🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

And oh yeah Dani, I don't want any BULLCRAP you don't have the money; hell, we just handed you 150 BILLION DOLLARS-)

Get to work on it son, and get back to us how you are doing! Get those Syrian refugees there now! Get politically active there, then we will have a much larger attention span on your posts here! Gotta fix YOUR house, before you worry about ours, don't you think?

Oh shame, shame, SHAME on you Dani-) Those Syrian refugees need you NOW! Are you so heartless you would send them 1/2 way around the world to a land like ours?

And oh yes, Dr Grump, are YOU petitioning YOUR country to take tons of them? You said you were willing to pay, so put your money where your mouth is and start petitioning! We are WAITING-)

Well, in my personal viewpoint, I want what is going to the best for American citizens. We are still in a struggling mode after our recession, and I don't believe we are completely over the recession yet. I see evidence of this in the help wanted ads and the fact that employers are not paying very well and that they are hiring a lot of temp/part-time employees so that they do not have to provide mandatory health insurance. Just another loop hole for them to avoid paying. This is something that our politicians HAVE to start calculating for when they make new laws, the UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES.

Now, I don't feel that taking in a bunch of immigrants is going to "help" us or the average American who is struggling to make ends meet and pay bills, send their children to college, pay their mortgages/rents, afford heat in the wintertime, and not to mention all the very poor and the homeless! That is one of the main reasons why I am anti-immigration.

Sorry. You know, while I have some sympathy for the refugees, I just don't feel that this is MY problem that my tax dollars should be going towards. I am all for taking care of our own people who need help right NOW.

I agree. If he thinks she's the best America has than he's a few cards short of a full deck.

Clueless is what he is.

it's not so much the best you've got. It's all you've got. That is all American politics is these days. Sound bites and a popularity contest. No substance. you get what you deserve.

I blame O'Reilly, Beck and Hannity et al. Just interested in a paycheck and ratings. They don't give two fucks about you...

Why would anyone vote for that shady crook?

Apparently Dani thinks America should have a woman POTUS, any woman will do.

Honesty and ability doesn't matter as long as its a woman.

What a fool she is.

While I would like to see a woman, I wouldn't vote for that dishonest drunk under any circumstances.
are you republican?

Nope. Are you???
no.im liberal secular

Color me shocked. NOT

Didn't your aid budget get slashed by BILLIONS just recently?

Yep....$15 Billion over four years...

Seems not all Aussies are as happy to give aid as you suggest:

Australia has transformed into the global Scrooge just in time for Christmas, with spending on foreign aid set to plunge compared to other wealthy industrial countries.

An analysis of Treasurer Joe Hockey's $3.7 billion cut to the aid budget announced on Monday - on top of the $7.6 billion cut in May - reveals that Australia's generosity towards the world's poor will fall to an all-time low.

Australia will soon devote a paltry 22¢ cents in every $100 of national income to foreign aid - less than half the amount spent by the Coalition government more than 40 years ago.

But the aid cuts in May caused barely a ripple in terms of public anger.
Polls suggested slashing foreign aid was the most widely supported measure of a generally unpopular budget
- even among Greens voters.

image.jpeg

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

....Women also faced restrictions on employment. Official statistics from September showed that the number of women in employment had fallen by 100,000 annually over the previous eight years. In August, the Head of the Public Buildings Office of the Police said that no women should be employed in coffee shops or traditional Iranian restaurants except in their kitchens, out of public view. In July, the Tehran Municipality reportedly prohibited its managers from recruiting women to secretarial and other administrative posts. Official efforts to create gender-segregated workplaces intensified....

Iran report | Amnesty International
bullshit propaganda
Sure.
I'll take what human rights organisations say over the propaganda you peddle on here any day of the week. But thanks anyway for your considered response :)

for example.you can find 1000 link for stoning woman in iran with this picture
Iranian-woman-to-be-stoned-300x240.jpg

based on what. just youtube link.

+
1: it isnt iran

2: it isnt stoning.

its Traditional medicine and cure based on africa and india
Traditional.

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

....Women also faced restrictions on employment. Official statistics from September showed that the number of women in employment had fallen by 100,000 annually over the previous eight years. In August, the Head of the Public Buildings Office of the Police said that no women should be employed in coffee shops or traditional Iranian restaurants except in their kitchens, out of public view. In July, the Tehran Municipality reportedly prohibited its managers from recruiting women to secretarial and other administrative posts. Official efforts to create gender-segregated workplaces intensified....

bullshit propaganda
Sure.
I'll take what human rights organisations say over the propaganda you peddle on here any day of the week. But thanks anyway for your considered response :)

+

Traditional.

And the same goes for you and your people when your government calls us "The Great Satan" and other such things. :) Isn't that right, Dani?

bullshit propaganda
Sure.

+

Traditional.

Out of curiosity Dani, what did you think of Mr. Ahmadinejad? Was he embarrassing to you?

