She Knew... He Knew... They Knew

Status
Not open for further replies.
It never occurred to the stupid tard before he parroted an old meme to check if the Trump Klan was seen with Weinstein.

And it never occured to the countless other tards who have started similar topics.

All part of the Parroting Tard Newsfeed network.

1507665724622.jpg

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2F4dd7f068e24a78db00e3ba4d9ab5d12d%2F0%2Fsenator-obama-harvey-weinstein-senator-lautenberg-and-senator-schumer-picture-id107005204

6uyr7vcoetqz.jpg

171009105637-harvey-weinstein-hillary-clinton-2012-large-169.jpg

The DNC knew.

best image hosting

Look at Trump not touching him. Has your short term forgot that he walked away from celebrity life?

"Walked away from celebrity life"? Really? WTF dude................the president is one of the biggest celebrities out there! A president is CONSTANTLY in the spotlight.

Apparently...............you don't know what the term "celebrity" means, let me help you out...................

celebrity

[suh-leb-ri-tee]

See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun, plural celebrities for 1.
1. a famous or well-known person.
2. fame; renown.

Are you still living in the past, man? Trump walked away from it to run for president.

Read the definition of "celebrity" that I posted. He may have left television to go be president, but even as president, he's still a celebrity.

A celebrity (as per the definition) is a famous person.

Look at Trump not touching him. Has your short term forgot that he walked away from celebrity life?

"Walked away from celebrity life"? Really? WTF dude................the president is one of the biggest celebrities out there! A president is CONSTANTLY in the spotlight.

Apparently...............you don't know what the term "celebrity" means, let me help you out...................

celebrity

[suh-leb-ri-tee]

2. fame; renown.

Are you still living in the past, man? Trump walked away from it to run for president.

Read the definition of "celebrity" that I posted. He may have left television to go be president, but even as president, he's still a celebrity.

Again.. you're living in the past, man. Look at Trump's status right now.

celebrity

[suh-leb-ri-tee]

2. fame; renown.

It's okay for a celebrity like Trump to know Weinstein was a predator.

That's why he was elected, you see.

celebrity

[suh-leb-ri-tee]

2. fame; renown.

It's okay for a celebrity like Trump to know Weinstein was a predator.

That's why he was elected, you see.
Pfff that's it? Trump didn't know him just like that intern Mueller is sweating over. Hey you didn't show me who George Soros hangs out with. Get to it, apologist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back