Shepard Smith needs to go!

I just turned on fox news to see what people are saying about the memo. I had just read ithe memo and turned on the news. The first thing smith says is the Russian memo, I’m sorry the Republican memo was released. What a partisan hack. He knows who wrote the memo and it wasn’t the Russian. News people that outright lie to push a particular agenda have no business on the news. I will never watch any news show he is part of. Oan will now be my news channel.

What do you expect from a leftist homo?
I stopped watching FUX news the day they tried to tell me how to vote in the Republican primaries.

I just turned on fox news to see what people are saying about the memo. I had just read ithe memo and turned on the news. The first thing smith says is the Russian memo, I’m sorry the Republican memo was released. What a partisan hack. He knows who wrote the memo and it wasn’t the Russian. News people that outright lie to push a particular agenda have no business on the news. I will never watch any news show he is part of. Oan will now be my news channel.
That's part of the Fair & Balanced logo.

Just don't watch him. I don't see an issue.

I stopped watching FUX news the day they tried to tell me how to vote in the Republican primaries.

did they lie about which end of the marker to use?

Your post is gibberish.

Your post is gibberish.
how nice for you

Forum List

Back