🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Shame on America

So.............we decided we didn't want to be Colonized anymore...........that our founders decided............

Just like a certain Penal Colony didn't want it either....................

It was the right decision.........and you can do as you wish over there...........and observe from the nose bleed sections..........because I simply don't care what your feelings are on who we elect.

True and true.

I wish I didn't care who you elected, too..

I don't give two shits about what happens in your country or your elections, and the EUROPEANS were the ones who started with "colonization" and all that bullshit.

Quit acting like a dumbass. You are FAR from impressive with your political savvy.

I give a shit what happens in most countries because there is a knock-on affect.

Are you of European stock? Chances are your ancestors were colonists.

Well, as I said (and the offer is still there), I'll put my nous up against yours any day of the week...have at it...

Since you are the one making a bunch of bogus claims (like Hillary Clinton is the BEST option for POTUS), I am expecting that you know EVERYTHING about the other 1491 candidates who have announced their run for the presidency?

I would like to hear what you know about ALL of the potential presidential candidates.

Why are you playing games? Just tell us what country you are from.

Sorry. Thought you knew. Most people do. I'm a New Zealander living in Australia (Sydney)

How would anyone know this? And again, our political process and who WE decide to vote for (as free peoples) is not any of your business.

Because I've been on this board for 10 years and most people know me and know where I'm from.

It absolutely is my business because who you elect affects the rest of the world. Before you say, 'it's none of your business" I have a few words to say to you. Allende. Castro. Shah of Iran. Ho Chi Minh. Saddam Hussein. None of these people are your business either. Do you think the US has had any interaction with these people and their regimes?

Why are you playing games? Just tell us what country you are from.

Sorry. Thought you knew. Most people do. I'm a New Zealander living in Australia (Sydney)

How would anyone know this? And again, our political process and who WE decide to vote for (as free peoples) is not any of your business.

Because I've been on this board for 10 years and most people know me and know where I'm from.

It absolutely is my business because who you elect affects the rest of the world. Before you say, 'it's none of your business" I have a few words to say to you. Allende. Castro. Shah of Iran. Ho Chi Minh. Saddam Hussein. None of these people are your business either. Do you think the US has had any interaction with these people and their regimes?

Well, I do not know you, nor do I care to know you.

It is not your business who we as free Americans vote for. That is one of our constitutional rights. You have NO say.

Since you are the one making a bunch of bogus claims (like Hillary Clinton is the BEST option for POTUS), I am expecting that you know EVERYTHING about the other 1491 candidates who have announced their run for the presidency?

I would like to hear what you know about ALL of the potential presidential candidates.

I don't think she is the best.
Being an American I would expect you to know about ALL the 1491 candidates, so you go first. Name them....

So.............we decided we didn't want to be Colonized anymore...........that our founders decided............

Just like a certain Penal Colony didn't want it either....................

It was the right decision.........and you can do as you wish over there...........and observe from the nose bleed sections..........because I simply don't care what your feelings are on who we elect.

True and true.

I wish I didn't care who you elected, too..

So, tell us, what makes Hillary such an exceptional candidate in your eyes? Do tell!

Being an American I would expect you to know about ALL the 1491 candidates, so you go first. Name them....

You are the one saying Hillary is our BEST candidate. Now, I can go and fetch that post of yours if you are going to deny it.

You said she was the BEST candidate. Back pedaling now?

QUESTION TO MAKE YOU THINK--------> Everyone knows what Middle Eastern culture thinks of women. They do vaginal mutilation on them, they subordinate them, in other words; females are basically slaves of the men.

And here, and here, we have a male brought up in this culture, attempting to tell all of us with a straight face, that he supports Hillary.

OK all, what does that tell you! Here, let me spell it out for you in case you are still drinking your morning coffee----------> P-R-O-P-A-G-A-N-D-I-S-T! If he was so politically worried, he would be trying to help stop what HIS culture was doing to women, not sitting here trying to tell us how SHAMEFUL we are for not electing one. If anyone is shameful, it is he who allows the men to abuse women in his country, and does NOTHING but worry about Hillary getting elected here!
In Iran, women vote, drive, run businesses, carry on like human beings. Get an education.

....Women also faced restrictions on employment. Official statistics from September showed that the number of women in employment had fallen by 100,000 annually over the previous eight years. In August, the Head of the Public Buildings Office of the Police said that no women should be employed in coffee shops or traditional Iranian restaurants except in their kitchens, out of public view. In July, the Tehran Municipality reportedly prohibited its managers from recruiting women to secretarial and other administrative posts. Official efforts to create gender-segregated workplaces intensified....

Iran report | Amnesty International
bullshit propaganda
Sure.
I'll take what human rights organisations say over the propaganda you peddle on here any day of the week. But thanks anyway for your considered response :)

Why don't you tell us what changes in America from one president (a democrat) to another (a republican). Be specific please.

Most of us Americans would be perfectly happy to tell the rest of you to fuck off and die. No more aid money, no more help. Fend for your fucking selves. Believe it.
YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT USA WAS USEFUL FOR IRANIAN ?

486172-BenazirBhuttoFile-1356759186-325-640x480.jpg

Benazir Bhutto

EVEN MOSLEM COUNTRY LIKE PAKISTAN HAD WOMAN PRESIDENT.

SHAME ON AMERICA

48161183.cached.jpg
So you're happy with
image.jpeg

Most of us Americans would be perfectly happy to tell the rest of you to fuck off and die. No more aid money, no more help. Fend for your fucking selves. Believe it.
YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT USA WAS USEFUL FOR IRANIAN ?

I don't really care, TBH. I want nothing to do with you or your country. I would be perfectly happy if we had nothing to do with the Middle East at all. In fact, I think it would the BEST for the United States to have nothing to do with that region of the world. It leads to nothing but problems.

[

Americans have spent 37 BILLION dollars on aid to foreign countries this year alone!

Just make sure you are attributing your aid to the right people ie, the country I was born in, and the country I live in receive NO aid from the US. Like the US we GIVE aid, and we do so gladly....
Everyone in your country gives it gladly? What homogenous idyll is this?

Forum List

Back