary .and i lied about my country .

so you see im iranian and love hillary and hate trump.and republican will choose trump no bush or cruz or rubio because iranian boy hate trump .and it is my real propaganda :badgrin::badgrin:
or im iranian propaganda worker. and iran regime want trump and .........

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Go back to your Khoran Iranian Sharia lover. You are history here.

Edit -- Removed the wrong reply quote..

Then you should be backing Carly Fiorinna. Very high achieving US woman.. But you're Iranian. Aren't you? So why are YOU lecturing us about WOMEN'S ISSUES???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back