"She know long! She knew suhlongasuhijeruhhnied, our freedom can never be secured"

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
POTATUS.

This junta's shitshow is dragging us down while patting itself on the back for flying illegals in so they don't have to get here the old-fashioned way.

Spending hundreds of billions on illegals while ignoring people on SSI, which has not been modernized since 1989 because they said they couldn't afford the $14-$15 billion per year to do so.

Democrat voters, we know you hate America.

IMG_5031.jpeg

Trump is not senile. He can talk to crowds for an hour or more.

You got that half right....

Trump told a truly unbelievable version of the conversation he claims to have had with a boat manufacturer that includes a scenario that sounds like it was devised by an AI who was prompted to rewrite the Trolley Problem while taking ‘shrooms.

Also, you have to take a detour into slamming the shark-defending media, and none of the underlying premises are allowed to be true:

So we have a country that’s in trouble. We’re going to end the mandate on electric one day. They want to make all boats too.
I went to a boat company in South Carolina. The boat– “I said how is it?”.
He said, “it’s a problem, sir. They want us to make all electric boats.”.
These are boats that are from 16 to 35 or so feet. Fishing boats, leisure boats. Beautiful company in South Carolina. Beautiful guys. Been doing it for 50 years.
He sells hundreds of boats every couple of months. I mean, really fantastic guy. And they use the Mercury engines and different engines in the back. No problem.
They want to take that out. They want to make it all electric.
He said “The problem is the boat is so heavy it can’t float.”.
I said, that sounds like a problem.
He said, “Also, it can’t go fast because of the weight” and they want to now have a 50 mile or a 70 mile radius. You have to go out 70 miles before you can really start the boat up, and you go out at two knots. That’s essentially almost like two miles an hour.
I say, “How long does it take you to get out there?”.
“Many hours. And then you’re allowed to go around for ten minutes, but you have to come back because the batteries only last for a very short period of time.”.
So I said, “Let me ask you a question.”.
And he said, “Nobody ever asked this question.”.
And it must be because of MIT. My relationship to MIT. Very smart. He goes. I say, “What would happen if the boat sank from its weight? And you’re in the boat and you have this tremendously powerful battery, and the battery is now underwater, and there’s a shark that’s approximately ten yards over there.”.
By the way, a lot of shark attacks lately. You notice that? A lot of shark.
I watch some guys justifying it today. “Well, they weren’t really that angry. They bit off the young lady’s leg because of the fact that they were they were not hungry, but they misunderstood what who she was.”.
These people are crazy. He said “There’s no problem with sharks. They just didn’t really understand a young woman swimming,” — no really got decimated and other people too, a lot of shark attacks.
I said, “So there’s a shark ten yards away from the boat, ten yards or here. Do I get electrocuted? If the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking. Do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted? Or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?”.
Because I will tell you, he didn’t know the answer. He said, “You know, nobody’s ever asked me that question.”.
I said, “I think it’s a good question. I think there’s a lot of electric current coming through that water.”
But you know what I’d do if there was a shark or you get electrocuted? I’ll take electrocution every single time. I’m not getting near the shark!

Nothing senile here...

What ever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night

This is what a total lack of objectivity looks like, above.

Objectivity might say, "I can't stand either one of them but clearly Biden senile and Trump is not."

TDS though, one heckuva drug

Forum List

Back