Sheriff Tough Joe Arpaio is running for Senate in Arizona...vote for him to build the wall!

Sheriff Arpio really enrages the Dumb Racist Democrat Bigots who want open borders and mass illegal immigration

That is great news. Now we can fuck him up like we did to Roy Moore. Plus, birtherism is one of my favorite topics and this will bring it back front and center.

“We”?
What’s this we shit?
What kind of bullshit could the Loons fabricate this time? The sexual misconduct thing is played the fuck out.
Remember, Democrats can’t win anything without concocting some sort of wacked out bullshit.

then , WHY are you always whining EEF ??
LoL..well..I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder---geezer. Only a fool would think that disagreement is somehow 'whining'--but I get it..you have nothing cogent to say..so you attempt insult. Sad..you are not really all that good at it.

But do rock on...I'm just waiting for the Birther thing to rise up again..then all you tin-foil hats can dust off your copy and pasted arguments from the last time.

That is great news. Now we can fuck him up like we did to Roy Moore. Plus, birtherism is one of my favorite topics and this will bring it back front and center.

“We”?
What’s this we shit?
What kind of bullshit could the Loons fabricate this time? The sexual misconduct thing is played the fuck out.
Remember, Democrats can’t win anything without concocting some sort of wacked out bullshit.
1) No and 2) They did win..now did they not? As for whacked out bullshit..I think Birtherism and the Wall..along with Joe's financial irregularities..should do it, I think.

Now that i think on it...this is probably just a scam..to raise some cash.

Sheriff Arpio really enrages the Dumb Racist Democrat Bigots who want open borders and mass illegal immigration
He also enrages those in Arizona who live along the border..and do not like how he acts...and who do not want a wall...and those who hate thieves. In fact, he enrages so many..that his odds of being elected are slim and none..and slim moved to Alabama.

Joe Arpaio Running for Senate in Arizona
Republican Joe Arpaio, a close ally of President Trump and former sheriff known for his provocative approach to combating illegal immigration, is running for Senate in Arizona.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good at least he knows first hand how crooked this pos Gov is and was. Obama's bitches are still working the shadow Gov.

He also enrages those in Arizona who live along the border..and do not like how he acts...and who do not want a wall...and those who hate thieves. In fact, he enrages so many..that his odds of being elected are slim and none..and slim moved to Alabama.

He's tough on criminals and illegals, patriotic Americans are fine with that. Criminals, illegals, and liberal filth are not.

There's going to be a high illegal voting turnout for this

An elderly career politician. Just what the doctored ordered.

For Democrats..lol! Joe just is not all that popular in Arizona.

Partially true...he’s obviously hated by the illegals and barely American anchor babies. He’s loved by productive, patriotic, REAL Americans though.
All citizens are 'real' Americans..by definition. Both Joe..and the Wall..are not beloved by a majority..or even a strong plurality in Arizona--I just hope he wins the Primary.

technically yeah....he wasn't speaking like that...real americans love this country........so that excludes the left.

This is Great News. Sheriff Joe proved Obama's long form birth certificate was a 100% forgery after a lengthy investigation . He deserves to be in the Senate.

For Democrats..lol! Joe just is not all that popular in Arizona.

Partially true...he’s obviously hated by the illegals and barely American anchor babies. He’s loved by productive, patriotic, REAL Americans though.
All citizens are 'real' Americans..by definition. Both Joe..and the Wall..are not beloved by a majority..or even a strong plurality in Arizona--I just hope he wins the Primary.

Kinda strange that Trump won AZ by four percentage points....pushing a “build that wall”, hardcore anti immigration policy and now suddenly nobody wants either...huh? So weird...makes perfect sense to someone I guess.

Forum List

Back