🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

shame on Obama and his supporters

You are truly demented. It's not my job to prove you right when you can't do so yourself.

Your surrender is accepted.
OK so you cannot prove Obama read a single security briefing. Thanks fro your honesty, a first for you.
It's a fact he learned about alot of major events on the local news. They will still defend him.
Speaking of "defending." Are you still defending your obviously fallacious claim, "We know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings."
How many security briefings.View attachment 32802 View attachment 32802
Regrettably for you, you did not make the claim, "we know Obama only meets the DNI about 40% of the time."... That may have been a defensible argument. Instead, you actually claimed, "we know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings."... posting the public record of how many times the DNI signed the log books at the White House provides zero indication of how frequently Obama read his PDB's. How many days was Obama not in the White House? How many times were the PDB's transmitted to Obama electronically? In reality, you can't say Obama missed a single PDB with any level of confidence.

Your comment remains the lie it was intended to be.
You are correct. We do not know he read 40% of his briefings. It's entirely possible he never reads them.

Can anyone let me know how to get a utube video on here? Anyway you tube " I heard it on dateline" it a trip and truthful.

The American airmen flying dangerous missions over Iraq and Syria are doing a great job. It's a shame that the Obama hater dupes have to use the brave efforts of our air men and their support troops to belittle their efforts just for the sake of disparaging out national effort to degrade IS. They were given a clear and concise mission to accomplish and they are doing it. Their mission is to degrade our enemy with minimum risk of loss and maximum effort to avoid collateral damage. It is a smart strategy that is working. The critics want to implement mission creep of being responsible at this early stage of the operation to destroy IS without regard to these factors. If their suggestion were followed we would be seeing American and civilian casualties.

On this forum we hear all the time how the illegal war "which had approval from the democrats" took 4000 lives of our great soldiers. The very one's that liberals counted daily while Bush was president, for only political reasons. We hear about them when a liberal tries to cover an Obama mistake. So after Obama successfully ended the iraq war, for only political reasons. Now we have isis, fixing to take Bagdad. If they do they have control of Iraq. We know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings. So thank you Obama for ignoring isis, for political reasons, and for making the sacrifice of 4000 lives to go in vain. To his supporters you will never have any reason to use those great soldiers lives for political reasons again. Shame on everyone of you, and on Obama.

Progressives are pathological liars. Moreover, they "Believe" whatever is fed into the Hive Mind. As you correctly pointed out, with Bush in office, War = Bad; but with Obama, War = good.

Liars.

They lie about EVERYTHING.

They lie about who they are, what they believe, they lie about history, they lie about EVERYTHING

The American airmen flying dangerous missions over Iraq and Syria are doing a great job. It's a shame that the Obama hater dupes have to use the brave efforts of our air men and their support troops to belittle their efforts just for the sake of disparaging out national effort to degrade IS. They were given a clear and concise mission to accomplish and they are doing it. Their mission is to degrade our enemy with minimum risk of loss and maximum effort to avoid collateral damage. It is a smart strategy that is working. The critics want to implement mission creep of being responsible at this early stage of the operation to destroy IS without regard to these factors. If their suggestion were followed we would be seeing American and civilian casualties.
You dont give a shit about the military. If you did you'd be complaining they've been given an impossible task without the resources to complete it.

You dont give a shit about the military. If you did you'd be complaining they've been given an impossible task without the resources to complete it.
Also if isis takes Bagdad, how will we get our "advisors" the thousands out safely?

OK so you cannot prove Obama read a single security briefing. Thanks fro your honesty, a first for you.
It's a fact he learned about alot of major events on the local news. They will still defend him.
Speaking of "defending." Are you still defending your obviously fallacious claim, "We know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings."
How many security briefings.View attachment 32802 View attachment 32802
Regrettably for you, you did not make the claim, "we know Obama only meets the DNI about 40% of the time."... That may have been a defensible argument. Instead, you actually claimed, "we know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings."... posting the public record of how many times the DNI signed the log books at the White House provides zero indication of how frequently Obama read his PDB's. How many days was Obama not in the White House? How many times were the PDB's transmitted to Obama electronically? In reality, you can't say Obama missed a single PDB with any level of confidence.

