Shepard Smith needs to go!

cutter

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2010
I just turned on fox news to see what people are saying about the memo. I had just read ithe memo and turned on the news. The first thing smith says is the Russian memo, I’m sorry the Republican memo was released. What a partisan hack. He knows who wrote the memo and it wasn’t the Russian. News people that outright lie to push a particular agenda have no business on the news. I will never watch any news show he is part of. Oan will now be my news channel.

I just turned on fox news to see what people are saying about the memo. I had just read ithe memo and turned on the news. The first thing smith says is the Russian memo, I’m sorry the Republican memo was released. What a partisan hack. He knows who wrote the memo and it wasn’t the Russian. News people that outright lie to push a particular agenda have no business on the news. I will never watch any news show he is part of. Oan will now be my news channel.

IMHO You should probably forgive Mr. Smith's slip of the tongue.....
With all the 24x7 hub-bub coming from the left regarding the Republicans basically being just another arm of the Kremlin, it's a mistake anyone could make. :D

Yeah. Let's purge Fox of anybody who slightly disagrees, shit on CNN for their bias, and chant "fair and balanced". That will show them that we're better than them.

Yeah. Let's purge Fox of anybody who slightly disagrees, shit on CNN for their bias, and chant "fair and balanced". That will show them that we're better than them.
Smith has been anti Trump since Trump first announced his canidacy. He will lie any time he can to denounce Trump. Not what I need in a news person. I checked in on cnn and msnbc and even on those left wing news channels haven’t knowingly lied about the memo, just smith.

Smith has been anti Trump since Trump first announced his canidacy. He will lie any time he can to denounce Trump. Not what I need in a news person. I checked in on cnn and msnbc and even on those left wing news channels haven’t knowingly lied about the memo, just smith.
he has never been worth my time.

Shep said..
“Think of where we are today,” Smith said on Thursday. “In the midst of a criminal investigation, two Trump associates are under indictment, two more have pleaded guilty, admitting they lied to investigators. As the special counsel appears to be approaching the Oval Office, with the news he wants to interview the president himself. The FBI and the Justice Department are under fire from the president, and his supporters have crafted a document to cast doubt on the investigators’ integrity.”

He was on the mark.
d87876d0f3e98dc74d5953f324979697b3aa5d802fc86a4fb003ea084ead206c.jpg

So you miss Bill O'reilly?

Shep belongs on MSNBC or CNN don't watch the snowflake....same goes for Chris Wallace...

How about turning it off, and enjoying the 23 hours of pro-Trump coverage?

How does a Trump supporter complain about someone being a liar?

Shep said..
“Think of where we are today,” Smith said on Thursday. “In the midst of a criminal investigation, two Trump associates are under indictment, two more have pleaded guilty, admitting they lied to investigators. As the special counsel appears to be approaching the Oval Office, with the news he wants to interview the president himself. The FBI and the Justice Department are under fire from the president, and his supporters have crafted a document to cast doubt on the investigators’ integrity.”

He was on the mark.
Well shepard does like it in the butt

Shep said..

He was on the mark.
The report I saw he called it a Russian memo.

How does a Trump supporter complain about someone being a liar?
The same way a Hillary supporter does.

Anyone that watches TV watches CFR propaganda.

You shouldn't need TV to tell you what to think. Nothing on TV is going to be the truth.

I want to watch reasonable people discuss the memo and fucking Shepherd Smith is on Fox. Conservatives need another news network.

Ever since he came out against torture, he's been dead to me.

HELL YES SHEP SHOULD GO !!!

the sorry mf'r rubs RW's the wrong way ... he shoots straight.

Ever since he came out against torture, he's been dead to me.
I can't believe Rambo took my post seriously. LOL

Shep belongs on MSNBC or CNN don't watch the snowflake....same goes for Chris Wallace...
Snowflake alert. So you like journalists that caters to your fantasized views?
Trump followers are indeed deplorables.

Forum List

Back