SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO: Our Country Is Under Attack

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
As the ink is drying on the check for Joe, he has yet again hit the change up out of the park

-Geaux

SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO Our Country Is Under Attack Obama Is the Aggressor He Is Rewarding Criminals The Gateway Pundit

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, August 25, 2014, 10:45 AM

Sheriff Joe Arpaio sent out this bitter attack on Barack Obama this morning.
Arpaio accuses Barack Obama of leading an attack on the United States. The popular sheriff says President Obama is “rewarding criminals.”

Our country is under attack.

And Barack Obama is the aggressor. That’s right. Our own President has overseen the release of thousands of illegal immigrants…hundreds of whom are convicted criminals – even felons, which are flooding into America.

Every day you read the newspaper or turn on the news, there is something tragic happening, something Obama says is beyond our control.

But I must tell you: the state of the U.S. – Mexican border IS NOT BEYOND OUR CONTROL. In fact, it’s one of the key places where the safety of our nation starts. AND I am working around the clock to take criminals off the streets. Will you support my reelection campaign with a $15 or more donation right now?

Every action Obama has taken since the border crisis began has led to an increase in the flood of men, women, children, AND CRIMINALS! The icing on the cake…Obama’s solution is holding events at the White House “honoring young adults who came to this country illegally.”

HE IS REWARDING CRIMINALS! We are arresting them just to have the Obama administration release them the next day!

Attachments

• upload_2014-8-26_4-0-36.jpeg
    upload_2014-8-26_4-0-36.jpeg
    1.5 KB · Views: 68
  • upload_2014-8-26_4-0-36.jpeg
    upload_2014-8-26_4-0-36.jpeg
    1.2 KB · Views: 63
Bitch please. He's a politician mugging for the cameras. Servicemen and women are on the front lines. Politicians are on the lawn jumping up and down to get press coverage to glorify themselves. Make that comparison again and I'll make you a personal project.

Bitch please. He's a politician mugging for the cameras. Servicemen and women are on the front lines. Politicians are on the lawn jumping up and down to get press coverage to glorify themselves. Make that comparison again and I'll make you a personal project.

I guess I have Sharpton disease as I think that Joe is sincere and actually cares about Maricopa county

-Geaux

I guess I have Sharpton disease as I think that Joe is sincere and actually cares about Maricopa county

-Geaux

I don't question his caring for his home. I question his motives. He only ever gets on camera by saying stupid stuff, so to get on camera he says stupid stuff. Sheriffs are an elected position, so my initial thinking when I hear him in the news is he's just grandstanding again. He's just a politician like every other. He's done some great things, but I think he's showing his age and becomming increasingly addle-minded. Should probably be thinking about retirement.

Not to many of us like Joe left around here, and our country is a testament to that fact

A picture speaks louder than words

-Geaux

Another Beer Summit?

Sheriff Joe Proposes Drinks With Mexico’s President In Order To Solve Border Crisis

The Democrats have completely ruined whatever shred of border security we once had and the illegal immigration epidemic is getting exponentially worse under Obama’s reign. If there’s one person who will actually tell it like it is and do what needs to be done, it’s Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He is now calling for the United States military to intervene on the border crisis.

Sheriff Joe described his no-nonsense approach to the border situation:

“If we are worried about the danger, then I would send the military across the border, work with their military bilaterally and get the job done. That’s what I would do and we’d clean up this mess. Of course, you have to get the Mexican president to OK it. I would just go in there and have a few drinks with him and get the job done.

Sheriff Joe Proposes Drinks With Mexico 8217 s President In Order To Solve Border Crisis Mr. Conservative

I liken Sheriff Joe and other people who get popular to a pro athlete who just got signed for a absurd amount of money, lots of product endorsements, etc. Without fail shortly thereafter, athletes' performance plummets. As with people who become media darlings and minor celebrities, they come to desire that kind of attention more than doing their jobs like they did that they first got noticed.

Another Beer Summit?

Sheriff Joe Proposes Drinks With Mexico’s President In Order To Solve Border Crisis

The Democrats have completely ruined whatever shred of border security we once had and the illegal immigration epidemic is getting exponentially worse under Obama’s reign. If there’s one person who will actually tell it like it is and do what needs to be done, it’s Sheriff Joe Arpaio. He is now calling for the United States military to intervene on the border crisis.

“If we are worried about the danger, then I would send the military across the border, work with their military bilaterally and get the job done. That’s what I would do and we’d clean up this mess. Of course, you have to get the Mexican president to OK it. I would just go in there and have a few drinks with him and get the job done.

Sheriff Joe Proposes Drinks With Mexico 8217 s President In Order To Solve Border Crisis Mr. Conservative

See? A politician. With delusions of grandeur no less thinking a lowly Sheriff rates a beer with a head of state.

Another Beer Summit?

See? A politician. With delusions of grandeur no less thinking a lowly Sheriff rates a beer with a head of state.

He feels perhaps he is doing something instead of the status quo of Obama doing nothing.

-Geaux

He's cost tax payers 44.4 million dollars because of his shenanigans.
Politically charged investigations and legal disputes involving Maricopa County elected officials have cost taxpayers at least $44.4million since the conflicts began, according to records released Monday.

The last of the major legal issues, most of which arose from 2008 to 2010, were resolved last month, when the Board of Supervisors voted to settle two remaining lawsuits filed by targets of politically charged investigations by the Sheriff’s and County Attorney’s offices.

The final tab is likely to rise, depending on an appeal of a settlement of a lawsuit filed by Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox.

