Sheriff: 3 dead at an Ames, Iowa church parking lot, shooter also killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most folks figured that cat out a long time ago.

I'm not a performer. I want honest discussions by people who start threads because they have a genuine interest in the subject and are willing to debate and see them through, not someone who posts 50 threads a day just to post whatever he finds then duck out to start another.

I never bullshit. Elsewhere out in the real world I administer and moderate two science forums, one amateur, the other a discussion board for business between professional scientists all part of a particular organization, so while my powers here are very limited, I'm not stupid. Here is the actual post block:

View attachment 653360

Now the little stain calls me a liar. Worse, one post the dude is attacking democrats, the next he is attacking conservatives, so you know he is a phony, no died-in-the-wool tru-blu Constitutional Conservative here . . .
you're not just a genius, you're smarter than Einstein!

reality check: you're the dumbest most lying sack of shit i've ever encountered

I never bullshit. Elsewhere out in the real world I administer and moderate two science forums, one amateur, the other a discussion board for business between professional scientists all part of a particular organization, so while my powers here are very limited, I'm not stupid. Here is the actual post block:

Thank you toofreak....I could not quote all your text.....

But I read it allright.

Thank you again!

Thank you toofreak....I could not quote all your text.....

But I read it allright.

Thank you again!
you're the same genius who confused UKRAINE with Hungary...Russia is waging a war with it's ally, Hungary...right?

No.

I'm not.

Go lick your wounds elsewhere
lick my wounds? lol someone's hallucinating....i'm celebrating that my enemies are this stupid...you're a genius, btw...and very good looking

tell us what did you figure out? probably all hallucinations

Well, you just never know who's studying whom. Pedagogically speaking.

Screen Shot 133.jpg

Last edited:
Sad......

Shootings are coming fast and furious now that the Left want to ban guns, have you noticed?

And the rights' response is, oh well, too bad. Nothing needs to be done about this.

Sad......

Shootings are coming fast and furious now that the Left want to ban guns, have you noticed?

so, the shootings are coming because the left wants to ban guns or does the left want to ban guns because the shootings are coming fast and furious now

i may be the smartest American in these deadly times, living OUTSIDE of America, and staying alive

Yep, Democrats are in power....RUN !!!!
Ever notice how the shootings, violence and death always seem to peak when they get full control?
Under which adminstrations do most school shootings occur? HINT: democrat Presidents.
TRUE

They're pushing HARD right now to move the agenda (disarmed America) along as far as possible before the mid-terms when they expect to lose a few seats.
YouTube is slammed FULL of anti-gun ads right now.

Yep, Democrats are in power....RUN !!!!
Ever notice how the shootings, violence and death always seem to peak when they get full control?
Under which adminstrations do most school shootings occur? HINT: democrat Presidents.
TRUE

Democrats in power really piss off the right, huh. Makes you guys angry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back