*shameful* The Fed outs Filmmaker

Why do I have to leave your pirate in the signature then?? That's a partial welch isn;t it? I want my avatar left in then..

Geesh...I was ASKING if it was ok beforehand. If you don't want it in, I won't leave it in. Please try English comprehension, ok?

So...is this a bet or not?

I read what you said precisely.. No need to act like a bitch just because I asked for clarification.

Noticing that you have not answered yet. Seem to be stalling for some reason. Is this a bet or not?

Why do you feel his name should be held in secret?

His life is in danger, moron.
Really? Hmmm....I wonder why. Didn't the filmmaker feel he was doing something that's A-OK?

*scratches head*

Funny how Lady Gun Slutter doesn't mention this:

Nakoula, who talked guardedly with AP about his role, pleaded no contest in 2010 to federal bank fraud charges in California and was ordered to pay more than $790,000 in restitution. He was also sentenced to 21 months in federal prison and was ordered not to use computers or the Internet for five years without approval from his probation officer.
The guy's a regular law-breaker, aka a 2-bit criminal. Good to see the self-professed party of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY defend this scumbag and suggest he shirk away from HIS responsibility.

Things that make me go hmmm....

What's up with the speculation that this film was actually made by the Muslim Brotherhood to foster outrage against America?

Any proof of that?

There's no proof of anything! This failed regime leaked the name and address of a suspect. A suspect who is a Coptic Christian. The failed regime did this knowing full well that Copts have been crucified in Egypt recently and made a point of saying that the suspect's family still lived in Egypt.

Geesh...I was ASKING if it was ok beforehand. If you don't want it in, I won't leave it in. Please try English comprehension, ok?

So...is this a bet or not?

I read what you said precisely.. No need to act like a bitch just because I asked for clarification.

Noticing that you have not answered yet. Seem to be stalling for some reason. Is this a bet or not?

Yea, it's a bet on the signatures.. One month. You can keep your pirate if I win, and add whatever I choose to it.

By the Obama Adminstration outing the guy exercising his free speech he is de facto executing hm.

His life is in danger, moron.

Then he shouldn't have made a film that he KNEW would cause anger. If someone kills his, its his own fault.

How does that justify the Obama Administration revealing his identity? How do they even know his identity?

They, the Obama Administration knew his identity so quickly because they were WARNED...2 days before the attacks took place that this was going to happen and started investigating him!

And while they started investigating him, they did NOTHING to protect the lives of our diplomatic core, their security and their families.

You want to put blame on someone in America for this...PUT IT WHERE IT BELONGS!

Once again, this president and his administration has watched as his lead from behind policies saw the Arab SPRING turn to a SUMMER of discontent and NOW...the FALL of civilization in the middle east while he plays golf.

Hey NERO...the house is on fire!

Free speech is not anonymous speech.

This guy should take responsibility for his free speech.

Actually YES...IT IS!

How bout we find out your real name, address, phone number and post it with everything you've written on this forum. How'd you like that?

People, the right to reasonable expectation to privacy applies to EVERYONE...even sons of bitches. It's WELL established law. The 1st amendment applies to EVERYONE...even liars, thieves and cheats. As evidenced by the fact that the Supreme Court just struck down the Stolen Valor Act, which some of the same of you who are going after this guy now, then hailed as a repudiation of oppressive republican politicians.

Nut up sissies!

Your guy screwed the pooch and they are using this film as the middle d of the 3 d's of democrat politics. Deny, deflect and denigrate!

Actually YES...IT IS!

How bout we find out your real name, address, phone number and post it with everything you've written on this forum. How'd you like that?

People, the right to reasonable expectation to privacy applies to EVERYONE...even sons of bitches. It's WELL established law. The 1st amendment applies to EVERYONE...even liars, thieves and cheats. As evidenced by the fact that the Supreme Court just struck down the Stolen Valor Act, which some of the same of you who are going after this guy now, then hailed as a repudiation of oppressive republican politicians.

Nut up sissies!

Your guy screwed the pooch and they are using this film as the middle d of the 3 d's of democrat politics. Deny, deflect and denigrate!

The federal government already gave his name and address to the press. They are camped out at the suspect's home in Cerritos right now. Hillary isn't on television saying it's not obama's fault, it's the fault of the Christians for the benefit of the rioters in Yemen. It's to encourage Al Quaeda in America to bomb the University of Texas.

What's up with the speculation that this film was actually made by the Muslim Brotherhood to foster outrage against America?

Any proof of that?

No.

The guy is a Copt.

They hate Muslims as much as you guys do.

98% of the Coptic Christians in Egypt have been killed off over the years. But hell, that ain's nothing. 99% of the Jews in Iran have been killed off over the past 1400 years

Last edited:

Actually YES...IT IS!

How bout we find out your real name, address, phone number and post it with everything you've written on this forum. How'd you like that?People, the right to reasonable expectation to privacy applies to EVERYONE...even sons of bitches. It's WELL established law. The 1st amendment applies to EVERYONE...even liars, thieves and cheats. As evidenced by the fact that the Supreme Court just struck down the Stolen Valor Act, which some of the same of you who are going after this guy now, then hailed as a repudiation of oppressive republican politicians.

Nut up sissies!

I'd like it just fine if everyone stood up big and tall when they run their pie holes. EVERYBODY that has been on this MB for more than 5 minutes knows who I am and where to find me. It's been like that for as long as I've been posting..some 10 plus years. I won't give out my phone to just anyone, some have it..but I don't want the gals on USMB bothering me at 2 AM when the bars close.. :lol:

We should be responsible for what we say. Free speach? Sure! Say what you want. There is no law against it. There ARE laws against saying some things in some places. YOUR free speach does not outweigh the safety of others.

