She Looks Like Shit

Thats the smartest woman in the world? She makes Kelly Pickler look like a genius

too bad a sniper bullet went thru her heard, we are finally seeing the long term side affects

I think I would look a little sick if I were accusing the director of the FBI of lying. But then again maybe he didn't get the negatives.

The fake eyelashes she's trying out keep catching on the loose skin over her eyes. At least she can still blink. That cannot be said of Nancy Pelosi.

If she got elected how much is her makeup going to set us back? Has anyone crunched those numbers yet?

I think I would look a little sick if I were accusing the director of the FBI of lying. But then again maybe he didn't get the negatives.
just the tone that she speaks in, makes me wonder if a spider actually went into an ear and worked its way into her brain,and ate about 2 square inches of Hillarys brain.

Hillary's attitude seems to me to be like...

Ahhh Wolf....
Let's cut to the chase ...
No matter what the truth is it doesn't make a difference .....
Like another famous American once said....

"At this point what difference does it make".....

You are going to vote for me just like a whole bunch of other dumb asses out there....
So why bother me at all with this nonsense....

Hillary's attitude seems to me to be like...

Ahhh Wolf....
Let's cut to the chase ...
No matter what the truth is it doesn't make a difference .....
Like another famous American once said....

"At this point what difference does it make".....

You are going to vote for me just like a whole bunch of other dumb asses out there....
So why bother me at all with this nonsense....
and, what difference does it make,, i have 250 Million Dollars, i never really had to work for it,,,so screw the middle class.

Forum List

Back