Sheriff: Hundreds watched 'gang rape' in Panama City Beach in broad daylight, did nothing to stop it

There were dozens of gang rapes in Panama City over spring break. No one will call 911 over just one. These were college kids and the predators who follow them. They were drunk, drugged out and imagining they were having fun. Stupid twits will do it all again next year.

Seven kids were shot at a party. No one cared about that either.

This is more about money than about racism.

The reason they cops are called for loud music at the OP's home and not for rowdy Spring Breakers is money. The resort towns are run by the hospitality people. They have the money. They'd will do ANYTHING to avoid risking the cash cow that is spring break. That is why the laws are so lax and the enforcement is even more lax.

That said, if any of the bystanders had called 911 it would have been stopped.
But no one did call 911. And that is a very sad commentary on the human condition.
Hundreds are gathered for a spring break party.
Why wasn't there a police presence already there?

This is more about money than about racism.

The reason they cops are called for loud music at the OP's home and not for rowdy Spring Breakers is money. The resort towns are run by the hospitality people. They have the money. They'd will do ANYTHING to avoid risking the cash cow that is spring break. That is why the laws are so lax and the enforcement is even more lax.

That said, if any of the bystanders had called 911 it would have been stopped.
But no one did call 911. And that is a very sad commentary on the human condition.
Hundreds are gathered for a spring break party.
Why wasn't there a police presence already there?

I'm sure there was some police presence, but who knows how many. Also, it was a large crowd. An officer 50 feet away may not have been able to see the incident take place. :dunno:

did they know what was actually happening.....?
How could they not know? To me, the only person who wouldn't know what was happening is a blind person.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. But then again even a blind person would have at least some idea what was happening if they were to hear the rape victim say, "Leave me alone!"

it's sad how this one act is reflected upon all young people as a whole, and let me tell you that the people who condone things like this are in the minority.

Forum List

Back