Sharia law to be adopted into UK law system

The new guidelines were produced by The Law Society earlier this month. Under the guidance, High Street solicitors will be able to write Islamic wills which will have the power to exclude non-believers completely and deny women an equal share of an inheritance.

Whoa! I know of non-Muslims that have done that.....nothing new......

This is ridiculous because there is no reason for people not to follow laws of the country they migrate to.

As far as wills, we have control over that now. You know the saying, give them an inch and they'll take a mile. Don't even start this shit.

Seems they don't like laws that protect women and gay rights, so I suppose they'll get away with things because their own laws say they can.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Aw the losertarian negged me for telling the truth....all cuddly and warm now...degenerate tard.

Muslim lawyers have been writing Islamic wills and drafting Islamic contracts for a long time. Now the Law Society has approved Islamic instruction so that non muslim lawyers can do the same. Watch for our bar to do the same and put Islamic law questions on the bar exam.

All 50 states in the United States have at least one Islamic court. The Supreme Islamic court is in Texas. Do you not know how far this has gone?

• Banned
Had no idea. Knew people didn't want it and were afraid it was coming...come on Feminists get up in arms over this.

Had no idea. Knew people didn't want it and were afraid it was coming...come on Feminists get up in arms over this.

There really isn't anything anyone can do until sharia law is codified and applies to non muslims. So far sharia has not crept into the criminal justice code.

UK is NOT a Muslim country. It doesn't belong there just like Muslims don't belong there. Course the anti whites will praise this or see no problem with it.

Seems they don't like laws that protect women and gay rights, so I suppose they'll get away with things because their own laws say they can.

lol, so maybe, because of their religion, they don't want to be forced to serve gays??

And you nuts on the right are complaining about that?

priceless

Muslim lawyers have been writing Islamic wills and drafting Islamic contracts for a long time. Now the Law Society has approved Islamic instruction so that non muslim lawyers can do the same. Watch for our bar to do the same and put Islamic law questions on the bar exam.

All 50 states in the United States have at least one Islamic court. The Supreme Islamic court is in Texas. Do you not know how far this has gone?

:eek:

NO.

I did not know this.

Thanks for the 411.

There really isn't anything anyone can do until sharia law is codified and applies to non muslims. So far sharia has not crept into the criminal justice code.
Untrue. Qur'an 4:29: O ye who believe! Squander not your wealth among yourselves in vanity, except it be a trade by mutual consent, and kill not one another. Lo! Allah is ever Merciful unto you.

BAN SHARIAH LAW

LEGALIZE MURDER NOW

lol, so maybe, because of their religion, they don't want to be forced to serve gays??

And you nuts on the right are complaining about that?

priceless

If you don't know the difference between US and them you are truly daft.

If you think Sharia law will catch on with non-Muslims you are also daft.
And if you think that will affect non-Muslims you are double daft.

Just more alarmist pap from cons...

http://rt.com/news/sharia-law-uk-legal-713/

RIP UK...Perfect example of what's coming to ALL white nations if it isn't stopped soon.
UK is NOT a Muslim country. It doesn't belong there just like Muslims don't belong there. Course the anti whites will praise this or see no problem with it.

Read this:
Muslim girl gang, who kicked Rhea Page in the head yelling 'kill the white slag,' FREED | Mail Online
A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free from court after a judge heard they were ‘not used to being drunk’ because of their religion.

The group – three sisters and a cousin – allegedly screamed ‘kill the white slag’ as they set upon Rhea Page as she waited for a taxi with her boyfriend.

Miss Page, 22, was left with a bald patch where her hair was pulled out in the attack and was left ‘black and blue’ after suffering a flurry of kicks to the head, back, arms and legs while motionless on the pavement.

Ambaro Maxamed, 24, students Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur each admitted actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years’ imprisonment.

But Judge Robert Brown gave them suspended jail terms after hearing mitigation that as Muslims, the women were not used to being drunk.

Judge Brown said that ‘those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside’.

But he said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Mr Moore as he tried to defend his girlfriend, and handed the defendants a suspended sentence.

Speaking at her home, Hibo Maxamed said: ‘I’m not proud of it, it’s not something I want to talk about. I just want to get on with my life.’

When asked if she wanted to apologise, she replied: ‘What, to the public? I really don’t care.'

In a Muslim country, these whores would have been beaten and imprisoned for both the drinking and their vicious attack on Rhea Page. In Britain, the limp-wristed judge lets them go free. "I was drunk" is never an allowable defense for anything committed by a non-Muslim, yet this judge lets it slide.

Generally I don't believe that the shariah-compliant zones cropping up all over the UK are a good thing, but when inexcusable bullshit like this happens, non-Muslim countries have absolutely no ability to deal with it appropriately. The Western "justice" system of today is inherently flawed, just as Western families are. There is no concept of punishment anymore. The degeneracy that has spread throughout the West infects immigrants too.

If those "Muslim" girls had been mercilessly beaten by an angry mob, as they would have had this happened in their home country of Somalia, neither they, nor their families, nor anyone else in their community would ever think to try shit like this again.

Britain has COMPLETELY lost its balls. Less than a century ago Britain owned most of the world. Now its a laughing stock of the world.

Forum List

Back