Your comment remains the lie it was intended to be.
I will give you credit for sticking up for the commander in chief, that let 4000 soldiers die in vain. If you google it you will see it is said he doesn't read most of the briefings, and the way he learns about major events on the news is proof. Keep fluffing him up, your a great obama soldier!
You confuse pointing out rightwing lies with defending Obama. If you could prove he doesn't read most of his PDB's, you would post it. As soon as you post, "Google it," you concede you're making it up out of whole cloth.

I already knew that.:afro:
Can you prove Obama read any of his security briefings?
Based on his performance in foreign affairs the evidence seems to be he hasn't.
You are truly demented. It's not my job to prove you right when you can't do so yourself.

Cries the idiot who's fallen but can't get up.

rabbi=

]
I await your proof he ever read any briefing.
That would be like awaiting you to prove Bush never fucked you in the ass. :dunno:

At what point did Bush tell us that his war would require us to occupy Iraq for decades?

Can anyone let me know how to get a utube video on here? Anyway you tube " I heard it on dateline" it a trip and truthful.
Try just copying & pasting the URL to the video. If that doesn't work, try clicking on the film strip icon at the top of the editing window titled, 'Media'

Can you prove Obama read any of his security briefings?
Based on his performance in foreign affairs the evidence seems to be he hasn't.

rabbi=

]
That would be like awaiting you to prove Bush never fucked you in the ass. :dunno:
Ask my proctologist.
You fail,.

rabbi=

]
Ask my proctologist.
You fail,.
Like he wouldn't lie for you if you just blow him. :eusa_doh:

rabbi=

]
Ask my proctologist.
You fail,.
Like he wouldn't lie for you if you just blow him. :eusa_doh:
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period.

Try just copying & pasting the URL to the video. If that doesn't work, try clicking on the film strip icon at the top of the editing window titled, 'Media'
You know I'm right, just blindly follow.
That's your response to me helping you post a video in a thread? Seems like you have bigger issues to deal with beyond your delusions.

On this forum we hear all the time how the illegal war "which had approval from the democrats" took 4000 lives of our great soldiers. The very one's that liberals counted daily while Bush was president, for only political reasons. We hear about them when a liberal tries to cover an Obama mistake. So after Obama successfully ended the iraq war, for only political reasons. Now we have isis, fixing to take Bagdad. If they do they have control of Iraq. We know Obama only reads about 40% of his security briefings. So thank you Obama for ignoring isis, for political reasons, and for making the sacrifice of 4000 lives to go in vain. To his supporters you will never have any reason to use those great soldiers lives for political reasons again. Shame on everyone of you, and on Obama.

You should be disgraceful in private, for the benefit of us all.
Why, you libtarfs are disgraceful in public all the time, take obutthurt for example.

ISIS taking Bagdad is Obama's problem? Fuck them. Do not let more American soldiers die for the interest of the very rich.
Obama owns this, if he would be a leader, we wouldn't have this problem. Remember he successfully ended the iraq war, and now it's a cluster fuck. Thanks Obama!
It is up to Iraq now. America was not going to hold its hand forever. Bush should have stayed the fuck out of there. Do not blame it on Obama, he does not want more Americans killed defending Iraq.

Last edited:
ISIS taking Bagdad is Obama's problem? Fuck them. Do not let more American soldiers die for the interest of the very rich.
Obama owns this, if he would be a leader, we wouldn't have this problem. Remember he successfully ended the iraq war, and now it's a cluster fuck. Thanks Obama!
It is up to Iraq now. America was not going to hols its hand forever. Bush should have stayed the fuck out of there. Do not blame it on Obama, he does not want more Americans killed defending Iraq.

obama ended that war

there was great cheering and back slapping

whatever is going on now is the prezbos deal

Forum List

Back