Lol. It wasn't her heart, it was her head, attempting to ensure voters for the future, among other things. You know a huge number of Germans would disagree with your assessment of her, don't you? She has come close to destroying Germany and my guess is she will be ousted within months.

Wow that is surprising. She is very much liked outside of Germany. I think you are a bit of a cynic with regard to ensuring voters of the future. Don't think that is her game. do know a lot of European countries seem to be heading for a nationalist bent - Le Pen in France etc....
Yes. It's a direct response to Merkel opening the floodgates to millions of migrants. If you haven't already, you should check out what has been happening in Germany and Europe in general. It's horrendous and it seems a great many news outlets outside of Europe don't report on most of it. Anyway, it's off topic here, so that's my tuppenyworths.

Oh shame, shame, SHAME on you Dani-) Those Syrian refugees need you NOW! Are you so heartless you would send them 1/2 way around the world to a land like ours?

And oh yes, Dr Grump, are YOU petitioning YOUR country to take tons of them? You said you were willing to pay, so put your money where your mouth is and start petitioning! We are WAITING-)

Well, in my personal viewpoint, I want what is going to the best for American citizens. We are still in a struggling mode after our recession, and I don't believe we are completely over the recession yet. I see evidence of this in the help wanted ads and the fact that employers are not paying very well and that they are hiring a lot of temp/part-time employees so that they do not have to provide mandatory health insurance. Just another loop hole for them to avoid paying. This is something that our politicians HAVE to start calculating for when they make new laws, the UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES.

Now, I don't feel that taking in a bunch of immigrants is going to "help" us or the average American who is struggling to make ends meet and pay bills, send their children to college, pay their mortgages/rents, afford heat in the wintertime, and not to mention all the very poor and the homeless! That is one of the main reasons why I am anti-immigration.

My good woman/man, do not think for instant that you are the Lone Ranger on this one.

These foreign posters on here have no qualms about telling us what to do, up to and including........dumping the problems of the world; economically and militarily, at the feet of the American taxpayer.

Ask the good ole Doctor, if China invades Australia or New Zealand tomorrow, who they gonna call, ghostbusters!

Hell no, they are on the hotline to the good ole USA like France was, proclaiming we need to come save them!

Want saved folks? Then you are NOT for Hillary, and that is the bottom line!

bullshit propaganda
Sure.

+

Traditional.

And the same goes for you and your people when your government calls us "The Great Satan" and other such things. :) Isn't that right, Dani?

it is soft war

My good woman/man, do not think for instant that you are the Lone Ranger on this one.

These foreign posters on here have no qualms about telling us what to do, up to and including........dumping the problems of the world; economically and militarily, at the feet of the American taxpayer.

Ask the good ole Doctor, if China invades Australia or New Zealand tomorrow, who they gonna call, ghostbusters!

Hell no, they are on the hotline to the good ole USA like France was, proclaiming we need to come save them!

Want saved folks? Then you are NOT for Hillary, and that is the bottom line!

Yeah, we are the ghostbusters, and then they all bitch later. Lol. :D As IF, they are all so innocent and righteous.

bullshit propaganda
Sure.

+

Traditional.

it is soft war

Weren't you embarrassed by that impotent little man, Ahmadinejad? What a horrible little creature. No?

bullshit propaganda
Sure.

+

Traditional.

it is soft war
TIs a soft War because we have a pussy in office now..........................which is exactly why you want the Hildabeast.................

bullshit propaganda
Sure.

+

Traditional.

it is soft war

Meaning? Is it okay for your country to spread propaganda about other countries? Or is it that you believe the propaganda you see and hear?

bullshit propaganda
Sure.

+

Traditional.

it is soft war

Weren't you embarrassed by that impotent little man, Ahmadinejad? What a horrible little creature. No?

I agree with Chris! Tell us Dani, what did you think of him-)

Seems not all Aussies are as happy to give aid as you suggest:

Australia has transformed into the global Scrooge just in time for Christmas, with spending on foreign aid set to plunge compared to other wealthy industrial countries.

An analysis of Treasurer Joe Hockey's $3.7 billion cut to the aid budget announced on Monday -
on top of the $7.6 billion cut in May - reveals that Australia's generosity towards the world's poor will fall to an all-time low.

I'm not Australian, so I can't speak for them. Personally, most people I know are happy to contribute.

As an aside, Joe Hockey is set to be the Ambassador to the US. He resigned from Parliament in Oct 2015.......

bullshit propaganda
Sure.

+

Traditional.

it is soft war
TIs a soft War because we have a pussy in office now..........................which is exactly why you want the Hildabeast.................

I don't want us to go to war with Iran . . . I just want us to wipe our hands of that entire region of the world. I for one am tired of all the crap for very LITTLE reward. We don't need them for anything. We don't get much oil from that part of the world. We could easily purchase more from someplace else. Granted, now that Iran is going to join the "world economy" once more, there will probably be some cheap prices on oil out there. :) In the meanwhile, we really need to work on becoming independent in terms of energy. I don't like having to rely on other countries for anything, TBH.

Forum List

Back