Maricopa County payment information was released Monday in response to a public-records request by The Arizona Republic. The cost of the political feuds has ballooned since The Republic began tracking the amount in 2009, when it was tabbed at $1.1million.

Maricopa County infighting lawsuits cost taxpayers 44.4 million

Do you know why all of that went down?

Maricopa County Sheriff's officials misspent $99.5 million in restricted jail funds over the last eight years, according to a Wednesday morning briefing by county budget officials who spent the past six months researching the issue.

Budget officials said $84.7 million was misspent from the detention fund, while another $14.8 million in inmate-services funds were misspent.

Budget officials briefed the county's five-member governing board on the misspending Wednesday morning, saying discrepancies existed for years between sheriff's employees' actual duties and the duties reported in county payroll records. As sheriff's employees were transferred around the agency, the payroll records were not always updated, creating a massive financial problem that will have to be confronted in coming years.

County budget and sheriff's officials say new systems have been put in place to prevent future misspending of the detention funds. They are attempting to fix the problem by moving staff around and shifting funds.

Supervisors expressed disappointment with the misspending. One, Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, suggested the board may need to strengthen oversight of the sheriff's finances through future budget mechanisms.
Joe Arpaio s staff misspent 99.5 million budget officials say

Now, add in the wrongful death lawsuits............

You don't want a sheriff. You want to be entertained.

See this?
Amazon.com The Andy Griffith Show - Complete Series Seasons 1-8 Andy Griffith Ron Howard Don Knotts Frances Bavier George Lindsey Howard McNear Aneta Corsaut Colin Male Jack Dodson Hal Smith Hope Summers Betty Lynn Arthur Stander Movies TV

You can be entertained.

Politically charged investigations and legal disputes involving Maricopa County elected officials have cost taxpayers at least $44.4million since the conflicts began, according to records released Monday.

The last of the major legal issues, most of which arose from 2008 to 2010, were resolved last month, when the Board of Supervisors voted to settle two remaining lawsuits filed by targets of politically charged investigations by the Sheriff’s and County Attorney’s offices.

The final tab is likely to rise, depending on an appeal of a settlement of a lawsuit filed by Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox.

Maricopa County payment information was released Monday in response to a public-records request by The Arizona Republic. The cost of the political feuds has ballooned since The Republic began tracking the amount in 2009, when it was tabbed at $1.1million.

Maricopa County Sheriff's officials misspent $99.5 million in restricted jail funds over the last eight years, according to a Wednesday morning briefing by county budget officials who spent the past six months researching the issue.

Budget officials said $84.7 million was misspent from the detention fund, while another $14.8 million in inmate-services funds were misspent.

Budget officials briefed the county's five-member governing board on the misspending Wednesday morning, saying discrepancies existed for years between sheriff's employees' actual duties and the duties reported in county payroll records. As sheriff's employees were transferred around the agency, the payroll records were not always updated, creating a massive financial problem that will have to be confronted in coming years.

County budget and sheriff's officials say new systems have been put in place to prevent future misspending of the detention funds. They are attempting to fix the problem by moving staff around and shifting funds.

Supervisors expressed disappointment with the misspending. One, Supervisor Mary Rose Wilcox, suggested the board may need to strengthen oversight of the sheriff's finances through future budget mechanisms.

State funds? Do you live in AZ? The people support Joe and EXPECT him to spend THEIR dollars to stop the cancer that is destroying this once great nation

-Geaux

As the ink is drying on the check for Joe, he has yet again hit the change up out of the park

-Geaux

SHERIFF JOE ARPAIO Our Country Is Under Attack Obama Is the Aggressor He Is Rewarding Criminals The Gateway Pundit

Arpaio accuses Barack Obama of leading an attack on the United States. The popular sheriff says President Obama is “rewarding criminals.”

And Barack Obama is the aggressor. That’s right. Our own President has overseen the release of thousands of illegal immigrants…hundreds of whom are convicted criminals – even felons, which are flooding into America.

Every day you read the newspaper or turn on the news, there is something tragic happening, something Obama says is beyond our control.

But I must tell you: the state of the U.S. – Mexican border IS NOT BEYOND OUR CONTROL. In fact, it’s one of the key places where the safety of our nation starts. AND I am working around the clock to take criminals off the streets. Will you support my reelection campaign with a $15 or more donation right now?

Every action Obama has taken since the border crisis began has led to an increase in the flood of men, women, children, AND CRIMINALS! The icing on the cake…Obama’s solution is holding events at the White House “honoring young adults who came to this country illegally.”

HE IS REWARDING CRIMINALS! We are arresting them just to have the Obama administration release them the next day!

Arpaio is a half dead delusion old cracker a real assclown

-Geaux

Oh look another cracker shitting in the pants thread about the browm hoards coming to enslave him

He feels perhaps he is doing something instead of the status quo of Obama doing nothing.

-Geaux

As you should know, discipline begins and ends with respecting the chain of command. Proposing he meets with the President of Mexico skips a few rungs. :)

State funds? Do you live in AZ? The people support Joe and EXPECT him to spend THEIR dollars to stop the cancer that is destroying this once great nation

-Geaux

Maricopa County, hon.

Um..........he's an embarrassment to the rest of AZ. Pima County is closer to the border and doesn't have near the BS. So, just in case there are smart asses out here-and there are- I was born in Tucson. I have family there. I just took a trip at the beginning of this month down there. I have family in Texas, OK, NY and have lived in those places and before I moved to Chicago I spent a decade in the Keys. There you have it. I don't owe you that. Any other stupid questions that you want to hurl up there?

He is political theater. He tells you what you want to hear. That's why you like him.

Forum List

Back