sheriff joe, longtime political opponent of barack obama, retires.

sheriff joe has been a longtime political opponent, now he is retiring at 85.
birther press conference tomorrow 12/15 at 4
Retiring my ass! He got blown away in the election last month losing by an 11% margin! He was thrown out by folks like me who were fed up with his illegal, unlawful and unprofessional conduct in office!
Way to go traitor. You hate a man who upheld the law.
Fuck you very much, idiot! How does one uphold the law, yet get multiple Federal charges of criminal contempt filed against them self? Riddle that shit for brains!
When the fed government is corrupt and YOU uphold the law its not that hard snowflake.

Retiring my ass! He got blown away in the election last month losing by an 11% margin! He was thrown out by folks like me who were fed up with his illegal, unlawful and unprofessional conduct in office!
Fuck you very much, idiot! How does one uphold the law, yet get multiple Federal charges of criminal contempt filed against them self? Riddle that shit for brains!
When the fed government is corrupt and YOU uphold the law its not that hard snowflake.
And everyone but you are wrong, corrupt or both in your upside down, inside out world view. And you can change water to wine! Got it!

And everyone but you are wrong, corrupt or both in your upside down, inside out world view. And you can change water to wine! Got it!
I'm jesus? I knew I was awesome like that LMAO! I didn't say that but if you are saying the Obama regime is NOT corrupt we can all see why you hate Sheriff Joe....you are an idiot.

I'm jesus? I knew I was awesome like that LMAO! I didn't say that but if you are saying the Obama regime is NOT corrupt we can all see why you hate Sheriff Joe....you are an idiot.
If you believe any portion of that bullshit, you could be placed at the head of the entire third column of ranting idiots doing your minders' biddings! You're chanting like the useful idiot and tool you've become.

The sad part is you approach your bidden tasks with a joy of being just another dull, dreary cog in a wheel used as nothing more than a thing to be discarded when no longer useful. You have no idea how truly sad you and your ilk seem and actually appear to others without the strings of the puppeteers attached and making them also dance to their anthem! You're a sick and dishonest mother fucker, Odium!

If you believe any portion of that bullshit, you could be placed at the head of the entire third column of ranting idiots doing your minders' biddings! You're chanting like the useful idiot and tool you've become.

The sad part is you approach your bidden tasks with a joy of being just another dull, dreary cog in a wheel used as nothing more than a thing to be discarded when no longer useful. You have no idea how truly sad you and your ilk seem and actually appear to others without the strings of the puppeteers attached and making them also dance to their anthem! You're a sick and dishonest mother fucker, Odium!
Yep.you are are a democrap loyalist. No surprise.

Yep.you are are a democrap loyalist. No surprise.
And you have doubled down on your recognizable stupidity and ignorance with that typical go-to phrasing! You just have to believe that everyone is a used puppet like yourself! That indoctrination is really fucking sad!

Obama Birth Certificate is FAKE - Sheriff Arpaio Press Conference ...

View attachment 102231▶ 6:31

25 mins ago - Uploaded by Claudia HQ
Obama birth certificate is a fake. ... Sheriff Joe Arpaio to Announce "Revelation" Into Obama Birth ...

BREAKING : PROOF OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FORGED - YouTube
View attachment 102232▶ 1:45

7 mins ago - Uploaded by MAXLIBERTY
Wat ur watching is a clip from a press conference the maricopa county sheriffs department held linked below ...

Sheriff says Obama birth certificate is an official Government forgery ...
View attachment 102233▶ 1:15

12 mins ago - Uploaded by commonsense909
Sheriff says Obama birth certificate is an official Government forgery ... TCR BREAKING:Sheriff Joe Arpaio ...

"Hard Evidence" that Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forgery - YouTube
▶ 21:22

6 mins ago - Uploaded by Kurt Elliott
"Hard Evidence" that Obama's Birth Certificate is a Forgery. Kurt Elliott ... MICHELLE OBAMA NOT A MAN ...

The Truth about Obama's Birth Certificate - YouTube
View attachment 102234▶ 9:15

5 mins ago - Uploaded by Quantum Prepper
The Truth about Obama's Birth Certificate ... Obama's Lawyers Admit Birth Certificate is Fake! ... Shocking ...

Sheriff Arpaio concludes Obama Birth Certificate is a FAKE!!!! - YouTube
View attachment 102235▶ 2:31
Sheriff Arpaio concludes Obama Birth Certificate is a FAKE!!!!
18 mins ago - Uploaded by LoneStar1776
FreeSchaefferCox NOT Guilty Home - Free Schaeffer Cox Support Francis Schaeffer Cox Grady Cox ...

Arpaio Live Press Conference - Obama Birth Certificate - YouTube
View attachment 102236▶ 6:39
YouTube
28 mins ago - Uploaded by TNT Tony
Iraqi Dinar Guru News - Revaluation Updates and Facts - Iraq Currency Updates - IQD RV News Recaps and Detectives Analysis From ABC15.com - Obama Birth Certificate Press Conference #wearethepeople.

Obama's birth certificate confirmed fake! - YouTube
View attachment 102237▶ 2:03
Obama's birth certificate confirmed fake!
32 mins ago - Uploaded by sky le
Obama's birth certificate confirmed fake! sky le. SubscribeSubscribed ... TCR BREAKING "President Trump ...

