Shepard Smith needs to go!

Snowflake alert. So you like journalists that caters to your fantasized views?
Trump followers are indeed deplorables
No I like independent thinkers...not so called journalist that just swallow the democrat line...

Answering a question with a question means you can not answer the original question
You haven't answered either dupe...
You are still evading answering the original question which was how a Trump supporter can talk about others being liars. Your original response was meant to be a deflection and evasion from giving an articulated response that would shield you from appearing as a pure hypocrite and fake. You are still doing that with a modified "...but what about..." lame defensive excuse.

No I like independent thinkers...not so called journalist that just swallow the democrat line...
You guys beleive Trump over:
Judges.
Media.
GOP.
DNC.
The Pope.
His victims.
Veterans that he sparred with.
Our allies.
The scientists.
The media.
The FBI
The CIA.
The people he appointed and fired or wants to fire.

I swear that if Jesus lived with us you would beleive Trump over him.

I just turned on fox news to see what people are saying about the memo. I had just read ithe memo and turned on the news. The first thing smith says is the Russian memo, I’m sorry the Republican memo was released. What a partisan hack. He knows who wrote the memo and it wasn’t the Russian. News people that outright lie to push a particular agenda have no business on the news. I will never watch any news show he is part of. Oan will now be my news channel.

That is a oxymoron. OAN is not a news channel, it is a propaganda channel. That says it all about you.

No you like journalists that swallow the Trump line.
I like journalist that report the news, not report lies that he knows are lies. Progressives are well known for telling lies over and over until their gullible listeners believe it. If it weren’t for lies the Democrets wouldn’t have anything to say. If you want proof just listen to anything Nancy Pelosi says.

I just turned on fox news to see what people are saying about the memo. I had just read ithe memo and turned on the news. The first thing smith says is the Russian memo, I’m sorry the Republican memo was released. What a partisan hack. He knows who wrote the memo and it wasn’t the Russian. News people that outright lie to push a particular agenda have no business on the news. I will never watch any news show he is part of. Oan will now be my news channel.
Pravda loved the memo

Foxnews is not biased....neither is msnbc....those of you who ascribe to either are those I would not help if you needed it....

Pravda loved the memo
Pravda and FOX could be on the verge of a merger.

yes, how dare he not toe the trump loon lies

lol...

hacks

Forum List

Back