So if the guy you're dating kills you because he thinks you're flirting with other men and that makes him really angry, that's OK?

Flirting... no.

Fucking your new boyfriend on your old boyfriend's front lawn while disparaging his cocksmanship... that's kind of reckless and it's hard to feel sorry for her.

So an asshole guy cheating the government makes a hateful film that enrages the Islamic world and suddenly he's a hero to the Right Wing.

Well, good thing he didn't make fun of Mormons, then. :eusa_shhh:

'Cause if he did, he'd be a hero to you.

Don't be a sour puss, its an apt analogy.

The free speech was exercised over two years ago. So why was this old bone resurrected now? And, who did the resurrecting?

It is not a coincidence that the discovery of this old You Tube arose at the same time terrorists made plans to attack our embassies.

The free speech was exercised over two years ago. So why was this old bone resurrected now? And, who did the resurrecting?

It is not a coincidence that the discovery of this old You Tube arose at the same time terrorists made plans to attack our embassies.
I'm beginning to suspect that you are a terrorist yourself. You certainly lie enough about everything in an effort to stir up hatred of Americans.

I'm beginning to suspect that you are a terrorist yourself. You certainly lie enough about everything in an effort to stir up hatred of Americans.

Raving lunatic Ravi strikes again..

Amazing,.. this same leftist told us two days ago that we were not actually seeing what we saw in the picture of the Ambassador being drug through the streets.. She also stated no apology was ever given, not ever.. Liars have to point a finger. Propaganda spinster.

'Cause if he did, he'd be a hero to you.

Yeah, I see a difference between cults and religions.

Religions are based on ignorance and superstitions.

Cults also involve fraud.

And if Mormons started killing others because they "blasphemed" Joseph Smith, no doubt you'd be rationalizing their behavior as understandable. :thup:

No, wait ...

Nobody excused the people who responded, Toro. Still, given the proclivity by certain factions TO respond in such a way, and to use that type of trigger to do so, AND given the proclivity OF the film maker and certain of his company et cetera ad nauseum TO push those buttons because of agendas of their own...

You know, just because the whole ungodly mess is complex and hard to track doesn't make the intent of individual actors hard to assess. Aren't you begging the question a bit more than is warranted? Even when I disagree with your conclusions, I kind of expect better from you.

Raving lunatic Ravi strikes again..

Amazing,.. this same leftist told us two days ago that we were not actually seeing what we saw in the picture of the Ambassador being drug through the streets.. She also stated no apology was ever given, not ever.. Liars have to point a finger. Propaganda spinster.

NO apology WAS given. The Sate department condemned the violence AND disavowed any link between the US and that asinine and repulsive video.

Actually YES...IT IS!

How bout we find out your real name, address, phone number and post it with everything you've written on this forum. How'd you like that?People, the right to reasonable expectation to privacy applies to EVERYONE...even sons of bitches. It's WELL established law. The 1st amendment applies to EVERYONE...even liars, thieves and cheats. As evidenced by the fact that the Supreme Court just struck down the Stolen Valor Act, which some of the same of you who are going after this guy now, then hailed as a repudiation of oppressive republican politicians.

Nut up sissies!

I'd like it just fine if everyone stood up big and tall when they run their pie holes. EVERYBODY that has been on this MB for more than 5 minutes knows who I am and where to find me. It's been like that for as long as I've been posting..some 10 plus years. I won't give out my phone to just anyone, some have it..but I don't want the gals on USMB bothering me at 2 AM when the bars close.. :lol:

We should be responsible for what we say. Free speach? Sure! Say what you want. There is no law against it. There ARE laws against saying some things in some places. YOUR free speach does not outweigh the safety of others.

Shame, I work the graveyard shift, and it gets mad boring :D

The state department is apologizing today as well as saying it's not obama's fault, it's the fault of those pesky Christians. The sooner they are gone and replaced with something better, like islam, the better.

....YOUR free speach does not outweigh the safety of others.

Now THAT is funny. HIS right to free speech is NOT ok since it supposedly endangered others, yet the violation of his right to privacy which ABSOLUTELY puts his safety in jeopardy is just fine!?!?

Dude, the right to free speech absolutely outweighs the rights of others who might be offended by that speech and commit crimes as long as there was no INTENT to incite the actions.

NO ONE has provided even a chip of proof that the person who made the film intended anything other than offending a religion. THAT is NOT a crime. It's offensive, but NOT a crime.

Don't believe it? How bout we post a picture of a crucifix in a jar of piss that was funded using YOUR TAX DOLLARS!

You guys are dead wrong on this!

The film is being used as a distraction...a slight of hand by liberal media and operatives. What was it Obama's guy said, never let a good crisis go unused?

Actually YES...IT IS!

Nut up sissies!

The federal government already gave his name and address to the press. They are camped out at the suspect's home in Cerritos right now. Hillary isn't on television saying it's not obama's fault, it's the fault of the Christians for the benefit of the rioters in Yemen. It's to encourage Al Quaeda in America to bomb the University of Texas.

They did not, you clown. Some unnamed and anonymous source gave the name anybody and everybody already knew, and the PRESS, god bless their usually intellectually incurious hearts, found THAT to be a fraud and found the real name. How the fuck that happened when they almost never leave their desks anymore is anyone's guess, but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back