Obama's birth certificate confirmed fake | proof of FORGED! Hawaii ...
▶ 3:51
YouTube
50 secs ago - Uploaded by sky le
Obama's birth certificate confirmed fake | proof of FORGED! Hawaii LFBC ... BREAKING - Obama Admits in ...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama's Birth Certificate is Forgery Press ...
View attachment 102238▶ 27:31
Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama’s Birth Certificate is Forgery Press Conference 12/15/16
50 mins ago - Uploaded by LIVE ON-AIR NEWS
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference in Phoenix on Thursday afternoon where he ...

Hmmm something like his 5th press conference in 5 years saying the same old tired crap.

If he had real proof of anything he would be doing something other than holding press conferences.

Note he made no formal report- made no referal to an Attorney General- of Arizona or Hawaii. No refereral to the Hawaii State police or the FBI.

Just wanted one last opportunity to stand in front of cameras as Sheriff- one last opportunity to stand in front of cameras before every photo says 'convicted in court'

I am not sure retire means what you think it does.
i'm sorry did i say retire ? i meant to say he and his team proved obama is a phony.

"Proved"?

To who? A grand jury? He held a press conference. Like he has done many times before for gullible Birthers.
to whom. the world amigo, it's over, obamjevich is a hoax, we already knew, this is a forged doc.
it would have to start in the house judiciary, that hasn't changed. maybe when Trump is president.

i'm sorry did i say retire ? i meant to say he and his team proved obama is a phony.

"Proved"?

To who? A grand jury? He held a press conference. Like he has done many times before for gullible Birthers.
to whom. the world amigo, it's over, obamjevich is a hoax, we already knew, this is a forged doc.
it would have to start in the house judiciary, that hasn't changed. maybe when Trump is president.

LOL

Joe has been saying the same thing for 5 years.

And for 5 years has done nothing but hold press conferences. This will be his last one before he limps off into the sunset.

Birthers are such gullible idiots.

"Proved"?

LOL

Joe has been saying the same thing for 5 years.

And for 5 years has done nothing but hold press conferences. This will be his last one before he limps off into the sunset.

Birthers are such gullible idiots.
you should watch the video sy.

Last edited:
He got hiss ass kicked in this election

I think he is also going to jail.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...fficially-charged-criminal-contempt/92472998/
it's conclusive, he won't go to jail, no one will for this. but some day we are going to understand why they had to forge the document in the first place.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...fficially-charged-criminal-contempt/92472998/
it's conclusive, he won't go to jail, no one will for this. but some day we are going to understand why they had to forge the document in the first place.

Birthers have proven themselves incapable of understanding facts and that they are incredibly gullible.

Birthers have proven themselves incapable of understanding facts and that they are incredibly gullible.
watch the press conferenc video first then we'll talk.

in the meantime:
Proof that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery?! - YouTube
▶ 5:15

55 mins ago - Uploaded by The Angry Albanian
New evidence has come to light upon a 5 year investigation on Barack H. Obama'ssupposed birth ...

Sheriff Arpaio Proves Obama Birth Certificate Forged - YouTube
▶ 54:58

21 mins ago - Uploaded by Chris Buri
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference where he laid out evidence that he says proves ...

Sheriff's probe finds Obama birth certificate 'fake'- pay per click ...
▶ 2:19

20 mins ago - Uploaded by رياضه للجميع
A years-long forensics investigation into the computer image of the long-form Hawaiian birth certificate image ...

bombshell! president obama's birth certificate is forgery!! - YouTube
▶ 1:06:36

52 mins ago - Uploaded by ANGELS OF THE APOCALYPSE
The lead investigator, Mike Zullo, presented a video which claimed to show theObama birth certificate shows ...

Obamas Fake Birth Certificate Evidence NEW - YouTube
▶ 10:19
Obamas Fake Birth Certificate Evidence NEW

4 mins ago - Uploaded by THE NEWSMAN
obama birth certificate, fake birth certificate, sheriff joe, joe arpaio birth certificate, fake, obama, obama lies ...

Sheriff Joe Arpaio claims '9 points of forgery' on President Obama's ...
▶ 1:42
Sheriff Joe Arpaio claims '9 points of forgery' on President Obama's birth certificate

36 mins ago - Uploaded by Hidden Voice
Sheriff Joe Arpaio claims '9 points of forgery' on President Obama's birth certificate 2 " Hidden Voice ...

BOMBSHELL! PRESIDENT OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS ...
▶ 1:06:36
BOMBSHELL! PRESIDENT OBAMA'S BIRTH CERTIFICATE WAS FORGERY!!

40 mins ago - Uploaded by USA TOMORROW
SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR THE LATEST UPDATES! Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio held a press conference ...

obama press conference - YouTube
▶ 1:41
obama press conference‬‏

23 mins ago - Uploaded by MrMrshB7
Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Obama's Birth Certificate is Forgery Press Conference 12/15/16 - Duration: 27:31 ...

Obama Says US Will Retaliate for Russia's Election Meddling - YouTube
▶ 1:27
Obama Says US Will Retaliate for Russia's Election Meddling

52 mins ago - Uploaded by اخبار النجوم 250
the middle east won't miss obama obama aleppo obama orders obama on russian hacking trevor noah ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back