Sheriff Clarke Just GUT PUNCHED Obama With EPIC Truth Bomb

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Sheriff Clarke Just GUT PUNCHED Obama With EPIC Truth Bomb - Girls Just Wanna Have Guns

One of the things I love about Sheriff David Clarke is he doesn’t hold anything back. Case in point… he just dropped a truth bomb on Obama, saying that he must think that there aren’t enough black people affected by floods in Louisiana, because the suffering isn’t deep enough for him to give up his partying on Martha’s Vineyard. Yep, that’s about right. Only I know that was said tongue-in-cheek because we all know it wouldn’t matter how many black people died or suffered, Obama just doesn’t give a crap.

Since Obama couldn’t play the racism card or use it to political advantage, poor Louisiana didn’t make his dance card. So not surprised. He’s far more into hanging out on the golf course and at the black Hamptons than getting himself muddy or wet in some flood. He’ll just step over the bodies, thank you very much.

Democrat Governor John Bel Edwards gave Obama an out to show up later, why screw up his vacation to show leadership and Presidential emotional and economic support for the suffering of Louisiana residents at the height of need?

besides .. Obama's not running for President (well, half-wit Hillary 3rd term I suppose), it's a matter of priorities.

.. Louisiana :9:..Obama & Hillary Team

Last edited:
Democrat Governor John Bel Edwards gave Obama an out to show up later, why screw up his vacation to show leadership and Presidential emotional and economic support for the suffering of Louisiana residents at the height of need?

besides .. Obama's not running for President (well, half-wit Hillary 3rd term I suppose), it's a matter of priorities.

.. Louisiana :9:..Obama & Hillary Team

While Obama may not be running, he IS the President.

Forum List

Back