Sheriff: 3 dead at an Ames, Iowa church parking lot, shooter also killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the news now.

Breaking news, a shooting has just...we interrupt as another shooting has just...we interrupt again as yet another shooting has...yes another shooting...we have word of a shooting....yeah, another one
America has 340 million people over a huge land. Random shootings happen here and there. Grow the fuck up

The problem is Democrapping shit hole 3rd world inhabitants.

• Banned
America has 340 million people over a huge land. Random shootings happen here and there. Grow the fuck up

The problem is Democrapping shit hole 3rd world inhabitants.
this a big story, and you're a big heartless jerk

my whole life? i'm not even the top poster every month, or any month, if you measure post count
I just checked your THREAD COUNT and you've started 36 or 38 threads just today and the day ain't even over yet. I bet that is a record. I've started a zillion threads and I think my busiest day I might have started THREE. This bullshit must stop. Get a fucking life.

Oh BTW, the shooting du jour was one person shot, the other was the killer himself. This crap is only being reported by the media in favor of advancing the Biden Gun Agenda. I bet the British and Chinese et al would have even more gun crime per population except for one little thing: their governments have all disarmed them so they can't oppose the pig slaughter going on like in Shanghai right now . . .

Sad......

Shootings are coming fast and furious now that the Left want to ban guns, have you noticed?

Except for shootings in big blue cities like Chicago where 30+ dead is a normal weekend. BTW, Skye, I heard a stat earlier that 94% of all mass shootings and gun crime in general all happen in gun-free zones. Guess Joe forgot to include that stat in his little speech.

GUNGIRL.jpg
gun-free-zone.jpg
gun-house.jpeg
2ada0cf2d41a22ed3f642c883975d42ebac11d3d4dd56fea68c2d2f2926ad983.jpg
0df408a6b2f6b0e0d6f83601794c4780.jpg

I just checked your THREAD COUNT and you've started 36 or 38 threads just today and the day ain't even over yet. I bet that is a record. I've started a zillion threads and I think my busiest day I might have started THREE. This bullshit must stop. Get a fucking life.

Oh BTW, the shooting du jour was one person shot, the other was the killer himself. This crap is only being reported by the media in favor of advancing the Biden Gun Agenda. I bet the British and Chinese et al would have even more gun crime per population except for one little thing: their governments have all disarmed them so they can't oppose the pig slaughter going on like in Shanghai right now . . .
I wonder if he gets paid to? I know you do.

I have noticed that too about the OP and I have to agree with you.

• Banned
let the record show the same folks who are shitting on my thread creation skills DISCUSSED the topic of this very thread, with EACH OTHER mind you

There is no skill involved in just searching the web all day every day for stories just to post here as a topic. Anyone could do that. You said you did it for money and boredom. You'll get no accolades from me.
i never said i did it for money. there's no skill involved in lying about people's motives just because you disagree with them politically

this a big story, and you're a big heartless jerk

He is accurate. 80% of all violent crime is committed by less than 10% of the criminal population.

Guess who your prog heroes consistently let go to prey on the innocent.

THOSE ARE THE HEARTLESS ONES, YOU IGNORANT TROLL!

i never said i did it for money. there's no skill involved in lying about people's motives just because you disagree with them politically
What Lie? I asked you if you did this for money the other day (got paid to seed the forum to up the activity stats) and you said I was a genius, ie, affirmative. Don't try to shit me, I have an eidetic memory.

What Lie? I asked you if you did this for money the other day (got paid to seed the forum to up the activity stats) and you said I was a genius, ie, affirmative. Don't try to shit me, I have an eidetic memory.

Wow! that's unbelievable and wrong....isn't it? Thank you toofreak

Leftists want people to be defenseless when protecting their families

I think most folks figured that cat out a long time ago.

i was being sarcastic, saying you're a genius, meaning you're an idiot, and you just proved it...if i say to someone who is being an idiot: "Whatever, Einstein", doesn't mean i agree with their idiocy, dumbass

Wow! that's unbelievable and wrong....isn't it? Thank you toofreak

I never bullshit. Elsewhere out in the real world I administer and moderate two science forums, one amateur, the other a discussion board for business between professional scientists all part of a particular organization, so while my powers here are very limited, I'm not stupid. Here is the actual post block:

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 11.36.17 PM.png

Now the little stain calls me a liar. Worse, one post the dude is attacking democrats, the next he is attacking conservatives, so you know he is a phony, no died-in-the-wool tru-blu Constitutional Conservative here . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back