Sheriff Clarke On Right Now!

I would love to see Sheriff Clarke belonging to Mr Trump Government.... and oh my! Rudy Giuliani also ....just listen to him!!:clap:

Trump needed a pit bull. He would make a better AG than Christie, or homeland maybe.

Sheriff Clark is has never said Black Lives Don't Matter. He condemns the fraudulent organization Black Lives Matter and rightly so. They and the media that promotes them are the catalyst behind the Police assassinations. They rose to power through the Obama-Holder-Sharpton endorsement.

Sheriff Clark is has never said Black Lives Don't Matter. He condemns the fraudulent organization Black Lives Matter and rightly so. They and the media that promotes them are the catalyst behind the Police assassinations. They rose to power through the Obama-Holder-Sharpton endorsement.
That's why it's nicknamed Black Lies Matter.

"Blue lives matter."

He is pwning Obama "The Butthurt," Crooked Hillary and the other democrats!

Hopefully The Donald appoints him to the position of Attorney General.
Clarke can't be attorney general. He's not a lawyer. But he is an impressive man.

Also impressive was the prior Black man whose Son murdered in LA by illegal immigrant. The story of the political hacks suddenly going easy on the murderer gangbanger upon finding out he was an illegal. Let shooter loose with only gun charges, promise to appear.

Made my blood boil.
I know the Shaw family. The mother is in the military. She was in combat when they told her an illegal immigrant had murdered her son.

The city of Los Angeles treated this entire family like dirt even to the point of making up a phony facebook page that made her dead son look like a gang banger. All to help the mex killer. Pedro Espinoza is serving life now.

So you hate em because you think he's an uncle tom...
You liberals make me want to puke.
They hate him and blacks like him because they have broken from the bonds of the Democrat plantation. These men and women wake up every morning without thinking "I'm black and I'm oppressed".

Can you imagine how much BETTER our country would be if 8 years ago Sheriff Clark had become the first Black President?
We'd be more divided, to the point of perhaps Civil War proportions already. So, no. No, thank you.

So you hate em because you think he's an uncle tom...
You liberals make me want to puke.

Liberals can't stand blacks that don't stay in line with the Democrat plantation mentality.

So black lives don't matter? Is that the GOP message?
Black lives don't matter to the thousands of negroes who murder and commit violent assaults on other negroes each year and as so why should I give a shit?
When negroes start behaving like human beings get back to me.

Forum List

Back