SHAME on Elizabeth Warren!

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
She posted a video of her drinking a beer and then trying to tempt her husband with one...

SHAME on her for playing up the drunk Native American stereotype! What's next? Is she going to come out in Iowa and offer cigars to all the press there?

She posted a video of her drinking a beer and then trying to tempt her husband with one...

SHAME on her for playing up the drunk Native American stereotype! What's next? Is she going to come out in Iowa and offer cigars to all the press there?
She will make a stop in Colorado and smoke a peace pipe.

Or maybe she'll tell the voters of Marxataxachusetts that she is only seeking to serve in the Senate, and has no higher political aspirations.

Oh, wait.....

The only stereotype of a drunk injun is coming from yous, assmunch...

warren 5.JPG

LoL this video shows how phony she really is. Trying so hard to be just a regular beer drinking gal. Gimme a break. And thanking her husband for being here (they are in their house :21:). Fake-a-hontas does it to herself again.

I watched that video. Cringe! Its difficult to watch an old woman trying to turn back the years and pretending to have something in common with 18 year olds. I guess no more difficult than pretending to be an Indian though.

Anybody remember that video of John Kerry putting on a fake country accent and pretending to buy a hunting license?

Or Hillary Clinton's "I aint noways tired you all"?

These people lack the cringe gene.

LoL this video shows how phony she really is. Trying so hard to be just a regular beer drinking gal. Gimme a break. And thanking her husband for being here (they are in their house :21:). Fake-a-hontas does it to herself again.

I say again...they lack the ability to feel shame. To them all politics is acting and pretense.

"I'm gonna get me a beer"....Michelob Ultra - 1/1024th of a beer.

Anyone else notice how her campaign itinerary was carefully crafted to support the narrative that she's an "Indian"?

Look at where she's campaigning: Council Bluffs, Sioux City, then on to Storm Lake, of which the county borders Cherokee, Pocahontas, and Sac Counties.

I wonder if she plans on covering 1/1024 of he counties with Indian names?

DwFCgjxUYAAFBUZ.jpg

So she's only visiting the southern Utes? What about the all the tribes in Oklahoma, New Mexico and Arizona? Maybe they won't have her.........

So she's only visiting the southern Utes? What about the all the tribes in Oklahoma, New Mexico and Arizona? Maybe they won't have her.........

Do they have peace pipes and peyote?

Do they have peace pipes and peyote?
Peace pipes yes, peyote.... not sure, to the best of my knowledge peyote is only legal for use in one specific tribe that constitutes the Native American Church. Not sure which tribe that is, Comanche or Lakota Sioux. :dunno:

Trump is vulnerable in 2020. He may even become more vulnerable if the long overdue recession comes. With all that, would the Dems be stupid enough to nominate this broad? She is one canidate that will be destroyed against Trump. A box of Tide detergent would be a better candidate.

Forum List

Back