Sheriff Tough Joe Arpaio is running for Senate in Arizona...vote for him to build the wall!

DA160BB6-C825-4519-A8A9-2E1DC7BF9E96.jpeg

Sheriff Joe, along with Kelli Ward will give the Democrats the Senate

That is great news. Now we can fuck him up like we did to Roy Moore. Plus, birtherism is one of my favorite topics and this will bring it back front and center.

“We”?
What’s this we shit?
What kind of bullshit could the Loons fabricate this time? The sexual misconduct thing is played the fuck out.
Remember, Democrats can’t win anything without concocting some sort of wacked out bullshit.
1) No and 2) They did win..now did they not? As for whacked out bullshit..I think Birtherism and the Wall..along with Joe's financial irregularities..should do it, I think.

Now that i think on it...this is probably just a scam..to raise some cash.
Anyone against the wall is a certified nutter who has declared that they are against America’s sovereignty to satisfy a country that actually has a wall(Mexico).

Republicans are just too cowardly and stupid to win on centrist positions.

That criminal will never be elected. Never. Trumpanzees sure do love their criminals.

And Democrats will lose the supposed advantage they have among educated voters.
“ supposed advantage?”
Lol

Your base is filled with racists, white supremacists and know-nothings.
Very few educated people.
Even Trump knows that which is why he said:
“ I love my uneducated base. “

Then why are so many House republicans retiring. They see the handwriting on the wall of the big Blue Wave that’s coming.
Didn’t Fox inform you of that yet
Fox is all in on the blue wave bullshit because of their new management. Didn’t MSNBC and millions of other Democrat stooge mediums inform you of that yet?

Millions of inbred yokels from Mexico won’t save your party from its comeuppance from the newly informed white millennials whom long since were told that we were the future.

“ supposed advantage?”
Lol

Your base is filled with racists, white supremacists and know-nothings.
Very few educated people.
Even Trump knows that which is why he said:
“ I love my uneducated base. “
Your base is comprised entirely of racists and white idiots with Stockholm Syndrome who have convinced themselves it is 1964 again just to suppress their actual feelings and beliefs.

You idiots even make up Trump quotes to support your own racist stereotypes about Trump supporters, despite actual election data showing Hillary dominating in the uneducated, high school dropout category.

For Democrats..lol! Joe just is not all that popular in Arizona.

Partially true...he’s obviously hated by the illegals and barely American anchor babies. He’s loved by productive, patriotic, REAL Americans though.

Joe is a perfect Roy Moore situation. Always under some sort of investigation, gives press conferences whenever possible, appeals to the older demographic, denies all wrongdoing, yet flagrantly violates federal law, got convicted for it, voted out, and ultimately pardoned. This is your hero.

You might find Maricopa County, much less the rest of the state might become a bit purple about him these days. Joe has a lot of skeletons. He's too old.

He’s old...that’s for sure.
People whom are vigilant and willing to carry out the will of the people at all costs are hero’s, Patriots and absolute badasses. Simple to understand for any legit American.

Can't disagree with that logic, but the point stands. Joe could have a hell of a battle ahead of him.

we need the wall for security. we need the wall for safety. we need the wall to stop the drugs from pouring in. we need the wall for everything. WE. NEED. THE. WALL.

Sherriff Joe was out last night spouting his birther nonsense saying Congress needs to investigate

Even Fat Donnie knew enough to drop that crap

Forum List

Back