Shep Smith deconstructs Trump's Amazon/ USPS whopper

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Get it though your thick, orange skull Donald - USPS receives NO tax dollars and the only reason they are losing money is the Republican congressional mandate to fund their pension plans decades in advance.

Amazon pays the same bulk rate as everybody else pays. With first class mail in decline, USPS is making a FORTUNE off of Amazon and other bulk shippers. Admit it Trumpkins, this is all about Dotard's grudge against Jeff Bezos and WaPo.

Amazon/ USPS is currently a front runner for Politifact's 2018 Lie of the Year.

He won in 2015 for his cumulative and prolific collection of campaign lies:
2015 Lie of the Year: Donald Trump's campaign misstatements

A repeat performance in 2016 for "Fake News" of his own making:
PolitiFact's 2016 Lie of the Year: Fake news

A Three-Peat in 2017 for Russia election meddling being a "made up story":
2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election action is a hoax

And this new one currently leads the pack for 2018, but hey .. it's early and "Nobody has been tougher on Russia" is a close second.

Go Drumpf - Make it a FOUR-Peat! :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
I don't know if true but I read sometime ago a former amazon employee said they pay the usps 1.50 per package regardless of size. Trump probably wants them to increase the rate

I don't know if true but I read sometime ago a former amazon employee said they pay the usps 1.50 per package regardless of size. Trump probably wants them to increase the rate

It's none of Trump's fucking business. Again, every other bulk shipper pays the same bulk rate to USPS.

Get it though your thick, orange skull Donald - USPS receives NO tax dollars and the only reason they are losing money is the Republican congressional mandate to fund their pension plans decades in advance.

Amazon pays the same bulk rate as everybody else pays. With first class mail in decline, USPS is making a FORTUNE off of Amazon and other bulk shippers. Admit it Trumpkins, this is all about Dotard's grudge against Jeff Bezos and WaPo.

And this new one currently leads the pack for 2018, but hey .. it's early and "Nobody has been tougher on Russia" is a close second. Go Drumpf - Make it a FOUR-Peat! :rolleyes-41:

"Nice Guys Finish Last" Advised a Hall of Fame Manager

What's wrong with using fake news against the Washington Pusst's fake news? "Sinking to their level" is a criticism made by those who want us to lose. "Get down and dirty" is a winner's slogan.

What's wrong with using fake news against the Washington Pusst's fake news? "Sinking to their level" is a criticism made by those who want us to lose.

WaPo and Bezos are living rent free in Dotard's empty noggin but they don't spend a lot of time there.

The echo is deafening and they are too busy calling out his BS.

And this new one currently leads the pack for 2018, but hey .. it's early and "Nobody has been tougher on Russia" is a close second.

Won’t matter...Fat Donnie will continue repeating the lie

It's none of Trump's fucking business. Again, every other bulk shipper pays the same bulk rate to USPS.

When the usps wants a bailout its trumpenfuhrer's business

You don't know if it is true or not, but you are going to keep spreading the possibly false information without researching it? Way to be a lemming.

It's sad when homos get old. Seeing Shep's close-up on fullscreen 1080 is a horror show. He's a painted up old queen.

You don't know if it is true or not, but you are going to keep spreading the possibly false information without researching it? Way to be a lemming.

Your 100% right I was off by fifty cents

For every Amazon package it delivers, the Postal Service loses $1.46

Got to love when the far left shows that FOX news is truly fair and balanced.

Every time they make posts like this they disprove their religious narratives.

Silly far left drones!

You're just an fucking ass in your belief system, thinking it is none of his business that the postal service is under charging for bulk shipping.

Aren’t you supposed to preface that with some comment about Fox Noise/Faux News, hypocrite?

Shep is a voice of reason on Fox. I'm amazed he has kept his job.

The Trump stores ships by USPS. Maybe crybaby Donnie is pissed Amazon gets a better rate?

Trump, imports his shit, Is sales tax even mentioned on his site? Ships by USPS.

Your 100% right I was off by fifty cents

For every Amazon package it delivers, the Postal Service loses $1.46

No, the Postal Service does not “lose” $1.46 per delivery
That would mean they get paid $1.46 less than the service costs

Claiming they could have made more money does not mean they lost money

In fact, they've climbed so much, according to a recent analysis by Citigroup, that the Postal Service should be charging Amazon $1.46 more per package than the $2 or so it does now. "Amazon now enjoys low rates unavailable to its competitors," the Journal story said. "It's as if Amazon gets a subsidized space on every mail truck."

Amazon pays the same bulk rate as everyone else

thank you, Shep .. the one sane person at Fox.

the USPS makes a lot of money off of Amazon. and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to lie about a company in order to force down its stock prices

Forum List

Back