Shep Smith deconstructs Trump's Amazon/ USPS whopper

I don't know if true but I read sometime ago a former amazon employee said they pay the usps 1.50 per package regardless of size. Trump probably wants them to increase the rate

It's none of Trump's fucking business. Again, every other bulk shipper pays the same bulk rate to USPS.

the USPS makes a lot of money off of Amazon. and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to lie about a company in order to force down its stock prices

Yep - My mail lady told me a few weeks ago (she was out delivering to Prime customers on Sunday) that without Amazon, they'd be struggling bigly due to the downward trend of first class mail.
I was shocked the first time I saw the Post Office delivering packages on a Sunday

The trend had been to reduce delivery days

It's none of Trump's fucking business. Again, every other bulk shipper pays the same bulk rate to USPS.

the USPS makes a lot of money off of Amazon. and I'm pretty sure it's illegal to lie about a company in order to force down its stock prices

Yep - My mail lady told me a few weeks ago (she was out delivering to Prime customers on Sunday) that without Amazon, they'd be struggling bigly due to the downward trend of first class mail.

the orange loon doesn't care about facts. he just hates that Bezos owns the Washington Post.

Yep - And the old Goebbels oft-repeated Big Lie totally works with Trumptards.

that's why Donald won the uneducated voters.
And the deplorables

Get it though your thick, orange skull Donald - USPS receives NO tax dollars and the only reason they are losing money is the Republican congressional mandate to fund their pension plans decades in advance.

Amazon pays the same bulk rate as everybody else pays. With first class mail in decline, USPS is making a FORTUNE off of Amazon and other bulk shippers. Admit it Trumpkins, this is all about Dotard's grudge against Jeff Bezos and WaPo.

Amazon/ USPS is currently a front runner for Politifact's 2018 Lie of the Year.

He won in 2015 for his cumulative and prolific collection of campaign lies:
2015 Lie of the Year: Donald Trump's campaign misstatements

A repeat performance in 2016 for "Fake News" of his own making:
PolitiFact's 2016 Lie of the Year: Fake news

A Three-Peat in 2017 for Russia election meddling being a "made up story":
2017 Lie of the Year: Russian election action is a hoax

And this new one currently leads the pack for 2018, but hey .. it's early and "Nobody has been tougher on Russia" is a close second.

Go Drumpf - Make it a FOUR-Peat! :rolleyes-41:

For starters, you used a big word like deconstruct. You lost most of this board right there.

I don't know if true but I read sometime ago a former amazon employee said they pay the usps 1.50 per package regardless of size. Trump probably wants them to increase the rate

your regular carrier or a sub?....just wondering,because when i was carrying mail regulars dont work on sundays,the OT would be double time.....

I was shocked the first time I saw the Post Office delivering packages on a Sunday

Amazon kind of demanded it,and 5 day delivery would not work to well,every Monday would be a bastard with 3 days of mail waiting for you....

I asked her about that too - Amazon also was largely responsible for saving Saturdays.
no they werent... a bill passed in congress around 5-6 years ago stopped that,or at least delayed it for quite a while........

Forum List

Back