🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sharia in America: Democrats and Muslim Legislators seek to criminalize free speech

I'm glad you were entertained OCD Boy junior! I know I was! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Everybody seems to work you over like a cheap 2 dollar whore. Sad thing is you dont realize it. :lol:

Yes, that's why my Rep keeps climbing as the FAGERAL left (that's YOU, for the low IQ!) tried, and failed to Neg Rep me away! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_boohoo:

I love it when the evidence shows you lie, just like the Manchurian muslim! ...But damn, keep trying! :D

Oh, and why is your REP "0"?????....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm glad you were entertained OCD Boy junior! I know I was! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Everybody seems to work you over like a cheap 2 dollar whore. Sad thing is you dont realize it. :lol:

Yes, that's why my Rep keeps climbing as the FAGERAL left (that's YOU, for the low IQ!) tried, and failed to Neg Rep me away! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_boohoo:

I love it when the evidence shows you lie, just like the Manchurian muslim! ...But damn, keep trying! :D

You must be worth something if your rep is climbing. Seeking validation? Damn you even capitalized it! Good god what a loser!!! :lol:

You must be worth something if your rep is climbing. Seeking validation? Damn you even capitalized it! Good god what a loser!!! :lol:

Seems OCD Boy Junior, has NO ANSWER! YES, I LOVE those CAPITALS! Just gets your attention. Unfortunately, you've lied so much, that you just can't get any Rep, and keep getting bitch slapped! PLEASE Neg Rep me....if you can! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Seems OCD Boy Junior, has NO ANSWER! YES, I LOVE those CAPITALS! Just gets your attention. Unfortunately, you've lied so much, that you just can't get any Rep, and keep getting bitch slapped! PLEASE Neg Rep me....if you can! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

If I neg repped you it would play into your illusions that it actually means something. I am not that cruel loser. :lol:

If I neg repped you it would play into your illusions that it actually means something. I am not that cruel loser. :lol:

No, you're just a useless tool of the subversives, with a 2 digit IQ!

Sharia in America: Democrats and Muslim Legislators seek to criminalize free speech
Obviously you’re unaware of the fact that you’re insane.

That or you’re a liberal troll.

THAT'S IT! I've been found out by a supposed shyster!

please-dont-feed-the-trolls-liberal-trolls-politics-1336128506.jpg

Forum List

Back